Pope Benedict coins 'why God tolerated' the Holocaust, leaves question unanswered-why

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by MattMarr, Jun 1, 2006.

1. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Another plug for your thread? Have you no shame?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

This from a plagiariser?

Do you ever answer the thread post or just like to chat to me?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I don't know what planet you have been living on. But trust me when I say it would be the end of civilization if we don't reduce the carbon emissions withing the next 10 - 15 years. There is no debate on this its a fact it would happen. There would be irreversible changes the methane locked in the sea would be realized when the temperature of he seas would increase.

No living species would be able to adapt to the rapid change it would be the end.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

no it will not, we would be able to adapt to climarte change if it happened over the period, of say, a year. the sought of thing we would not be able to adapt to would be a meteor strike

8. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

I dont think there has been an environmental disaster that completely wiped out ALL life on Earth since life got started in the first place.

Muslim, if you mean to say that all life on Earth will become extinct, then you are wrong. To say climate change will kill every last human is silly also. Humans also have technology on their side that would at least preserve the survival of a certain amount of people even if civilisation were to somehow collapse. Humans have already survived several dramatic climate shifts with no technology.

9. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Humans are much weaker now then back then, we relay too much on technology.

10. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Not everyone. Don't stereotype humans, there are still indigenous people of the rainforest, the Maasai Mara etc. Although there are meany overweight, lazy people in America and the EU.

11. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Thanks for that information ghost7584 What does it have to do with the original post?

I already know the catholic faith is false and that organization has been a tool for satan for many generations. Although i do believe they where supporters of fascism i do not think they where the head organization behind it.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

12. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

technology has made us stronger. And technology would be key in making sure most of us survived.

13. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

It hasn't made us stronger. Back in the bible days some humans were the size of houses. Human giants.

14. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

Some one has been smoking a little to much :m:. Humans were never the size of houses, heck most apes arent even the size of houses.

15. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Yes there were. It says in the bible. Nephilim's.

16. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

And what makes you so sure the bible isnt just a book of fairy tales?

17. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Its the word of god.

18. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

I thought you were muslim? :bugeye: Anyways..How do you know its the word of god?

19. pavlosmarcos It's all greek to me Registered Senior Member

I'll leave muslim to you spiritual spy, but dont let him play with the matches.
    but I will say, since 1840, the average life expectancy has improved by a quarter of a year every year.
    which means people living to beyond a hundred, will become the norm, in the lifetimes of people alive today.
    technology has improved mans lot, there are more people alive today, then there has been in the whole of the last 1900 years
    there are over 66 billion people on this planet.
    at the begining of the 19th century there were just 1 billion there were only one quarter of that amount around AD950(250 million),

you cannot be serious muslim, surely!

life expectancy
    http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/gen01/gen01806.htm
    http://www.bioethics.gov/background/agingresearch.html
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1977733.stm

world population
    http://www.prb.org/Content/Navigati...ation/Population_Growth/Population_Growth.htm
    http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/wp98001.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_population

20. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

dont base everyone on yourself muslim

21. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

is it not also the word of your god that you wont drink alcohol

22. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Right, because we all know that alcohol totally isn't harmful, and causes no problems at all in western society.

23. oxypunk101 Registered Member

Parts of this discussion sound like the movie The Day After Tommarow mat have been watched one too many times.