Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SciWriter, May 2, 2011.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The official religion of the United Kingdom is still the Anglican Church of England.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Let us remember those who have given their lives to find this one man.

U.S. troops killed 1,140

U.S. troops seriously injured 3,420

Afghan troops killed 8,587

Afghan troops seriously injured 25,761

Afghan civilians killed 8,813

Afghan civilians seriously injured 15,863

Other coalition troops killed 772

Other coalition troops seriously injured 2,316

Contractors killed 298

Contractors seriously injured 2,428

Journalists killed 19

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

We are not in Afghanistan just to look for Bin Laden.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Ok. Wanker. Of course why would you want to hear anything Enoch Powell has to say? :roflmao:

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

And the Official religion of East London is Islam.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Is that a personal insult?

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

But that's what the war was originally started for, if you recall, then it grew into a nation building, terrorist finding, slippery slope.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Such pointless waste of life.

12. CptBork Valued Senior Member

At least once as far as I can remember. Lots of Muslims there, sure. And if you try to stop non-Muslims from going about their business there, don't complain about British tyranny after the fact.

13. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It was also to remove the Taliban who supported him, and then necessarily to leave Afghanistan so that the Taliban are no longer a threat.

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

You can't remember if you have been to a place more than once?, I would remember if i went to new york twice, strange.

What has stopping non muslims going about business got to do with anything?, why can I not comment on british and US tyranny?

Wierd

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

................................... go read up on some history from a non American source.

17. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

You mean non western source don't you? Do you think Canada or Britain or France has a different history of events this past ten years?

18. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Not really, they gave their lives to stop a group of terrorists that were responsible for over 3500 deaths in America and were responsible for hundreds of other deaths around the world. To try to stop such perversion of others well being and livelihood sometimes takes the lives of some to save many more. It is an honor to be associated with such galant men and women who do this every day of their lives.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So if Pakistani troops decided to take out a terrorist - against whom they could provide no evidence of terrorism - or at least none that would stand up in court - without the permission of the US government inside the US, would it be a "military operation"?

Hence my comment on vigilante justice. It was not a military operation it was an extrajudicial assassination. It was an illegal operation.

20. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I guess it depends on the person reporting the history, the western media gives a story to it's civi's that portrays them as the heroe's never the villains,

Lets bring it back to the fall of the ottoman empire, leading up to the kimberly diamond haul which was used as a war chest for the banking family's (Rothschild's) then to convert real money into paper money earning from interest and direct wars from behind the scenes, then profit from those wars and even get paid to rebuild nations (Haliburton).

Lets start from here then and discuss the history henceforth shall we.

21. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

It would have to be a thread of its own in the history forum. A good idea actually.

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Are you being sarcastic, or are you only refering to nato deaths, how did the women and children being carpet bombed serve in this so called "Honour and glory".

Don't try to make this war romantic because it isn't.

23. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

You mean you need time to look into everything I stated and have no reply for it as of now, because you lack knowledge in this era of history?.