Particles are Made of Spacetime

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Willem, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Willem Registered Member

A layman (Heindrich) here accepts it and not that particles are made of energy.

We have that space is four dimensional or ten dimensional. In the former case we would need a group (2x2 dimensional = C tensor product C) and in the latter case: ((C tensor product C) tensor product C direct sum C).

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin In a democracy you deserve the leaders you elect. Valued Senior Member

You really seem to get a kick out making up crap. I guess it gives you a thrill to see somebody reading your crap. Well, I read it and it is crap. Happy now?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

Bluntly put: who cares about the opinion of a layman? You are in the science section of this forum; please restrict yourself to science.

The scientific consensus isn't that particles are "made of energy", so I don't know where you got that idea from?

Wrong. Space is three dimensional, spacetime is four dimensional.

I thought we were up to eleven now, with M-theory?

(How is this "we"?)

Please demonstrate that this arrangement of groups reproduces GR.

And please explain how this in any way, shape, or form leads to the conclusion that particles are made of spacetime?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Vmedvil Registered Member

I tend to agree with NotEinstein, Indeed particles are made of Energy everything is made of energy if you are referring to string theory, The Dimensions that construct matter such a Charge, Color, Flavour, and etc are curled Dimensions within space-time yes, but to say they are space-time is a huge simplification of what they are which is not necessarily true they react to Energy and not Space-time or the Energy-Stress upon Space-time then changing shape giving particles properties such as Charge and etc which then have fields, SO, no. Even Gravity just reacts to Energy upon time-space I don't know where you got this idea that Time-space really does anything to due with The forces that construct particles.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  8. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

I didn't say that. In fact, I said the opposite:
    I formulated it that way because energy is just an accounting device; it reflects the invariance under time translations of the underlying physics. Energy isn't anything real in and of itself. (Although I often still word myself asif it is.)

9. Vmedvil Registered Member

Well, I disagree then under that reasoning above, that particles are not constructed by anything but energy and the curled up dimensions and not actually time-space that it is just a reaction to energy and not really time-space doing it.

10. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

That's fine: we have a specific subsection of the forum for disagreement with scientific consensus: http://sciforums.com/#on-the-fringe.24

11. Vmedvil Registered Member

How could it possibly be scientific consensus that Time-space generates particles? Explain this one to me.

12. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

What is "Time-space"? And what does that have to do with anything? We were talking about energy not being a real, physical thing, but just an accounting device.

13. Willem Registered Member

Assuming particles are made of spacetime made all physics in my head fall together - it was amazing. It gives a new look on pair creation for example.

I don't believe fundamental particles are points, points has only one property and that is that they are zero dimensional, and fundamental particles have more than one property. No I think they are exquisite machines made of spacetime and trapped energy.

It took quite a lot of insight to reach this conclusion. Do someone have a better idea? If it is made of energy then how does it get trapped.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  14. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

I had a professor once who said that when he studied thermodynamics for the first time as an undergrad, he didn't understand it. Then, when he studied it for the second time as a grad student, he thought he understood it. But when he had to teach it for the first time, he realized that he didn't understand it all that well after all.

The more people know, the more likely they are to understand how little they know. Flashes of clarity, like you seem to have had, are the hallmark of the crackpot. That clarity is a shortcut to "understanding" that lets you eliminate the tedium of learning.

sculptor likes this.
  15. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 69 years old Valued Senior Member

That was not physics in your head falling together

It was the connecting synapsis of your neurons falling apart

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

17. Willem Registered Member

They took it off from the Physics forum - I think.

18. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

But why are you starting a new thread about it, instead of continuing in the old one? Your behavior is against the forum rules.

19. Willem Registered Member

The old one is gone, disappeared, taken away.

20. Willem Registered Member

They posted it at Pseudoscience: not my fault. Let them delete this thread at "Alternative Theories".

21. Willem Registered Member

And what about the new light on pair creation?

22. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

No, I literally posted a link to it in post #2...

Erm, typically (as is the case here) a thread is moved because it was posted in the wrong subsection of the forum. So yes, 100% your fault.

You'll have to contact the moderation staff for that.

23. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 69 years old Valued Senior Member

Care to explain the what about?