Ouija Board

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Pollux V, Jan 22, 2002.

1. Enigma'07 Who turned out the lights?!?! Registered Senior Member

I haven't used one, and don't plan on it. Someone else might know.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cool mom Registered Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

yes, I do... A friend and I had been talking on the Ouija board for several months. She had exhusband that she wanted bad things to happen to and a boyfriend she wanted to have good luck with. We were talking to a bad spirit (the mother of her current boyfriend). The spirit did not want her to be with her son. She gave us instructions of a ritual to trade my friends ex for her son. Then they could be successfully together.
    We made a copy of her exhusband's picture and buried it face down. We were half way up a steep hill on my fathers farm, in a wooded area. We placed candles around the site, but they were red because we had no white ones. We both took sticks and circled the spot where we buried his picture while saying "Sara, we give you Anthoney" three times. Afterwhich the leaves on the trees surrounding us were waving at us, but the wind was not blowing. It felt as if they were telling us bye, get out of here. We picked up our candles and tried to run down the hill. But something was holding us back. We couldn't run. We stopped and looked at each other and said let's get out of here. We both said we cant move. After a few minutes we finally made it out of the woods. As soon as we passed the clearing we were released and ran as fast as we could back to my house. Our hearts were beating fast. Right away we got back on the board. Sara said she got him. Later we talked to our favorite good spirit and he said the reason we could not run was because we used red candles instead of white, but we were ok.
    Since then Anthoney has has a miserable life and almost died by accidents three different times.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

I`m sorry, but this is total bollox. you just got freaked out by your own little ritual.Their are no evil spirits ,demons, telekinetic forces, etc. "Anthoney" would of had these "accidents" without your ouija board. What exactly was holding you back? Your "favorite good spirit" actually told you, you used the wrong candles eh? Total bullshit.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. stuff057 Registered Member

you say its not real bout how do u explain the people asking the spirit ?s and it happening. how do u explain the people who werent involved and didnt know others were using a ouija board and ask questions about sounds they heard in the night that were heard by the people playing. and with the blind fold thing i think it doesnt work because the spirit has to be within u some what to move it with their fingers so the only way the spirit can do it is with seeing through their eyes.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

8. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

Its called life, and in life shit happens. There are no " evil spirits" waiting to be asked to fuck somebodys life up. We can all manage to do that by ourselves. I'm sorry i don't understand most of your post, so i can't respond.

9. XTCY4U Registered Member

Quji.......

I'll I have to say is...It was my first time useing one the other day with my sis and mother and I asked the spirt something and it lied I got up and said this was a f***ing joke I told my sis to ask it something about a friend of our's and Know one new the truth but me and my friend that past away and the spirit got 4 question's right that I asked "Keep in mind I was'nt touching the board at all at this time SO FOR THE ONE'S THAT DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS BOARD EXPLAIN HOW THAT HAPPENED........AND I DONT WANNA HERE NONE OF THIS CRAP ABOUT TELEPATHY OR SUB CONCIOUS....!!!

10. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

What were the questions and answers?

11. iam Banned Banned

Yeah, you are so believable with you moving the thing to the letters and numbers to answer your own damn question! Ridiculous!

12. zenbabelfish autonomous hyperreal sophist Registered Senior Member

13. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

prove it.

14. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

I think it would be pretty easy to prove or disprove this phenomenon either way - try out a ouiji board for yourself, prehaps use a couple of different locations/settings each time and rotate the people you do it with each session. See what happens - bishbashbosh, job done.
    Personally ive done one so im agnostic on the issue.

15. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

When I was really young, around 12, my friend and I were fucking around with an ouija board just for fun. We had taken a lamp and set it on the floor next to us and took off the shade and screwed in a black light, you know, to set the mood. We asked the ouija board if anything bad was going to happen that night and it said "yes". Being young and dumb we got all scared. Suddenly my friend turned and looked at the black light next to us and all of sudden *POW*, it exploded in her face and cut her forehead really bad. Probably not supernatural, but definitely a weird coincidence. The truth is, I don't really believe in the ouija board, there is no true way to tell if someone is or isn't moving the piece with their fingers.

16. Saira Registered Member

Ouija Boarding School

Hey guys,

Friend of mine has made a promo film of his experiences of a OUija Board at school. What do you think of it? Similar to yours .... or totally different? I think it's pretty spooky!

17. Saira Registered Member

Ouija Boarding School

Can't post a link yet so find it at youtube - search for Return to the Ouija Boarding School. Would love your feedback!