Piercings....why?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, Feb 11, 2008.

1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

and besides i love men with lots of piercings and tattoos! never mind those tattoos will get old in time, you just grow to love them more, i guess i got my first tattoo because of the music i listen to!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Piercings and tattoos look really nice, especially if you have a mohawk.
    I wouldn't wear a piercing myself though because it's a liability during physical activities.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i like this sort of look avatar!

i want this next: (but my husband is saying NO NO NO)

but not on my wrist! i wont have tattoos on my arms!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sOopahvi Registered Member

i don't care, people can have as many piercings as they like and some people's bodies don't reject it, so why not?

but these piercings bug me. i mean, shit, at least make them CENTERED. seriously.

8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Because it LOOKS GOOD. Simple as that.

But go ahead, don't listen to me. I'm just a black-clad 17 year old who, of course, pierces her lip and nose because she doesn't know who she is and wants attention.

How logical is that? Someone decorates their face by sticking a little piece of metal in it, that affects no one but them, yet it constitutes a morality decline??!! How? Please explain your logic to me.

I have 8 piercings altogether. I've never taken any kind of narcotic.

As for the other two, I've never been in trouble with the police, and unless you count going to the local gigs and moshing all night as going out and acting like an idiot, no, I don't do that either.

9. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

and no it's not S and M, it doesn't actually hurt when you get it done, because of the adrenaline. Unless of course you are preternaturally calm and not at all agitated by needles.

10. sOopahvi Registered Member

11. sOopahvi Registered Member

being a rockstar is so mainstream these days that that is not true. there is even a huge sector of rockstar of the christian/religious variety... you have some quite hasty and all-encompassing generalizations, don't you?

how old are you, if you don't mind my asking?

12. sOopahvi Registered Member

um, er, how are those glasses hanging on.

13. draqon Banned Banned

there is a needle through the nose...

14. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I love men with tattoos too. Very sexy.

I also love when they've got lower lip piercings...

15. draqon Banned Banned

All this piercing probably came from India, the first sword Khanda and Var Bhagauti Ji

and West fell for it

16. Mickmeister Registered Senior Member

I have my nipples pierced and love them. Let's just say that they are an instant switch!

17. Lordznebula5 Registered Member

I don't do tattoos. But I don't mind piercings.

18. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

i have 4 piercings and 5 or 6 tats... I am not a bad person... nor does that make me any less of a woman... its just ways to express onesself, and who cares.. its your body do what you must...

19. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

I have three tats and 6 piercings. I don't regret any of them. I don't care what people think. It's my body and I can do whatever the hell I want. Morality decline my ass

20. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

i regret where i put my tats and who did them... haha.. but i like them.. hahha..i ahve 3 stars behind my left ear, trailing back, I need to get to someone who can turn it into somethin else with stars(the dude who did it..eh i wont go into that) and i also have a butterfly behind my right ear, and that needs to just be redone or something.. dude screwed up on it the 3times I went back to him to fix it then left town

21. deicider got omnicidead Registered Senior Member

tatoos an piercings are the work of devil,but u can burn them and get back to the right path,i'll be praying for ur souls.

22. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

I've got a really big lumpy scar I was thinking of getting it tattooed so it looks like a scorpion, does anyone know if there are any issues about tattooing over scar tissue?

23. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

I've wondered the same thing. I want to get another tattoo on my left wrist, but I have scars and I don't want the ink to bleed. It would def. be something to consult a doctor and a tattoo artist about first.

There is no Devil and if there was he wouldn't give a flying fuck about peircings or tattoos. You don't need to pray for my soul either. My soul is just fine the way it is thanks