Pakistans tribal loonies blow up Marriot hotel hundreds dead!!!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Mmmmhmmm... lets just start with your nails

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats been covered, there are rules for those

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

SAM, do you honestly think people are falling for your blame the US on everything game? the only reason you are here writing on a computer via the internet is thanks to the Americans.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

O really? I thought it was thanks to the native Americans.

8. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

RE: rules for painting nails....
    go figure

Replace Moses with Jesus, Jesus with Mohammad, Mohammad with Bahá'u'lláh, Bahá'u'lláh with Buddha, Buddha with John Frum, John Frum with Joseph Smith, Joseph Smith with Ron Hubbard .... etc... etc... etc... it's all the same game and people are so connected now a days that they know it.

More and more people can see the situation for what it really is.

Islam can not paint the world green because of the very same reasons you were so hostile regarding my posts. People don't like other peoples culture or ideas imposed on them. (even though I wasn't saying anything about imposing anything you were still going bonkers).

So either you have to have something great you're selling or they aint buying OR war. Let's face it, religous war with real conversions isn't happening and time soon and the cryptic Qur'an isn't going to be a big ticket seller - not with all it's rules and Arab nationalism attached to it and topped off with hell.

The fact is, most people would rather go for a gentler superstition that makes them feel good, doesn't have too much cultural baggage and fits well with their life style.

My guess is Xianity will make big inroads in China. Chinese are sadly enamored with it. So much so I'm shocked. Too bad to, they should promote Taoism or Buddhism. Koreans are now more Xian than Buddhist

In the market place of religion, Xianity is too good a product.

Even so, all superstition's days are numbered.

Now, on to promoting the reformation of ME Islam....

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

uh-uh remember your example of the Japanese.

10. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

WWII will be the last war. And yeah, just like everyone else Japanese don't like to think they are "westernized". The Japanese see it as having modernized themselves. During the Meiji restoration they specifically sent Japanese people to England to learn and become modern. They changed a lot and they did it themselves.

Japanese are unique because they were already pretty civilized, ordered literate people.

Also, and this is important, the Japanese have a culture of taking other peoples ideas and trying to improve them. So, they didn't look at this as a loss of culture but instead as making something they found good - Japanese and therefor better.

Japanese and Chinese spend a lot of time now studying Greek literature. They basically think it wasn't English ideas, but Greek. The English just got to them first.

There's a whole psychology behind this.

Not that it matter to me. I say just support new Islam, it doesn't matter if all the ideas come from the west, they could come from India or Japanese... just so long as Islam is modernized and fixed.

11. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I think that's the whole point. Recognizing that something is broken and fixing it.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yes, we have seen the light, colonialism has shown the way. Clearly the shortcut to becoming an advanced civiliastion is to have nuclear weapons, invade and occupy people and steal their resources. The heistant can be convinced with a few well placed nuclear bombs and some cash under the table. Thanks

13. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

"I endeavour to be accurate"

well actually spock we have to be factual here & logical, i see a error here:

Web inventor = Sir Tim Berners-Lee

computer inventor= The first inventor of the computer?
    In: Computer History, Inventions, Computer Databases

Charles Babbage an english Mathmatician invented it in 1792-1871.

Charles Babbage is... "credited with inventing the first mechanical computer that eventually led to more complex designs"

Spock i think you meant to say the british not america, i never thought i would see the day i correct spock, i have watched each trek episode about 50 times in my life & still counting. My only complaint would be why programmes like quincy md or c.s.i. & all its bastard childs, run for ever & star trek ran for 3 lousy seasons before some pinhead pulled it.

Sir Tim is actually a fellow knight of the round table, like me.

14. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

YOu are making a logical fallacy.

1) The USA could really be the big bad boogy woogy man, so what? Islam is still broken.

2) Muslims have invaded and conquered people, occupied them and stolen their resources in the past as well. Geesh... Let's not play holier than thou.

3) Regardless of the past, or perhaps because of some it, Europeans are at a more civilized place culturally when compared with ME nations. Western nations have free elections, free speech, freedom from religion, women have equality, homosexuals have rights, etc... these are things that Muslims in the ME will learn to appreciate ... sooner or later.

Again, Europeans and Middle Easterners practiced Slavery. Then the Europeans stopped. But the ME continued. So the Europeans used their power and put a stop to it in the ME as well. And all is fine in the world.

Anyway, I'm talking about peacefully promoting Neo-Islam. I've often thought an Alien war princess who marries Mohammad woould fit nicely in the Islamic mythical stories.... but, I digress ....

15. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Well slavery is still going on i believe mainly with asian people who have there passports taken as soon as they get to there workplace in the middle east.

You only have to go back to 2005 to read about hundreds of children who were slaves & camel riding in the middle east (UAE) , all abducted or sold to these parasites.

So all is not mary poppins good, in the middle east regarding slavery & never will be.

European governments have very little influence over the middle east, we need them buying our military hardware so we dont criticise them, however they do react to western media criticism, mailnly because there courting tourists, so child camel riders looks bad.

I believe the UAE has cleaned up there enforced child camel riding races, but i doubt countries like kuwait or saudia arabia have, the UAE is one of most friendliest gulf countries with hundreds of thousands of expats.

I recently talked to a famous shiek terroist on his mobile, i asked about mohammed marrying a 7 year old girl, his reply was if the girl was big body wise he so no problems with it.

Middle east countries have never been big on child protection, and i dont forsee that changing.

16. Vkothii Banned Banned

The assumption that Western democracies are "more civilised" than others is just that - an assumption.

Plenty of "less civilised" societies would say the exact opposite, so it's an opinion, not a fact.
    Explain how a jungle tribe is less civilised than say, the French, or the Russians? You won't be able to, I guarantee.

17. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

The difference that seperates us are simple the law, children are protected under the law in the west, in the middle east they are not or africa or the 3rd world, sure they play lip service some even pretend to have laws, but whether its children working in china or kids being forced to ride camels in the middle east, or kids being forced to carry guns in africa, there is no law in these countries.

This is fact not a opinion...........

18. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

You know, I once asked a Muslim friend from a long time ago, what's the story with this 9 year old and he said: Man Arab girls have melons as big as your head at age 9....:bugeye:

As if size had something to do with anything....

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Yes, you have a point,the idea of being civil is a matter of perspective. For one people it's perfectly civil to own a slave, beat a slave, kill a slave (especially one who sung mean song about you). For another people it's wrong to own a slave - period.

So, yes, it's a matter of perspective.
    Michael

That said, I still think it's within my rights to support anti-Slavery movements, to pressure other societies to ban child slavery and to support modern neo-Islamists.

20. Vkothii Banned Banned

This is total hubris, not fact.
    What does "protected" mean?

What did our ancestors do before the Romans conquered us and introduced Roman laws and customs (the same stuff we still use today)?
    Were our children without protection, whatever that might mean, before the Romans handed us their laws and customs?

21. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

What is a shiek terroist?

22. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

I said the same thing to the famous terroist i talked too, i said to him what about the brain? but in there culture the brain does not come into it, only the size of the body.

In my view a childs brain has not developed fully until early or mid twenties, as for a 7 year old well someone that age should be playing with dolls & not giving a fat male cunt a blowjob. Yes the accepted age in most countries is 16 & i think thats fair, but a awful lot of mistake marriages are made between the ages of 16 to 25 years of age, our sexual preferences change rapidly during these ages, what seemed adorable in our tastes at 16 looks dog ugly when we reach 18.

23. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

You quote our ancestors to justify modern day islam or africa's attitude towards children today, hey we developed in the west, we became civilised, we found democracy the rule of law, human rights, chidrens rights, in africa, middle east, & asia they dont follow our attitude to protecting children through the law.

Your attitude is the same many people have here to islamic terroism, you say hey the west burned witch's 200 years ago, we are just as bad, i fail to see what my ape cousins did 200 years ago has anything to do with with whats happening in the uk today, there is no comparison, i fail to see if my ape stoneage cousins were raping & pillaging & clubbing every child over the head from a different cave has anything to do with me.

We are dealing with now, the future, we are supposed to be changing for the better not the worse, if we are to save, please grow up & stop using roman or witch times to justify islam today that is just pathetic. what are you saying there still cavemen & the west developed?