Past civilization

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by kmguru, Oct 25, 2001.

1. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Really?
    As opposed to arbitrarily generated sentences?
    Proof? I didn't think so.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

, , , and who's sock pupet is this?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Nope because the sentence I queried as arbitrary makes no sense, viz:
    Belief is notsomething, arbitrary results of randomly generated complex equations.
    Does that mean:
    belief is not something that is the arbitrary results of blah blah
    or does it mean:
    it's not something, it IS the arbitrary results blah blah?
    And for your information, you do not need an infinite set of words to generate an arbitrary sentence, you can just pick words at random from the existing set. As you appear to do in most of your posts. You seem to manage arbitrary spelling okay with only 26 letters available. Here's a non-arbitrary spelling of an non-arbitrarily-picked word: coherent. Try it sometime, you might like it.
    So if you can measure something it doesn't exist?
    Call me old fashioned, but asking if anyone can give you a definition of force (tried Wikipedia lately BTW?) hardly constitutes proof of creation of all forces as one.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

There you go again spouting rubbish.
    Any proof?
    Yep. But I didn't claim it was universally arbitrary. And since I'm using human writing and you (sort of) are then the implicit definition of arbitrary would (strangely enough) be the human one.
    You think so?
    No interest as you'd see it, I am interested, however, in what makes people like you tick. I'd like to find out what justification (if any) there is for your beliefs. Access to what? The funny farm?

8. nadeem Registered Member

Hi arya,

First of all , i want to tell you that i have been watching all your posts ( with great care ) from the beginning as a silent learner.

and, one main thing i want to tell you is ( who ever you are )

THANKYOU, THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

because, I Know very less people in this world have such knowledge, and a very very few share openly like you. Otherwise everything is done secretly.

BUT ONE IMPORTANT THING,

Like me, there surely will be many people who are just waiting for your next post, BUT HERE, many of them ( as seen in the last post are not interested ) .

So, what is the point in putting things here, Instead, WITH all respect, i Request you to have a seperate forum ( if you want any, i mean any help ask me, i am ready to even setup the complete forum, and house a secret infrastructure ).

We will maintain secrecy and let people interested be allowed into this forum. Let us discuss everything and do experiments, whole heartedly.
    I am sure of learning a lot.

I am waiting for your reply,let me know, private msg me, and we shall start the work.

And, one more thing is that ( though i know you are least bothered about others comments, I even feel seeing your posts, that you consider these speculators like kids) dont worry about unwanted comments, such people are mere spectators with some willful speculation. They always lived in misery and will continue to do so.
    what can these kids do, they cannoteven extendthere life by just 1second, they cannotcontrol there cell degeneration by 0.0001 % they are not capableof many things . They want to live in their same energy levels, and dont want to raise.

No use guiding such people, leave them. There are many people interested in.

let us join and hope you help us to enter the new unexplored world,

Thankyou very much arya,

nadeem ( ameen arya, its something like good wishes in islamic )

and like you state always "harirnama harirnama harirnamakevalam" ( i know hari means, supreme lord, in vedic litreature )

Last edited: Jun 22, 2006
  9. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

You mean the woo-woos are going to congregate in one place and swap delusions with each other? I don't know whether to cheer (no waffle anymore) or be sad (no diversion).
    Again, do you have substantive evidence or is it more wishful thinking?
    You didn't actually read my post did you? I am in interested. The psychology behind these delusions is fascinating, even if there's no science.
    I want to know what makes people pick up on and believe stuff like this... and as I keep asking: IS THERE ANY EVIDENCE FOR THESE BELIEFS?
    We keep hearing wonderful things like
    or
    but no evidence other than extended waffle and interminable double talk.
    So maybe disappearing to form your own self-congratulatory cliques would be more beneficial for you, at least a shared delusion is "proof" that you're not deluded.

10. Gustav Banned Banned

i say!!
    i wish to sign up at this secret forum
    url please

harirnama harirnama harirnama kevalam
    praise be to jesus as well
    and jah rastafari

11. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Like I said, double talk and obfuscation. Show me evidence.
    Of course not, my socks are pretty good at thinking, my mouse mat is more intelligent than some posters here and my pocket calculator is so big-headed you wouldn't believe it (or maybe YOU would).
    Unfortunately gullibility does seem to be limited to humans....

12. GNG Registered Member

Hi arya,

i have registered just to post message to you,

what nadeem said is absolutely ,

This is not the right place, and even people are not right

well, private msg me the url please, It will be helpful to us

thanks ( and thanks nadeem for initiative and gustuv for support )

GNG

13. Gustav Banned Banned

man
    blatant sock puppetry
    hilarious

14. jenny_31 Registered Member

hi arya,

I need help from you, but can't discuss publicly like this.

It is better to open a separate forum where we can participate.

But i will tell you a bit. so that you can believe me.

When i was 14 my granny passed away, and when we emptied her room, i got a half torn sheet, which i have preserved.

My granny had spoke to me about this sheet before and never showed it to me.

She had a friend who learnt magic ( real one ) from a teacher, and the highest of these teachers learnt it from india it seems.

These people have a book that describe different procedures of performing such act and this page defines one such act, of simnp levitation, of simple objects.

But the page is half, And in beginning, it says prepare the chakra to release the force , and this force has to be brought in pure form initially.

You also hinted about such PURE FORM OF FORCE.

I am ready to share this page with you, i want you to try to find out this procedure.

I even visited INDIA once, but found everything is changed there, and probably none have such skills today.

waiting for reply/Guidance from you, arya

sincerely,

jenny

15. Gustav Banned Banned

My Word!
    Where Are My Manners!
    A Belated hari Om To All

16. Gustav Banned Banned

hmmm
    jenny, are you cute 'n stuff?
    wanna see my PURE FORM OF FORCE?

ja?
    nein?

17. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Oh, I get it now. You just think you're going fast or levitating. That explains it.
    Hammy hamster everybody.

18. jenny_31 Registered Member

thanks arya,

Hey i had heard of "laghima" before, I think this is the right way,

You know arya, i have spent many years searching for this. I Did MS in physics just for this, and even asked Phd's but did not find anything.

I think we have to have a separate place.

where can we get such precious knowledge. Thanks arya for such open sharing. Thankyou verymuch. Many people dont understand what you are doing.

I will work on this, hard and report to you. please accept me as your diciple.

because you are already my teacher, i have been following your posts since beginning,

and for gustav, i am 31 and i look like 41, so no chance , but thanks for interest, and also thanks for interest in the common subject in which arya, me and many more are interested too.

By the way gustav, what is hari om, As arya has also done the same, i expect it is some kind of thanks giving,

So, also from my side, Hari Om to all

jenny

19. jenny_31 Registered Member

Now this is really rubbish, and also unwanted

I doubt your maturity. Is your age below 15

jenny

20. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Of course you wouldn't. Physics deals with demonstrable reality and experiment. Not fictitious "pure force", wishful thinking and self-delusion.
    Happy hogmanay.

21. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

The topic is I certainly agree. Or do you object my meaningless insertions at the end of my posts? No more or less relevant than Hari Om or whatever.
    Here we go. You can doubt what you like. And no it it isn't. By a long chalk.

22. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Then you're misinterpreting the words. I'm typing in English, a human language. I've already explained my interest.

23. jenny_31 Registered Member

In physics , not just in MS, but in my whole lifetime till today, what ever i have studied, 40 % or more consists of it LIMITATIONS, and un explainable stuff,

You know, if three dimentional space is a reality, then atomic manifestation does'nt exist

We use a special form of unlimited dimention space theory called "gilbert space" in atomic research.

Why ?, no person from science community knows this.

well, after all this i have reached a stage, where i feel physics dosent explain reality in clear terms.

I had always tried to interpret,, the magic procedure, in terms of physics, and Hence i had opted for MS in physics. But resulted in no use.

I was in your position, some years back, but believe me, its all waste,

hope you got some sense, and also hope you wont waste time like i did

jenny