Pics of me and friends!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Muslim, Mar 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gustav Banned Banned

sticks of dynamite scattered across the table please

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

and a goat tied to a chair

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

This is just daft man. Stop messing around with the pictures. We all know you obviously have loads of time in your hands.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Cooking us food what women should be doing. j.k. This was a males night only thing!

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

why are you nd your faith, and vice versa, against homosexuality, and bisexuality...??

9. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I am against it. not my faith. It is unethical and morally unsuitable. We can argue what is wrong with incest or rape if you think nothing is wrong with ho9mosexuality.

Also, men and women are suppose to have sex, not men and men or woman and woman (I don't bisexual woman though) guys have serious mental problems, they're ill.

But I live in a free world and I have very right not to respect or tolerate gays. I don't have problem with gay people who don't have sex with men. I don't have problem with that I would respect them. If I was gay I would not have sex with other men, no matter how right i might think it be. Does that make me make close-minded? if yes well fuck it then, life isn't fair deal with it.

10. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Friday night out in Waziristan tha boyz kickin it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

awesome!!

thanks, you made my day!

12. dkb218 Banned Banned

Looks like the middle eastern version of Nsync!

13. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Muslim, you MUST show this picture to everyone you know. Bahahahahah

14. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

and the CIA

15. Roman Banned Banned

Are they serving that man severed head, or are gruesome executions just part of the night's entertainment for your barbaric culture?

16. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

I think he is challenging his mates to a traditional game of polo

17. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

So is treating women like third class citizens, but you do that nonetheless. It appears your version of ethics and morals is specifically suited to your faith - funny how that is...

I have gay friends who are far more mentally stable than you and they don't treat women like cattle.

As we have the very same right not to respect or tolerate your morals, ethics and faith, dumbass.

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

you have already admitted you are a horny geezer, right? dont you think that some homosexuals are too?why should THEy deny thewir sexual ecstasy?

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I had read in the paper yesterday that there are more women than men enrolled into medical schools.

I'll bet that'll get Muslims panties tied in a knot!

20. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Muslim, are you seriously saying that you think you look like a man in this pic?

21. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

You have cornrows, and an earring...

You've already spent more time at the hairdresser in one sitting than I have my entire life. Lets not go into your perfectly manicured nails.

And what's with the drinking? Just curious.

22. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Kotoko,

Muslim is secretly gay. That is why he has such difficulty rejecting my advances.

23. crazyfreespirit "Custom User Title" Registered Senior Member

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying, but it sounds like you're saying it's islam that advocates treating women like third class citizens. That, unfortunatly, is the culture that does that, not the religion. Many other cultures aren't exactly the greatest when it comes to womens rights, and the western world only started really getting into the whole womens rights, and seeing them as people in the last hundered years.

There are extremes in Arab countries which far surpas any others now, but these are extremes which are retricted to those countries. Islam, the religion, is not the cause.

PS...I think Muslim looks more like a "man" in the picture where he's drinking then the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.