Portals...........

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by TaWriter, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Uhm... wait... so you come back to a six month old thread... only to say goodbye?

0_o

Okay *shrug*

For the record - some evidence that this thing is "real, not a myth" would go a long way mate...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TaWriter Registered Senior Member

Hey Kittamaru,

Yes, I am wrong, I made a mistake. But the information does exist.

I also only came back because there is a certain someone on this site that I love dearly, and I am only here originally because of him.

I am quite embarrassed by the fact that I have not come here for 6 months, can you imagine I was so disgusted with Dwy that I thought, forget that crap. But while I was able to remain insult free for that last 6 months, I also have missed all of the people that I know from here.

It came as quite a surprise to me when Dwy started asking me to correct every little thing he could find wrong. I do understand STATE THE FACTS, I am just saying dear sir that a little bit of friendliness goes a long way.

I have been doing quite a bit of research for my book and this site Sciforums is a terrific place to learn. Which I have, I also have noticed I am more than a bit gullible, it seems people are all different (duh) and some have very unpleasant dispositions.

I am here to read all of the interesting posts I can find. Which some people would be complimented by, the fact that others find their posts interesting enough to do more than just casually glance at it.

There are so many brilliant people here, I have decided that I will just ignore the people that get under my skin and begin enjoying everybody else.

I do not mean to insult any of you.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Yeah, Dwy can be a bit... tactless... at times. None the less, thick skin is somewhat of a requirement on a site such as this one - while the portal mythos is incredible (and would be... well, nothing short of amazing if discovered to be true), such a statement without near undeniable backing is bound to attract some, hm, unwanted criticism.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.