Plagiarism

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Reiku, Dec 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Grow up.

I'm really kicking myself for standing up for you.

In a short time you've proven that you didn't plagiarize, and instead of being seen favorably for that and building on it and possibly getting re-instated, you've turned it all negative and dug a hole so deep no one is going to come to your defense again.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. XLwork Banned Banned

And what if I decide to have a job in physics in sometime in the future --- is it ok for the mods here to accuse me of all sorts, maybe even plagiarism, which even you and no one here can defend me on properly?

Don't get me wrong, you have done a fine job. I actually appreciate what you and others have done. But I won't grow up, especially if I have to grow up from now on with this deep impact on my credibility. Trust me, this is not about me being selfish or having to grow up, just an immature spoil of myself. Rather, it is a matter of making this place my area of troubles. They caused more troubles for me than I think you can even wager. From education to possible jobs in the future, my real name will always be in a war of whether I can be believed or not because THEY created the fairytail I cannot be believed, the very subject you have honestly sat back and defended me on because you know you were right.

Well here is why I am angry with you. You come in here and blame JamesR for backtracking but you yourself seem like you have backtracked also. Now it almost seems like you are forgiving yourself for protecting someone who was never in the wrong. I pitty you now, and I hope you never mention my name in the future in hope of defending me.
    My life could have been seriously damaged from all the innuendo's made here. Not one, not half even could even appreciate what they have done to me, if they could even fathom it being done to them. And so I will have my vengance, kid worthy or not.

What you will never understand is that it runs deeper than this with many posters here. It's not that they have reasons to ban me, they think they should be allowed to have reasons to ban me, no matter what the subject! So I will post vacuous nonsense, I will plague them with all sort of jerk-moves, simply because I can. Just like they could.... ban me for no reason, I will do the same, for no reason.
    I mean, if you did not know how I truely have been treated, and whether in the end I would act like this, then why ''tf'' did you even defend me? Your reasons cannot be for mine!

Seriously, don't stick up for someone if you think you knew the details. You did a fair job and for a while even fooled me you even cared. But how can you care when you miss all the fine details, that this now runs personal, not just a matter of sciforums protocal.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

You might not realize this, but you are you're own worst enemy.

You need to learn to see yourself as others see you.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

.........as a plagiarist.

8. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

9. sing Banned Banned

Mac

When I first met you, you were constantly talking to me. In fact, we became quite pally, as you sent me a copy of Beethoven's music on the piano. I play the piano too, which got us talking.

When I returned here officially for the second time, you bombarded one of my posts saying that gravitational was not primarily the source of water waves, WELL.... I now believe you have forgotten our past together, and after our quick change of opinions in that thread I am backed into believing you are a backstabbing low life.

Adoucette...

...seriously shut up, I don't have anxiety and feelings over this place for no reason. Do you retract or not retract your position in sticking up for someone who should not be banned? If not, then do participate in your thoughts in how I should treat this place, since in the meanwhile in treating me the way they did will warrent a complete spam of their site, for years to come if it must.

10. sing Banned Banned

I will also let it known I know a few mod secrets.

Like it is impossible to delete every post, unless individually by hand. I also know it is not identifiable immediately whether one's post remains as someone who has been banned unless checked. I have worked out I could actually waste a lot of time for prom and AN.

Just because I hate being made a cunt of, so I will make a cunt of this site. And trust me I will. I will bide my time, until the right moment.

As I said, ''vacuous nonesense'' in proms eyes, it will hit every sub-forum I can think of!

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

You obviously need attention...or else you wouldn't post here.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Reiku/sing:

Unfortunately, it is now looking like you're a multiply-banned sock-puppet offender. In other words, you have reverted to type.

I will tell you right now that it EASY to delete every post you make. It can be done in a batch with one click. To ban one of your socks permanently and delete all its posts takes me about three or four mouse clicks. How long does it take you to create a new one-use throw-away email address then sign up to sciforums, go through the registration process and confirmation etc.? If you want a battle on this, we'll see who gets sick of it first.

Since you have threatened this site a number of times, you are now permanently banned forever.

You will NEVER be allowed back here.

From now on, ALL your posts under ANY sock puppet you register will be deleted as soon as they are found.

You no longer exist here.

It is a pity that you chose to squander the special extra chance that you were given here. Remember, you made all the decisions that led to this permanent ban. This is not the fault of the moderators. It is your fault. My advice is to go away and take a good, hard look at yourself. Only you can change yourself. Nobody else can help you grow up and become an adult. Only you can do that.

Goodbye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.