Possibility of star formation around black holes

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Beaconator, Jan 27, 2014.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

:bugeye:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:crazy: :wtf: :m:

Take it easy.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

After considering the profound effect white hole would have on all light in the universe and the cycle between black holes and stars how it that you are unable to follow the effects a tool like the equilibrium of elements on the studies of such profound theoretical ideas?

If we consider the experiment as a galaxy and everyday materials like a medium or alternate galaxies how is it that we would be able to not witness such profound theoretical ideas for ourselves?

If the goal is to recreate every action in the universe with materials and not just mathematics and we have already used and experienced every high energy collision capable of deriving a particle. How is it that we decide which particles are associated with the creation of black holes, white holes, or stars respectively?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Word talk ideas that awful you have got confused.

I assume that this sentence is demonstrating the danger of trying to do science while drunk.

Cats without hair look funny.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

I really don't care if I'm not taken seriously by few individuals, As long as me missing to type the word "is" is the only grounds for complete humiliation.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

That was the only problem with your post, you left out 'is'? I didn't even notice that...

9. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

I'll bet you didn't notice every element is able to carry a different number of momentum aether.

10. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

If 75% of the universe is hydrogen by mass and we gravitate towards the highest mass does that mean 75% of a black hole or quasar is hydrogen?

11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

That is more gibberish. Maybe I should ask, is english your first language?

12. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I think it is safe to say that the mass that made black holes was made up primarily of hydrogen.

13. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

So it should follow that the percentages of elements in the universe are reflections of what mass was used to create black holes.

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I am glad you suggested that, because it allowed me to reassess my response and realize that I was wrong in what I said. Actually the make up of a star prior to collapse is composed of heavier element and the H and He are in the outer layers of the star which is blown off during the supernova that precedes the formation of the black hole. So the elements that made a black hole from a collapsed star are not a reflection of the percentages of the universe as a whole.

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

If a cross section of a star was looked at, the best analogy would be the layers of the cross section of an Onion...lighter elements occupy the outer layers, while heavier elements occupy the inner layers, up to at least Fe/Ni.

16. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Inn your opinion would there be less heavy elements and more light ones or more heavy and less light ones or whould they all exist equal;ly? where a BLACK HOLE is concerned.

17. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

It would be incorrect to refer to a black hole as being composed of elements. A black hole contains no elements.

18. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

So objects fall in and cease to exist in your opinion?

Btw is your keyboard getting sticky?

19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

As the objects fall into a black hole they are torn into a stream of atoms due to tidal forces and then the atoms are torn into protons and neutrons. So yes any objects or elements will cease to exist as they fall into a black hole.

Not that I am aware of.

20. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Would the percentages of elements in a black hole average to be about the same as the universe or closer to what is found within a star? Would it depend upon which galaxy it was in and what percentages were found there?

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

origin has given a good account as to what happens when falling into a BH. The term actually used is spaghettification caused by the difference in pull between ones feet and his head.
    The larger a BH is of course, the less the effects of spaghettification caused by tidal gravity effects.
    A galactic SMBH for instance, maybe able to be crossed with not much harm at all, until one got closer to the singularity.

??? Depends on the metallic content of the star from whence it formed.
    And anyway, all elements as already mentioned, would be broken down into their most basic constituents...

22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

The percentages of the elements that formed the blackhole would not be the same as the percentages of the element that make up the universe.

No not really, because regardless of the percentages of the elements that start out in the star the final percentages of the elements in the star at the end of its life are ususally about the same for all stars of a given mass.

23. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

So a black hole is one gigantic boson of pastafarianism?