Orgone Energy

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VitalOne Banned Banned

Rebirth

Hey, I just started a potato experiment with a simple hybrid generator + accumulator I made. The potato is very old, and dry, I will see if the orgone causes it to lose it's wrinkles, etc...or if it even has any affects

There's a flaw in my orgone accumulator box though, is there any material that acts as an insulator for orgone? The orgone still manages to go through fabrics, and other organic materials

[EDIT] Shoot, I made a mistake, some how I made it amplify the DOR from the potato, I knew because when I opened the box I immidiately felt sick, good thing I found out in time [/EDIT]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

VitalOne, I don't know what you're using for the generator. It's a real good idea if you are familiar with the literature, because anything focuses orgone energy can focus DOR, and the DOR can be generated on the spot by electromagnetic waves like the ones from your computer, power line, or fluorescent lights, including but not limited to. If you use the SAPA recipe, it has to be changed before two weeks are up. Pour the residue down the drain and rinse with a lot of clean water or bury it under a foot or two of soil.

Keep trying ideas. People have got to conduct experiments and establish what does what. We can't prove anything without knowing our subject. One thing I've learned is that SAPA bions don't seem to much care what is used for a culture medium as long as it has potassium chloride in it and something organic like milk or broth. The "radiation" is really good for a sore throat, as in the infection seems to disappear fast. Never ingest the cultures by any means. They seem to leave behind a waste product that produces DOR.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

This shit has the potential to be quite fucking fascinating.
    Holy shit i swear alot.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. VitalOne Banned Banned

Well, I'm not sure if I made the accumulator correctly, it's definitely not a traditional design, but I fixed it so it outputs a whole lot of OR. My design generates and orgone field using geometry.

So what have noticed so far?

Today the potato seems less loose, I don't know if that's good or bad. But before it was wrinkled up and lose, know it's still wrinkled but all tightened together. I should start taking pictures and documenting all of this.

The orgone seems to travel through any material. The night before I had swollen tonsils, but today it's all gone (?).

Also, does tin foil count as a metal? Does it also attract and radiate the Orgone? Because that's what I used...also Orgone follows optic laws...so if I had like a mirror box, that would keep the orgone in right? Is there any way to control the direction of orgone? It seems to always spread out everywhere.

This site is nice - http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dcwhatisorgone.shtml

Last edited: Dec 4, 2005
  8. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I have no idea if the potato experiment can prove anything.

Orgone passes through metal. If it didn't it would never get through to the inside of an accumulator. Aluminum seems to work in my experience. That "tinfoil" is made of aluminum. Reich liked iron better, that is iron or steel, magnetic materials, but I think he also liked copper.

You're not trying to keep the orgone in any more than a car keeps heat in in the sunlight. You are creating a place where a greater concentration exists. Orgone must be free to move in and out. According to the literature I have read, orgone gets stale if someone does manage to contain it. This is like in the illness that develops because of character armoring.

Orgone is not a radiation. It is a particle that absorbs and emits radiation. Compared to radiation like light, it is almost stationary. It can be given a direction, but there is a limit to how much it should be accelerated. You could say it gets "too hot." Just from observation you can see that it has to be a heavy particle to absorb visible quantities of light radiation and emit it. These are the little lights that you can see darting about against a blue sky.

9. VitalOne Banned Banned

Hmmm, well what type of experiment could I do?

I wonder if it can change the PH of a liquid. I'm trying to make the perfect Orgone generator/accumulator. Also, I've noticed by attitude and thoughts affect it, and can change the energy.

Hmmm...

10. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Well, I said that I'm not sure if the potato experiment will show anything, but please keep working with it. Just about the time you think nothing will come out of an idea it does something unpredictable, and that's the point of experimentation. If it does something that you don't expect, you've learned something. That is the only way to learn something by experiment. I will also say that if I say that I don't think something will come out of a given experiment, that is just about the time that you turn something up. I am a scientist. I admit when I don't know.

Changing the pH of a liquid is a good idea. Its conductivity and reactions to polarized light are other good ideas.

In my opinion, when mirrors and prisms affect orgone, they actually affect the electromagnetic waves like light, infra-red, and ultraviolet. Those in turn affect the orgone.

One bit of advice: Do not uncritically believe everything you read, even if I write it. I do tend to express opinion as if it were fact, simply because it's tiring and redundant to say "in my opinion" every other sentence. The observation of the nature of orgone is truly an observation. Saying that it is a certain color and moves a certain way is like saying that a cloud is white or grey and moves in a straight line or circle. I have seen it. I believe that what I see is an actual form of energy and that it acts like a particle. It's a lot like an atom that hasn't condensed into a harder form, what I see or think I see. Einstein's formula tells you that a single atom produces a bit more than a thousandth of an erg when it is converted to energy. I don't have the time to do the figures right now, but I think that makes an atom worth about 10^11 photons, which means that one atom could catch, hold, and fling enough photons to be visible. Again, I don't have the time to work the numbers right this minute. If the same "mass" could exist as a diffuse particle that was still coherent, it should both have optical effects and be able to be influenced by electromagnetic waves. If all this is for real, it could explain the formation of matter around orgone accumulators.

11. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

Great site Vitalone, ty

12. Flunch Registered Senior Member

MetaKron, you are a scientist?!!!

After reading this thread your standpoint on the heat pump issue is now clear to me. Perhaps it is the negative energy of my life force that causes my heat pump to contravene the laws of thermodynamics.

13. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Deal with it, Flunch. Deal with it.

14. VitalOne Banned Banned

Hey,

I'm abandoning the potato project, I don't really see any regrowth (is that even possible?). Anyway, when I took the potato out I noticed these type of white spark things, I'm fully convinced those are bions. I'm only noticed these white park things that move chaotically after I put on a orgone generator or accumulator.

Apart from that, from the potato project I observed that Orgone passes through fabrics and clothing quickly, and that metals don't really hold any orgone.

So now I'm doing an experiment to see how much our thoughts and feelings affect things.

15. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Wilhelm Reich said that those who had a higher charge would see the orgone particles more easily. I've been able to see them forever. They show up best in sunlight against a clear sky.

Organic materials hold the charge. Metals repel the charge but it passes through them. Too heavy a layer of metal might absorb the energy of the charge and if grounded would pass that energy to ground. This is much like the way that electromagnetic waves interact with metal. I'm not sure how to explain how layers of metal and organic material concentrate the energy in the center except by analogy. Like I said, it's a lot like a hot car in the sunlight. With orgone we're not always sure how it works but it works. With electricity a lot of the time we're not absolutely sure how it works but we know how it works and we can use that.

16. phlogistician Banned Banned

Idiot, they are called 'floaters';

http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/spotsfloats.htm

.. and are a potential indicator of ocular problems, not some mystic energy field!

You should go and see an eye doctor as soon as possible.

17. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Idiot, Wilhelm Reich photographed them. How do you catch "floaters" on film?

I know what floaters are, and I know what they look like. They do not look like little sparks suspended in the air at various distances from the observer.

18. phlogistician Banned Banned

William Reich photographed what _YOU_ see? How?

I was talking about what _YOU_ see. And YOU see floaters, and YES they do look like little sparks in some cases, and you should definitely go and get your eyes tested.

Thanks to various blows to the head I have some retinal atrophy, this is serious stuff, and if left unchecked can lead to blindness. You may have a partially detached retina, or be leaning towards diabetes. Forget the mystical explanation for while, and go and see a doctor!

19. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

You are just plain wrong in this case. Give it up.

20. phlogistician Banned Banned

Give up a valid medical explanation in favour of a mystical form of energy invented by some pervert who died in jail? Hmmm, now, let's see, does the latter sound reputable?

Have you had an eye exam? Can you categorially rule out floaters? Expecially as the circumstances you describe seeing 'orgones' are EXACTLY when most people see floaters?

Got any links to Riech's 'orgone' pictures, btw?

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

"some pervert who died in jail"...yeah phlo, i got a picture of your sad self as as the fukin jailer!

22. phlogistician Banned Banned

What am I wearing?

23. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I think you've already said more than you had to say, troll. Go away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.