Paper help.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by theorist-constant12345, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

The more of the paper i write , the more will become clear, maybe has science keeps mocking me, I will post my findings in religion, my paper is your science and will show my abstract to be true, but I am delaying my paper, this paper may make me a target in the world, it is the paper of reality, that will show the world that science is true to my abstract and all religion is fallacious.

Hesitant yes.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I am saying that most of your present science theories are very naive, and very set, so I am saying that science, presents naive set theories?

how else can I word that without a confusion?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You can't say anything without "a confusion" since confusion is your ground state.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

You would be confused if you started to think about reality and process, and started to not see eye to eye with what you already thought to be reality and started to see things just a bit differently to what is presumed to be reality.
    So yes it is confusing when I say to myself , no I must be wrong, and but then when I think , but if this and that were really that, that would really truly mean that, so yes it is confusing.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Another one of your silly threads into the crapper.

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

'bout time! Good riddance!

10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Why is this in cesspool and unlocked...?

Fixed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.