Palestinian PM: We'll form de facto state by 2011

Discussion in 'World Events' started by S.A.M., Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Israel deserves to be attacked, as does any settler colonial enterprise bent on ethnic cleansing. They should have been chased back to Europe a long time ago, just as we chased out the Brits from India.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

SAM, you cant chase us back from Europe, because were not Europeans, were Israelis, we have been for 5000 years. We have never considered ourselves European, American, etc.

Anyways sam, what in your foolish mind makes you think that there is any way you could launch a succesful attack against Israel? All you have is Syria and Lebanon, and both armies couldnt fidn their asses if it wasnt attached.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Did they deserve to be oppressed from 1267 to 1929, and then massacred in Hebron? Got to chase out those Western religions.

Well, you know what I mean.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

And SAM, we dont do ethnic cleansing. Thats why there are still any arabs in the middle east.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Are these the European Jews we're talking about? Because the list in Europe is far longer. Meanwhile, the settler colonial enterprise today is made up of individuals who have never ever been harassed but are using the usual white jingoism to colonise yet another land. "God wanted me to do it" is relegated to schizophrenia wards these days.

9. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

SAM, Israel shows none of the charecteristics of a colonialist state, actually quite the opposite, we gave up land for the Palestinians to establish a state, we gave Egypt the Sinai for peace.

SAM if we were colonialist, we would own the entire middle east just south of Iraq.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You can't give up land that doesn't belong to you. Thats like saying Americans gave up native American land. Thats like killing your parents and asking for benefits as an orphan

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Both Occidental and Ashkenasim.

Ah! So the Palestinians were attacking Jews - pogroms, general opppression - in the ME up to 1929 to...somehow support...Jews. Right? I'm sorry, I don't follow your argument here.

And Hamas motivational seminars.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What were the Ashkenazi doing in Palestine?

Yeah who wants a bunch of tribal fanatics that still follow a 5000 year old book and call themselves the chosen people, in their neighborhood? If I recall, at the time, no one.

Lets see one.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

They immigrated. Is that not allowed?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Good thing only the Ashkenasi were targeted though.

Oh wait. They weren't. :shrug:

Well, sure! You're better with a bunch of tribal fanatics that follow a 1400 year old book.

It's in their Charter.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Where is immigration allowed for the purpose of forming an ethnocentric state?

Most Palestinians of the time were secular, not religious.

Thats just a copy of the Likud charter, Hamas has moved beyond it and changed their charter, has Likud?

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

After post-Crusades Palestine when Arabs streamed in to occupy the abandoned cities? A few times, I'm sure.

Oh. Well, I guess the Jews were confused by the Grand Mufti leading the charge, and the screams of Allah akbar. Easy to do.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Again, where is immigration allowed for the purpose of forming an ethnocentric state?

Why? They had no problem sitting down to dinner with Baron Leopold Itz von Mildensteinso much so that he commemorated the occasion with a coin?

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

?? I just brought up an example. Arabs aren't an ethnicity? Maybe you should write someone. The Arabs I know seem pretty convinced that they are.

Who's "they"?

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No Arabs are not an ethnicity, they are a cultural group who share a language and some history. Or Caucasians if its race you're interested in.

Uh Jews? In fact, the Zionists collaborated with Nazis all through the population transfer choosing only the youngest and healthiest for "olia" to Palestine and leaving the rest to their fate.

19. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Caucasians aren't an ethnicity?

Which Jews? When? Under what circumstances? Under what possible alternatives?

Anyway, back to the earlier question: did [the Jews] deserve to be oppressed from 1267 to 1929, and then massacred in Hebron?

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Look it up, its all there in black and white in history of zionism. Start with the name I gave you and move all the way down to Pat Buchanan and the Zionists.

Depends, did they have the chosen people meme going on then? Cos that would have made them awful neighbors. Couldn't blame their neighbours for not wanting the KKK in their backyard

21. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Ah, well then the best thing to do is to deny their religious rights and force them into tiny ghettos for eight hundred years (positively prophetic, old Saladin was, eh? He knew roadblocks and checkpoints were coming, the crafty old devil.) and charge through with machetes and axes waving, killing everyone you see every few years or so. Because they're the savages, you know. Why, you can see the hate in their eyes every time your axe comes down on their children, and every time you rape a Jewish girl! It's obvious.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

That victim card has been way overplayed here. Now even the Holocaust seems like overkill [pun not intended]. Meanwhile, that probably explains why they have the kosher laws that demand segregation from the goy and his unclean eyes. Its self defense!

23. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

violence yes an actual attempt to force them out no. it is you who is being dishonest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.