Perspective reasoning

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Tnerb, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Perspective reasoning;

What is perspective reasoning?

It is how we are situated. It is a part of human nature.

What poses the most potential for growth within a perspective form of the reasoning (presented below)?

I define perspective reasoning as a persons sense of self in the responsible sense (i may be wrong). As is said if a persons perspective reasoning is strong, then picking up on traces of individuality and enmeshment is good and healthy.

It confuses me to think about it though.

What makes for perspective reasoning to be such a great role in our lives? Can you elaborate a bit on the reasoning of what perspective reasoning is that is presented below?

How do you feel about it?

In a healthy situation this poses no porblem and you go and leave with out drama however if perspective is niot strong then one can pick up traces of the other persons perspective and become immeshed with them. A bit like a mime artists who forgets he is miming.."How many Elvis Presley's are there walking around today do you think?" or Madonas, or Bowies etc etc....

It si part of the process of how we grow and mature by acquiring aspects of someone elses perspctive and making them our own.

if as i said the persons perspecitive or sense of physical individuality is weak however they can get into trouble not being sure who they are and who others are talking about etc etc... Confusion reigns so to speak...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bluemommaphish Registered Senior Member

Is perceptual growth possible here? (At some point that individual will wonder who they really are underneath the remnants of all of those external influences.) Then, how others perceive things (and therefore reason) might not really matter as much. We can become autonomous and change perspectives, and that may be a good thing..

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.