Particle and light wave questions

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by jcc, Feb 14, 2015.

1. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

That does not answer my question. I understand your idea, but for your idea to have merit you have to have something in science that is ''broken''.

If your idea can not improve something then it has no use to science. Science have a good understanding , that is why they have technological advances such as night vision, using different light to observe the Universe, x-rays to fix broken bones, MRI to scan your brain.

Science works, so any idea has to fix something or make it better,

so what are you suggesting is broken that needs attention?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jcc Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jcc Registered Senior Member

never mind, have a great one!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

The flaw in your idea is apparent, particles/atoms are ejected from the Sun amongst the light and are not the cause of the light. You are mistaken in thinking by atoms becoming excited by light interaction or particle/atom collisions transferring energy and ''lighting up the atoms'' within the light.

Yes atoms emit light when excited, but no light is not a gravity wave, light is mixture of frequencies where gravity is constant.

''Our sun is 93 million miles away. But its effects extend far beyond its visible surface. Great storms on the sun send gusts of charged solar particles hurtling across space. If Earth is in the path of the particle stream, our planet’s magnetic field and atmosphere react.

When the charged particles from the sun strike atoms and molecules in Earth’s atmosphere, they excite those atoms, causing them to light up.''

http://earthsky.org/earth/what-causes-the-aurora-borealis-or-northern-lights

8. exchemist Valued Senior Member

It may well, since it relies not on point poles but on induction. The relevant comparison is pointlike magnetic poles, which is the Wiki reference I quoted earlier.

9. jcc Registered Senior Member

when an atom at rest its gravity is constant, when it exited, the force is vibrating. don't just read, think. truth is not learned but experienced.

10. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Did tc just have a few "broken clock" moments?

Btw, x-rays don't fix broken bones. They show where and in what way bones are broken.

11. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Then write up a lab report?

12. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Thinking is my strong point, I did say I understand your ideas, however it is very similar to an idea I have had of late, I have done all the thinking involved already on the subject of gravity and a Philosophic look about the ''magic'' of gravity.

The point you are missing is if there is no use for the idea, it has no relative meaning and can not fix something or create something, the idea is pointless.

What is your point , what you are saying we can do with the idea if the ''magic'' was true?

13. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Yes I know, just a fiqure of speech.

14. jcc Registered Senior Member

if you are little smarter, you should know you also need a scale to measure the force.

and a pen to write it down.

15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Are you hoping you'll catch somebody out with your "gotcha" questions?

Magnets are usually dipoles, and the field of a dipole drops off like 1/r^3. So that's why, in a nutshell. There are no magnetic monopoles. However, exchemist was also correct in the approximation, above (link).

16. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

First thing in the morning I look more to interact rather than discern. I'll have a coffee and plan the rest of my day.

Thanks though.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

To all lurkers who were thinking of being interested in science: this thread is not a fair representation of science, or the scientific method, but is an excellent example of the price we pay for letting fools talk to the world.

By chance Beer w/straw intervened between my post and jcc's. While Beer w/straw has supplied little of scientific significance to the thread, social commentary has been valuable.

18. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Ok JCC, I have given your idea some thought and will show your logical thinking to be not logical and untrue and unfounded.

You are saying that light is a gravity wave and atoms emit light in affect emitting a gravity wave.

So you are saying that the Sun emits this gravity light wave isotropic outwards. A ''centrifugal'' direction.

You are saying that matter/atoms emit this wave isotropic and outwards.

So you are saying the Sun Wave is pushing against matter/atoms wave, (earth)

We already know that light has a very negligible force, not enough force to push the earth. You are suggesting that the Suns wave which travels at 299792458m/s , would propel atoms at light speed, by atoms releasing an opposing wave, so you are suggesting that the earth emitting also a gravity wave and the earth is being propelled at light speed away from the Sun.

Can you explain what stops us moving away then please?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  19. jcc Registered Senior Member

smarter than those scientists thou. obviously.

20. jcc Registered Senior Member

the force is not pushing away or pulling closer but back and forth, the force vibrates at atoms frenquency.

why is laser pointing? cus all the atoms vibrating at same direction.

earth has gravitation force, but the force is constant, earthquake will send gravity wave, it you have good detector, you should be measure it on the moon. if there is a quake in the sun, it will shake the earth too.

21. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

You are rushing your posts and not making them very clear.
    Earth has a gravitational constant, an acting acceleration of 9.81m/s2 on objects.
    An acting force of 9.81n per kg mass when an object is in a stationary reference frame on Earth.

So how does your idea compare to this, what values change?

22. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Aha thanks for this James, I did not know that. So something worthwhile has come out of this thread at last.

23. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Watching jcc and theorist-constant12345 in discussion with each other is like watching Alien vs. Predator.

Whoever wins, we lose.

Kristoffer and paddoboy like this.