Pakistans tribal loonies blow up Marriot hotel hundreds dead!!!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Sep 20, 2008.

1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7627135.stm

A large fire raged at the Marriott hotel following the explosion

A bomb attack has hit the Marriott Hotel in the Pakistani capital, Islamabad, killing at least 31 people.

The BBC's Barbara Plett who is at the scene says the blast created a 20ft (6m) deep crater, and destroyed the entire front section of the hotel.

She says the building is engulfed in flames, and rescue workers are carrying out bloodied victims and bodies.

Pakistan breeding programme of terroists finally come back to slap them in the face, 20 to 30% of the pakistan army is supporting the taliban & so are the security forces.

The country that was the mother of the UK tube bombings, what i dont get is why foreigners are still going to pakistan, if someone offered me a million in cash, i would not go to this nutcase country.

Pakistans tribal areas have become the new wild west, they go to sleep there with RPG's strapped to there back.

The complete inaction of the pakistan government against militants will eventually bring the government down, one day the militants will take over & america will nuke pakistan to kingdom come, & in all honesty does anyone care if they did, i see nothing of good coming from this country they continually bomb india daily, there citizens were behind the uk bombings & they are doing nothing to control militants in pakistan, even the countries leaders are killed, or attacked yearly,
    mosques are blown up weekly.

There is no law & order in pakistan

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

its the only way they know how to contribute to the world.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Yeah & my dumbass country give them billions in aid for what?
    I understand if it was for re-educating them away from terroism, but the scandal of the red mosque which was hundreds of yards from the presedential palace & did nothing but preach hatred & terroism.

The definition of a pakistan government is basically, they take billions in aid from america & the uk then keep all the cash for themselves & do nothing at all to improve the country or stop the spread of militancy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7594323.stm

Here is a amazing link the UK gives billions in aid to afghanistan yet the afghan government is allowing a cleric to preach, about how to behead infidels on national television every night, i sent this link to 10 downing street

Below is the letter i sent to downing street:

"msu.correspondence@fco.gov.uk

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7594323.stm

The above video link has a story how mullahs in afgahnistan are preaching beheading & hostage taking about invading infidels, the mullah in this link as daily Television time preaching this madness too afganistan people.

I am puzzled how our soldiers are dying daily so the afgan government can preach hatred & murder to its citizens & then redirect it back to our soldiers, would our politicians be so quick to allow it if there sons were there fighting, instead of at oxford or cambridge eating strawberries & rowing, how wonderfully multi tasked they are.

If the foreign office worked this would not be going on, if you tried linking aid with banning this garbage from TV, you might find they will pull the plug on it, but then thats just someone who is working class dumb thinking, I am sure if you stopped playing golf & bridge for 5 minutes you could think of that too............"

The uk is a fucking joke we give billions in aid, yet we allow the governments we give aid too, to continue with this breeding of hatred, what is the point?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

that is unbelievable.

8. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Yeah thats the uk foreign office for you bowler hat pricks who are actually financing attacks on uk soldiers in afganistan with this aid, and the pricks did not reply to me.

9. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

who do you think funds abbas? thats right, the israeli government funds abbas and in turn funds the same terrorists its fighting against.

10. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Israel should stop all funding & also tell them to get there electricity & water from egypt, after all its only right & proper that there sugar daddy or fuck buddy should be muslim too, then close all borders with palestine permantly & wish them luck, & if there having trouble getting to diffferent parts of palestine tell them to dig tunnels there good at that the time & effort they have spent digging underground terroist tunnels in palestine & lebanon they could have built 10 channel tunnels.

Here lies palestine & lebanon our only achievement in this world is to build 1000 miles of terroist tunnels, oh sorry for the backward infrastructure above ground, but by nature we are cave dwellers & tunnelers like our taliban bro's.

11. Vkothii Banned Banned

Arab countries should expel all Jews, build fences to keep them out, and tell them to dig tunnels.
    They can get their oil from America, their fuck-buddy.

After all, the Jews are to blame - they started it by claiming ownership of land, by claiming they have more rights than people who had occupied the place for centuries. The state of Israel is the Jews' biggest problem, it's never been legitimate; military domination, Nazi-style, digs a big hole under their claim to be in the right. Hitler was in the right too, in that case.
    The Nazis had every right to expand their territory and restore the German (Holy Roman) Empire to its proper place in the world. The Israelis have the same right (military occupation) to restore the Jewish Empire to its rightful place.

They should be honest about how they're following the Nazi plan, though.

Pakistan was another mistake, it should never have been created. Too late now, but the Brits really screwed up that one.
    It's unstable, a democracy in name only. Part of the problem is the large number of contending groups, the military has far more power than it should.
    Israel has got similar problems - contending groups, a military that has far too much influence, and no real coherent strategy apart from ongoing conflict to hold it all together.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

All we need is for buffalo roam to post in this thread and will have the 3 people here most bigoted against muslims in this thread.

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

If your brains were gun powder, you couldn't blow your nose.

14. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

They both have occupied this land for thousands of years, its irrelavant who has the upper hand now, like all countries there is various nationalities who claim ownership, the uk has been ruled many times by many foreign invaders & local people, is the uk a shit hole like palestine?

Or has the uk the 4th largest economy in the world?
    The fact that all muslims choose not to contribute to mankinds developement, there are no muslim inventions in thousands of years, says alot about these people, they all seem happy feuding rather than thinking & improving people's lives. India, thailand, china, philliopines, israel, pakistan, iraq, uk, spain, america, sudan, kenya, algeria, & a dozen or more other countries have suffered under the constant dillusions of the militants in this religon.

People say the militants but the reality is where is the line between the two?
    The muslim council of britain often meets with hamas leaders in the uk & lets them make speaches, they often spout on about the evils of gays.

As for the uk creating pakistan, muslims did that when they invaded india centuries before the uk arrived, without that invasion there would be no muslims in india.

Your comparison between hitler & israel is ludicrous, does israel gas people, round up gays?
    Or do militants in palestine blow up public buses in israel, or vote in terroists as world leaders then wonder why there country is so fucked up.

Palestines goodwill in the world is zero, who is interested in a country that votes in hamas as there leaders?
    Thats the sames as in the western world voting in a known serial killer to run the country.

I have pointed out that palestine borders egypt too, i fail to see why electricity & water & funding should all come from isreal, are not muslims all brothers? the reliance on israel is a joke, if there muslim friends reallly cared they would stop sending arms & start building there economy.

15. Vkothii Banned Banned

Bullshit. If the Palestinians had the upper hand, and were oppressing Jews in the same way, it would matter a whole shitload to the Jews.
    Except since Israel built a fence across the border?

16. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

It has more holes in it than the moon has asteroid holes, if muslim countries stop sending arms & actual real aid there would be no such need for fences.

Muslims are always claiming oppression, there claiming that crap in china, the philliopines, & thailand, & they have killed thousands because of this claimed oppression, they are the minority in china, thailand & the phillopines.

The muslim idea of oppression is other religons having freedoms, & people being allowed to do what they want.

17. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I see.

18. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

:roflmao:

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I wonder how many innocent Muslims died in this Suicide Bombing?

20. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

they were all worthless infidels.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. chris4355 Registered Senior Member

Why did you write hundreds dead if it shows 31 dead. Propaganda?

How many civilians have died in Iraq again? I don't remember...

Muslims, Christians, Atheists, jews - no difference. You are all idiots for thinking only muslims are capable of committing such atrocities.

This whole killing each other thing is obviously not working, somehow theres always a new enemy. The only difference is the fact that more and more people are dying and the weapons are becoming more and more destructive.

People like you, just like those who bombed that building are the next generation of people who will most likely cause the next major wars and possibly bring our species to extinction.

Grow up.

22. Vkothii Banned Banned

Whereas the Christian idea is to replace any religion with Christianity, then start taking land off the natives?

Jews just want to do that, too, including ignoring humanitarian issues like the German fascists did, who just wanted a greater Germany? Well, that could explain why Muslims feel aggreived, possibly. Israel will face terrorism and other threats (economic, nuclear) because it simply has no other strategy; it actually believes, like you seem to, that all Arabs are enemies.
    Not a good way to fit in is it, seeing how Israel is in the Arab's backyard.

23. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Basically quite simple there are hundreds of missing people, 3 restaurants & dozens of floors where firemen are unable to reach it is a projected logical figure, as for ravens idea that i said 31 & hundreds dead i did not my figure was projected the other one was the dead counted with in the first hour from the bbc.
    I hope i am wrong, but the reality will be not, its 53 now & no doubt it will go up further, body parts were spread 100's of yards away.