Pope's Justification For Pedophilia

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by ejderha, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I bet retryalizer can't match it.
    I am the best at colour crayoning. Admit it!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Maybe so Capt. K...

He can't match your mastery with the crayon...But, you can't match his mastery of spamming complete bullshit.. He has that down pat.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

You've painted up your lips an rolled and curled your tinted hair.
    Ruby are you contemplating going out somewhere.?
    The Shadow on the wall tells me the sun is going down. -
    Oh Ruby.
    Don't take your love to town.

It wasn't me that started that old crazy asian war.
    But I was proud to go and do my patriotic chore.
    And yes, it's true that I'm not the man I used to be.
    Oh Ruby I still need some company.

Its hard to love a man whose legs are bent and paralysed.
    And THE WANTS AND the needs of a woman your age, Ruby I realize.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

OK...I stand corrected...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. wellwisher Banned Banned

There is a lot of money to be made, by lawyers, because of the church's legal connection to pedophilia. So the upper brass of the church needs to be very careful, it is not helping the lawyers, more than it is helping the victims.

The Church sees wolves and sheep, nipping at the church's heals, with justice only due to the sheep, but not the wolves. If there were not as many wolves to fend off, the church could be more open in its discussions.

9. reteryalizer reXteryalizer Registered Senior Member

There has been ALOT of money losT, over 2 million dollars alone in the USA and sTill climbing

MORE money will be comming ouT of the Roman~Tic Rape fundie instution In the neXt 5 ~ 10 yrs .....

The Rape VICTIMS of Ireland, Britain, Scottland & others are ready to receiVe their paYment and have their torment, pain, nighTmares and silenced cries heard by someone who cares for the firsT time in their entire lives....

It SURE has NOT been anyone in the Roman~Tic Scattholic rape Fundie institution that has made a single move to hear their pain, STOP the abuse and uncover the sYstem seT uP bY the vaTican to Hide . & protect the RAPIST & MolesTer ....from the very last orgasm....to the last shreaded doccument...
    So the upper brass of the church needs to be very careful, in backtracking its own covered & hidden prints .....

The Catholic Church has been caught and we have the fingerprints

And they put more finger prints on the RAPE scene by trying to remove & clean the eXisting fingerprints....
    it is not helping the lawyers, more than it is helping the victims.

The laWyers are there to Collect eVidence...... They dont CONVICT priests JUST on the word of mouth.....of some person off the street......

There is a paper~ Trail....a LINE of other collaborative, combined, joint, eVidence of victims where these Catholic rapists have been moving from place to place to place RAPING HUNDREDS & hundreds .....Analy, Oraly spiritually & emotionally DISTROYING ther very souls and hearts. ...

RIPPING their hearts out all swept under the rugs of the Catholic Church.....

JUSTICE would be TEARING down the VATICAN DOORS...
    SEIZING every single computer / EVERY doccument EVERY single thing ALL information

Getting to the bottom of the investigation

4 lawsuits .....of the pope being SUMMONED to apear in a courT of law FOR QUESTIONING.......he should be tried in a court of law.. convicted just on the letters alone....he sent COMMANDING total secrecy

& COMMANDING for the bishops & PRIESTS to acT as their OWN Judge, Jury & Justice of rape cases
    THAT is the facts.....SEIZING every single computer in the vatican .

Declaring it a crime scene due to a proven mountian of evidence of delberate aTTempts to silence & conTrol the flow of information of crimes against little innocent children eho were RAPED by the thousands.......IN SILENCE ORDERED under the pain of eXcomunication.....& physical termination of church position & spiritual harrasment & spiritual rape as wel/

U people aint nuthing but a bunch of delusional freaks & liars....WHO KNOW not a damn thing about the bible...
    If u knew Jesus or abraham or Gideon or Paul or peter ....U would hate them.... Just like U hate the BIBLE.......

& u are indeed liars...& your lies are being eXXXposed ..So mock on

Its all u can do...make mockery of your siTuation... projecting your filthy sTupidity & self bathing ignorance upon reX

.""""""" If there were not as many wolves to fend off, the church could be more open in its discussions """""

The vatican is being opened LIKE the little innocent childrens MOUTHS, ANUS, & HANDS & HEARTS that were forced OPEN by this filthy culT.

discussion ? THE Vatican has nothing to discuss...

it is getting ready to burned & eaten

The catholics will Symbolicaly make the harlot desolate and naked, shall eat her flesh and shall burn her up with fire..
    The vatican is going DOWN & reX is now standing by calling for the SEIZING every single computer / EVERY doccument EVERY single thing / ALL information

THESE filthy perverts claim theY are eaTing the FLESH & blood of the Lord Jesus Christ...

WHILE Jesus is VOMITING them out of his MOUTH....

as the bible declares in the book of REV,,,, They think its a joke & something to play with......

ITS TIME for TRIAL......... the evidence shows you all to be liars....

all u are doing is projecting the pain this church has caused,,,,,......as if the church is a victim..

THIS IS THE WAY u work....u are demented liars who are full of evil.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I'm tempted to take you off ignore, because I know how much you appreciate good crayoning.
    I won't though.
    Yes, it did take a while, and yes, it does look nice.
    Thanks for your support.

11. Saquist Banned Banned

I think I just had a seizure looking at this page.

12. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Surely, Saquist, it is not just the colouring and font size you disagree with?

13. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Interesting!

14. reteryalizer reXteryalizer Registered Senior Member

Cases of RAPE are to are subject to the pontifical secret.

RAPE victims and the witnesses are to Swear To God & the bible TOTAL secrecY...

THIS was Vatican LAW & recomendation.......PUNISHED under penality of eXcomunication....

Sure they are doing a great job now.........BUT the victims are still comming forward..........& the vaTican is sTill propigating its lies...

POPE DEMANDED. Raping PRIESTS~ handled with pontifical secrect. SILENCE../. ] Tell NO one,,, OR get PUNISHED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id_djV_NNX8

PAPAL \DOC.~Priests~ordered~KEEp quieT.. / AcT~as your OWN JUDGE, & Jury
    http://www.richardsipe.com/Comments/2010-04-01-ratzinger.htm

PAPAL DOCCUMENT ALL..seX / Rape of PRIESTS~ should be upmost SECRECY, under pain of excomunation

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/3157859.stm

Vatican / POPE, ORDERED Silence in CHILD Rape restrained by Perpetual silence / secret ~under the penalty of excommunication.” ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9eSTwERKDA

http://www.suite101.com/content/german-priests-accused-of-sex-abuse-a211650

Vatican / POPE, ORDERED ~ Bishops To Cover Up Child Sex Abuse /_ Rape *

http://www.wiseupjournal.com/?p=673

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    .... MUST SEE NOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqn_vL5d2y8
    Catholics & Muslims Both have religious Claims.....but U dont want to get into any of that bec everything U believe & propigate about religion your selves is complete lies & reX proves it...

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  15. reteryalizer reXteryalizer Registered Senior Member

reXteryalizer

The Catholic Church has never HELPED Jews and Jews are hurting badly.

Rome tried TO KILL Jesus at his birth under KING Herod ...

Rome continued to supress, inflict slavery and violence and murder upon the jews...

Rome went on to kill, MURDER & Torture Jesus Christ DUE to a SMALL tinY tinY small handfull of Curent jealous and flusterated Jews ,...

The rest of the Jews went on to WRITE the New Testament ..

Accept & love Jesus ...teaching & preaching the Gospel..

& many Jews were not ready to accept He was their Messiah stayed back and held to their Faith..

Rome continued to Murder Jews throughout the INQUISITIONS, crusades FORCED BAPTISm & forced conversions ... and even back in the horrible MASADA....

The pope signed a CONTRACT propagana deal with HITLER ...THE vatican COMMANDED all Catholics priests to SWEAR on GOD & on the HOLY bible.......

Complete & total loyality to Adolf Hitler.....
    Catholic Italy JOINED Hitler & Germany in WW ll ...Killing MILLIONS & MILLIONS & MILLIONS more Jews ....

The pope was completly SILENT never mentioning the Jews or asking the Italian Catholics to stop supporting Hitler in his war OR even asking the Catholic Italians to sTop killing & attacking Africa, Greece Egypt & other Southern countries...
    When the WORLDS UN..... voted for giving the HEBREWs their HOME land back for ALL jews to come home....

The pope was again silent,,,

WHEn the USA tried to get the JEWS addmitted into the UN.....so they could be heard just a littke louder....

The pope was again silent,,,When the MUSLIMS from day 1.....threatened to PUSh the JEWS into the sea & MURDER them all......

The pope defends the muslims claiming there should be a 2 state solution which is a death sentence for every jew in Israel...
    The catholic Church has been HIDING rape victims . Ordering silence of the victims & the rapists.....

a few Jewish children obviously were probably molested & raped....
    Jews do not like being raped....and are so tired of it.....

.& the popes & ROME & Catholic religion has raped them since before the 1 st century...
    HOW WOULD U FEEl about ROME if U wer a hebrew ?

16. lightgigantic Banned Banned

Well the South side of Chicago
    Is the baddest part of town
    And if you go down there
    You better just beware of a man named Leroy Brown

Now Leroy, more than trouble
    You see he stand 'bout six foot four
    All the downtown ladies call him Treetop Lover
    All the men just call him Sir

And it's bad, bad Leroy Brown
    The baddest man in the whole damned town
    Badder than old King Kong
    And meaner than a junkyard dog

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

they have another people's country and are highly influential in the world's most powerful country. I would hardly say they are hurting

18. reteryalizer reXteryalizer Registered Senior Member

israel & JEWS are not hurting !

?

Which side of the cave are you living in, that is not able to get radio or tv reception ?

The Hebrews have been attacked day after day

week after week month after month

Every single year for the last 70 years ..

People have been swearing to their God Allah ( the God of Rome & mecca)

To KILL & rape & slaughter the Hebrews... ~
    They receive suicide bombings & rockets in their Schools, busses, parks, resturants and social clubs .

They have their own citizens captured & tortured and raped every single year...

They have to eXchange KILLERS & TERRORISTS...Just to get ther family members back...

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Terrorism-+Obstacle+to+Peace/Palestinian+terror+since+2000/Suicide+and+Other+Bombing+Attacks+in+Israel+Since.htm

Go to the link & see a graph...SEE the facts of what these people have to endure.

Would U be hurting if your family members were being blown to peices, & shot at with rockets and kidnapped ?

of course U would.....BUT the Jews are different bec they oppose the catholic teaching .... RIGHT ?

19. reteryalizer reXteryalizer Registered Senior Member

reXteryalizer

Thousands of Little innocent CHILDREN can be sodomiZed

.....Spiritually Molested & their hearts ripped out...

This is OK to CATHOLICS & ROME....when gone UNCHECKED & un eXposed ....

ROME FIRES a priest for marying A WOMAN........

The priest is BANNED, FIRED & outcasted....for having wifes...

But Catholics protect & hide & supresses inFORMATION concerning a CHILD rapist priest ..

This is their STANDARD of being nICE...

reX is not ~~~ N I C E~~~ acording to your pagan,

filthy abominat~ing HOMO~GAMOUS, sodomite

standards of a child rape culture

That spits on marriage of priests.......BUT PROTECTS & makes sacred the rape of children...

THE Scattholic cult of ROME. wHO ITS head is Headed & LED by an X naZi soldier & a child abuser,

Catholics have shown clearly ....THEY RATHER thousands upon THOUSANDS of children be RAPED

THAN for a PRIEST to MARY a couple wifes to take care of his needs..

Rome has shipped *& moved these priests & bishops around....HIDING their Rape

Hiding their molestations & filthy, VILE acts ,,.....

ROME FIRES a priest for marying A WOMAN..

But protests & hides & supresses inFORMATION concerning a CHILD rapist priest

Thousands of Little innocent CHILDREN be sodomiZed .....Spiritually Molested & their hearts ripped out...

This is OK to CATHOLICS & ROME....when gone UNCHECKED & un eXposed
    reX is not.... interested in your N i C E

You are a filthy pagan LYING catholic, child RAPE fundie... & supporter of child rape....

& reX has no respect for your LIES

reX is not interested in the RAPE FUNDIE Catholic DOCTRINED rape cult & definition

of...... N I C E

When the Vatican demands for the secrecy & concealment of rape UNDER threat of eXcomunication & abandonment

Abandonment of a child spiritually & emotionally can wreak havoc in their life that can lead to serious effects.

reX and millions of Americans are speaking anout this filthy , nasty church

no.... WE are not NICE on catholic lies, CATHOLIC caused child rape,

Catholics biblical perversity that is so far from any thing in the bible...

IT IS trully the most evil organiZation on the planet.

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

god I love it when people rant and for the most part don't have a damn clue what they are talking about

21. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

is he still doing crayon?

22. reteryalizer reXteryalizer Registered Senior Member

We have proved beyond a SHADOW of any doubt

that the pope & catholics condemnation against marriage with no plans or ability to

have children has been PROVEN to be a LIE...

Catholics have THEMSELVES PROVEN....That . it is

A man made INVENTED PUSH by Catholics & Muslims

there is no biblical foundation, No biblical backing ~~

no BIBLICAL truth in anything the catholic has to saY { concerning the bible.

THEY HAVE NO ANSWERS

..... no defence for their Man made UNBIBLICAL LIES.

We have learned that Catholic MENTALITY & the Catholic APPROACH to Gods word
    would have us believing that Because of Monogamy the 1 st MURDER was commited ..

because of Monogamy was adam & Eve doomed to eat the fruit >?

this kind of thought & MENTALITY ....is how catholics engage in their doctrine..

They invent things WITH no biblical FOUNDATION

ADAM & EVEs Children ( Sons & Daughters ) were breeding ( HAVING seX Children )

with one another

Sisters & brothers were having children ...UP till Abraham ~ EVEN married his OWN

SISTER..

So this is the way OBVOUSLY God intended for us to follow ....We are supposed to mary our SISTERS and Brothers...today

No .............this TYPE of catholic FAKE THEOLOGY is a lie....

USING the catholic ARGUMENT

FROM THE BEGENING it was not So.....is not condemning anything BUT dIVORSE .... alone....

only untill NOAH were People allowed to MARY their Full Blooded SIBLINGS..

The bible FORBIDS marying FULL blooded SIBLINGS

After Noah ~~~

Only HALF brother ^&* SISTER/ and cousins could MARY....

Mary & Joseph were distant COUSINS

Jesus & John the Baptits are EVEN ./ Noted as Cousins.....

Catholics & Muslims do nothing but pretend and teach a man made LIE..
    The bible further continues to command for seX to be even enjoyed

Pro 5:18 Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.

Pro 5:19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe;

let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

The origional hebrew word for thy fountain means in Hebrew 4726 מקור

maqor flowing; also of tears, blood semen fountain, issue,

The origional hebrew word for RAVISHED Hebrew 7686

שׁגה

shâgâh Shaw-gaw' intoxication) to reel, be enraptured:

Enjoy seX, use seX , for pleasure, enjoy your Wifes Breasts,

Be intoxicated reeling and TAKEN be enraptured: with having seX. And enjoying

having seX

JUST for the sake of enjoying and having pleasure....alone

and being comoforted BY your WIFES.

Pro 5:19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe;

let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Pro 5:18 Let thy fountain be blessed: congradulated

and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.

No where is the bible declaring that seX is bad to have

IF YOU are NOT intending to produce children....

This is a LIE....Unbilical and a man made catholic fable.

The bible says to ALLWAYS be satisfied, ALWAYS be enjoying

; and be thou ravished always with her love.

The Hebrew word always 8548 תּמיד

Tamiyd means, to stretch; continuance (as indefinite extension, constant daily) alway

(-s), continual ever (-more), perpetual.

seX, and enjoyment are to be enjoyed always in a perpetual continual constant and

constant daily engagement.

The restraints & evils put on seX by rome and mecca is completly UNBIBLICAL.

POPE CONDEMNS CONTRACEPTION
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354867,00.html

Catholics, instead of following Gods word..

They TAKE advice from an X nazi soldier..

& a pervert who has covered UP and knowingly IGNORED the RAPE of thousands of little children...

they refuse to discuss the subject on a biblical PERSPECTIVE..

They make everYthing PERSONAL..........

declaring Bec reX is just A NO BODY...........they will take their advice and Teachings from some one different..

this is NOT~~~ reXes teachings...

reX

is GIVING biblical verses telling MAN TO ENJOY seX have sex JUST TO HAVE ENJOYMENT..

This is directly from the BIBLE.

Not from an X nazi soldier..

& a pervert who has covered UP and knowingly IGNORED the RAPE of thousands of little children...

he has been asked to apear in 4 LAWSUITS.... ans has PETITIONED for DIPLONATIC IMMUNITY,,,.........so he can eXape being brought to Justice for his crimes.....

This is your standard....... men who kiss the quran & declare Allah is Jesus....

this is so wicked...... THE hate for the bible and truth

& LOVE & ADORE evil & wicKedness is so obvious

23. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

No idea. He's still here though.