Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SciWriter, May 2, 2011.

1. Gustav Banned Banned

nonsense

pakistan epicenter of terrorism
    About 308,000 results (0.33 seconds)

VS

saudi arabia epicenter of terrorism
    About 208,000 results (0.27 seconds)

/giggle

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Not sure about the wife yet, but I hear they made a bong from Hamza's skull and it's presently making the rounds.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And the rest of his body?

Found an amazingly un woo-woo article on Osama ID here:

So there you go, it can be proved if it was Osama's bod or not.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. keith1 Guest

34.169470, 73.242600

8. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I'm already imagining all the excuses you would make even if you saw a photo with all the relevant DNA markers. Something like "I still need to taste his blood to make sure he was actually killed when they said they killed him." Then we provide a sample, and the next complaint will be "If you supposedly shot him as you said, how come I can't taste any lead?"

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're probably right. I need for things to at least make sense. Just now reading that article above I thought of a few things

1. If Osama is the only child his mother had with his father, then of the 50 plus siblings only the brothers would share his fathers genes with him [Y chromosome] - so do they have any DNA samples from his brothers? Also what about his first cousins and second cousins? Won't the male cousins also carry similar Y chromosome genes?

2. One of the half siblings whose DNA was used by the US for comparison was that of his half sister who died of cancer. Apparently they used her brain tissue for the DNA [strange but true, the CIA has access to Osama's half sisters brain tissues]

But this is bizarre. The half sister could obviously not share Y chromosome genes from his father [hint hint sister = x chromosomes] and her mother was clearly unrelated - so what does the comparison show?

3. If they have no prior DNA sample from OBL himself, its going to be darned difficult to use DNA as evidence of his identity

10. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Yes, you need them to make sense in a certain way that fits with a certain worldview and outlook. That's pretty obvious.

The Y chromosome is great to look at for comparisons to the father, but it's not the only way of doing it. And I thought biology was supposedly your specialty?

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hence I asked if they had samples from any of his brothers or uncles. The ones from his half sisters don't count [since they do not have a sample of his fathers DNA and he has no siblings who share both his parental DNA, I presume. Theoretically they could find half sibling index markers which are high but his mother was Syrian-Palestinian so the common markers would still be on the fathers side and probably, with all the first cousin marriages, highly conflated with regional gene pool markers ] and I don't know if they have any from his mother. Since they did the test in a day, it would have to be accelerated PCR. So what did they use for comparison?

edit: I am going by the 15 STR and one amelogenin comparison test which is standard. I don't have any details of the tests conducted by the US

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  12. CptBork Valued Senior Member

The point is moot anyhow- if OBL did what he's accused of doing and there was never any question of it, I can't see why SAM wouldn't approve of it and justify it all the same.

13. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Why don't you fly out to the USS Carl Vinson and tell us yourself?

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is that where the test was done?

15. Bells Staff Member

They probably had his son's. They could probably have managed to get a sample from his son when they offered him asylum when said son escaped his father's madness.

Plus they also had the DNA of his other son who also died, as well as probably being able to collect samples from his other children who were living in the compound.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yes, which is why I wondered what they did with the bodies in the compound. I wonder if they will publish their findings

It also depends on which test was conducted. Generally the test for genealogical paternity tests for STRs on the Y chromosome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_DNA_test#Y_chromosome_.28Y-DNA.29_testing

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  17. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

not sure what this means gustavs

18. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

I think it means he made a google search on those keywords.

19. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

If he turns up in a new video in two months time, Obama is screwed.

20. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Years ago a Chicago news paper, trying to beat others to the street, had front page banner headline that stated:
    Dewey Wins But in fact Truman had won in a close election when the slower to come in rural results from his "whistle stop" train trip campaign efforts came in.

Perhaps OBL, like newspapers waiting for one of two events to become reality has made two videos:

One tells how the US is falling apart - even with budget tricks that extended the shut down of government for a

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
  21. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

Oh, it makes perfect sense.

The short answer? So the elites can see Obama re-elected.

He was built up as the mastermind of 9/11 and the whole reason for the war in Afghanistan. At that point, they wanted to continue the war there, and they had no intention or desire to extricate themselves from the bloody gawd awful mess that they had created there.

The situation on the ground has changed. For the past couple years there has now been talk about exit strategies. In more conservative circles, this meets with resistance.

On top of this, the knowledge of his death is a relative state secret. If you accept that her concrete knowledge of his death and the circumstances of it were a major reason for her assassination, and if you look at her resistance to accept the west's interference in Pakistani affairs in going after someone who was already dead in the rapid "war on terror," a sort of, "we'll play our part in the war on terror our way," rather than being a client state, things seem to become more clear.

With election season starting here in the U.S., Obama's using this manufactured event, and the "revealing" of this state secret makes total sense. There isn't a whole lot the conservatives can do about it. Although they know it is a bunch of hogwash, if they say anything, they would end up looking like the den of vipers that they are. Using a dead man as a boogie man to instill fear into the American populace during the whole war on terror as a way to run elections and control the populace though use of terror alerts was very effective.

What it really comes down to is the financial and cultural elites that run both parties. They want Obama in office another four years. The days of one term presidents are over. Those will only be back when the people of the U.S. actually manage to elect men and women that weren't intended to be their overlords, candidates that weren't first choices of TPTB.

If this doesn't boost him in the polls enough? I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Obama presiding over a peace settlement in the middle east that saw the creation of a two state "solution." I use the word "solution," reservedly, because it would be a solution, only about as much as Hitler's final solution was a solution. For surely the political elites and upper classes in Palestinian society will sell the poorest among the common folk down the river.

The media, both the right and the left, will do what ever they can to make this guy look like a champ. Even after the conservatives took the house b/c the American people were pissed that they rammed through health care against our wishes. . . they STILL aren't listening.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4&feature=player_embedded

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This is their ultimate puppet to create world government and the world feudal state. When this is over we will have a world credit and banking system that you will have to buy into if you want to eat, buy clothes, and have a roof over your head. They want to destroy Islamic banking and ostensibly, all other forms of money and credit creation. Although I don't believe in the dogma of any religion, I do believe the original Christian doctrines, and the Islamic doctrines had it right on, usury is immoral. If you have something extra and you can help your fellow man, you should do so and not make a profit off another person's want or need. Humanity should work together. When we don't, what we get is friction and war.

These elites would have us all slaves. That is their end game. Islamic banking is superior.
    http://www.puppet99.com/?p=218

22. CptBork Valued Senior Member

That's just straying soooooo damn far from the topic... But yeah if you're gonna rant about the banking system and how much you hate paying interest, I have some advice: find someone who will willingly loan you money without interest, or else simply refrain from borrowing. You want a cigarette and no one has one to spare? That's your problem.

23. CptBork Valued Senior Member

I'm sure he'll be in at least a dozen music videos, maybe he'll have a digitally altered cameo in the next Forrest Gump movie, like they did in the first one with JFK. They shot him in the head, so that rules out his return as a zombie.