:( photographic constipation

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Anew, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Anew Life isn't a question. Banned

Nasa took a picture advertised today of what it claims based on it's classic stuckist knowledge to be a typhoon. Seems the cloudscape may be somewhat origin of the volcanic activity of recent. the only reason why I titled this thread as I did; Is because the place of gazeing our planet may actually be illiciting and constipative of it's natural gastric freedom. if Nasa is creating logitudinal stratospheric determinations in it's positionality of the earths boundary's to itself practice and hoon & honeing the earths naturally perfect and nonviolent exuetions are promulgulated in a created trapped sourcecation based on committed humors of international outerspace stationing. ?Anyone

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Pictures or link please.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Landau Roof Registered Senior Member

Anyone what? - who can spell? What is hoon and honeing? Do you just make words up or can't you work out how to use a spell check. I'm sorry, but if can't even take the trouble to spell your words in an understandable way, I don't believe we are under any obligation to take you at all seriously.

Dr_Toad likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Anew Life isn't a question. Banned

I guess it's just one of those things, "denying advancement through stuckist perception capacity.. whatever, have a nice day.

8. Landau Roof Registered Senior Member

The only part I understood was, "have a nice day."

9. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Monkey farts necessitating rocket venturis.
    Clouds seeded with nitrous oxide promulgate laughter, unlike hyenas.
    Thrust bearings do not have an iota of halitosis.
    Boogers are nothing but dried snot.

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

10. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

cute.
    hoon is a word in another language.
    and if you could not understand honeing meant honing, then i suggest you stop commenting on post with your continuous lack of basic comprehension skills. it's also amusing you go around grammar policing everything as if you're intelligent, and yet you referenced to spell check.which implies you rely on spell check.

11. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

I agree with Landau. If this is an English language forum, we shouldn't have to translate from gobbledegook. (And probably end up with the same, but that's another story.)

12. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

some browsers have a translate function. if a site is in another language rather than your preferred language, there's a translate button that translate the whole page into a language of your choice. but it can cause problems because it translates like google translates. these translators need serious improvements. but all in all, understanding language should not be hard like it's being implied. if language is understood by an individual, then most of the time, anything that is read ,should not be hard to understand. it's a matter of having some kind of understanding if linguistics.

13. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

Hoon is a term used in Australia and New Zealand, to refer to anyone who engages in loutish, anti-social behaviours

google:Hoon