Oral Sex Worse Than Smoking?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by KilljoyKlown, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

no point (unless your in an open relationship), it wont cure HPV, only protect against it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ellie Banned Banned

It was an exaggeration. Not rocket science that anytime you swap fluids with another person you transfer "bugs".

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

so your against any intimacy then? Kissing is just as likly to pass on disease. Infact just being in the same room as someone who is sick can transfer disease (flu, SARS, and any other airbourne virus)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Shit, leave the poor woman alone.

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

sorry that sounded more agressive than i ment it to. I was just interested in her possition i didnt mean it to be an atack

9. Ellie Banned Banned

YES kissing is likely to and DOES spread diseases\virus' many are sexually transmitted though.

Wouldnt surprise me if in the future we learn that many diseases we see in humans were spread via bodily fluids and maybe even more to it than this. I would SERIOUSLY look into it.

10. Ellie Banned Banned

I seriously wonder if the intermingling of DNA from numerous partners has a profound effect.

11. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

ummm, yes thats well known already. STIs are a subset of diseases which are transmissible by human contact.

There are 6 main routes of trasnsmission for infection: airborne (the flu), droplet (like airborne but doesnt stay in the air as long or spread as far), vector (insects, plague and maleria being examples), animals (rabies and hendra virus), water (Hep A) and Food (Selmonalla).

My point was more do you regret having any contact with any other people and why do you feel that way?

12. Ellie Banned Banned

I dont think i have any STD's.

13. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

err, no it doesnt, (well unless you mean on a generational level which well DUH without mingling DNA we wouldnt exist because we are a sexually reproducing species). Sperm only lasts a few days if that in the vagina and even if you were having multiple partners at the same time you still wouldnt have a problem because only 1 sperm can fertilise an egg (though you could have freternal twins with different fathers)

14. Ellie Banned Banned

No, all i mean is if DNA from many different people though bodily fluids alters DNA.

15. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

no, it doesnt, nither does eatting DNA i might add.

16. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Well Yeah. Not getting it in the first place is the point. If you don't have it you can't pass it on to anyone else.

17. Ellie Banned Banned

Eating DNA?

How do you know it wouldn't cause alterations?

18. kx000 Valued Senior Member

The anti-christ is upon us, this is clear when we are even afraid to act sexually. This is laughable, wear a damn condom, if your scared go to church.

19. billvon Valued Senior Member

Ever eat sushi? Caviar? Yogurt?

20. Ellie Banned Banned

Never ate Caviar or Sushi.

21. billvon Valued Senior Member

Well, that yogurt's got live bacteria chock full of DNA (and RNA, and all the other stuff that cells have in em.) Yet we seem to do OK.

22. Ellie Banned Banned

Not human DNA.

23. billvon Valued Senior Member

Correct! Fish and bacterial DNA, which has to be even worse.