Oops

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by slotty, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Vega Banned Banned

I almost made out with my former female boss at a hotel lobby during an office party totally pissing drunk. We locked lips and then she said she wait for me at her room. I tried to catch up with her but I passed out in the elevator!.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Genji Registered Senior Member

I encouraged an 18 year old co-worker to come to my place after work for booze and :m: and he of course, like all young guys, drank too fast, threw up and passed out. I had some fun with that guy! He was on my list for a long time. I did Almost everything. He didn't know anything when he awoke the next day. He would have reacted had he known. One of my favorite nights in a very long time!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Lol.. please tell. What kind of pleasures did this guy miss out on? lol.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Genji Registered Senior Member

If he only Knew! It was 5 years ago when I worked with a veritable HERD of manboys!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It was only a matter of time before I would lure one into my Genjiweb!!

8. Roman Banned Banned

I have fags liquor me up all the time. Aren't they disappointed when I get anti-homo on em.

9. Genji Registered Senior Member

It all depends on IF you remember. Not all gays do that! Just ones like me, on occassion.

10. Roman Banned Banned

Most of the fags I know do that sort of thing. I actually respect them quite a bit for getting other men drunk, then raping them.

11. Roman Banned Banned

I got a package from my mom today. In it were three photos. 2 were mundane shots of me and friends goofing off in the yard. The third is me pulling my parents' handle of tequila out of the freezer, an unlit cigarette in my mouth, and a very drunk expression.

Totally a "I know what you did last summer, Roman."

12. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

assholes drink tequila.

REAL men lick batteries.

13. Roman Banned Banned

The funny part is over the course of time that I was drinking from my folks' handle, I ended up draining it, twice. So on the third refill, I was very sure to put more back in than there originally was. That way they couldn't come back and say "My Roman, this bottle's awefully empty!" I also put cheaper, rawer Tequila in there, so they couldn't accuse me of watering it down.

BUT THOSE BASTARDS DID BOTH, AND NOW THEY HAVE A PHOTO. ROMAN LOST

14. Roman Banned Banned

Drinking all day with my best mates, and we decide that smores would be the best possible thing to eat, ever. So we start up the barbie, with charcoal. It gives the marshmallows a nasty flavor, so we decide to make a fire with sticks.

What to do with the handful of redhot coals? Rather than pour them on the ground and stomp them out, we put them in a coffee can that's used for butts.

Not too difficult.

Then I decide to show my friends that the flash point of lighter fluid is low enough to smother coals with, so I begin emptying a bottle of starter fluid on the coals. They smoke a lot.

Then I get down on my hams, crouch over the can, and blow. The can blows back, 20 feet of flame, straight up past my face.

It made the most interesting noise. Sort of a *fwumph* combined with a dull roar, and a lot of of orange explosion colors.

My hand caught on fire; luckily my hair had been cut recently, otherwise my head would have caught on fire more than it did. I didn't want to stop drop and roll, as I would have had to roll on my face, in the dirt.

So I just punched the fire out. In my face. The pillar of fire that had engulfed my head seared off all the hair on one side of my face and sealed my eyelashes shut. I had to cut my eyelashes off to see out of the eye again, as it was stuck closed.

And all my mates could shout at me was "WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE GOING TO DO THAT!?" and all I could shout back was "IF I KNEW I WAS GONNA SET MY HEAD ON FIRE, I WOULDN'T HAVE, YOU FUCKING CUNT."

I also smelled terrible, like burnt, melted hair.

Good times.

15. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Do you really call them 'mates'?
    Sounds like the kind of thing that would get your ass kicked. Especially in Alaska.
    I always find it odd when Americans pick up these British terms like that.
    'Mates' justs sounds... wrong.

I suppose it would go great in the sentence, "So. Me and my mates were shagging each other up the bum and giving the other a reacharound when a band of hooligans came along and knickered us in our bollocks..."

16. Roman Banned Banned

17. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Fag.

And they call you 'mate'?
    Is this a normal Alaska thing? Or just some sorta "I'm talking like a british guy cuz I'm so cool" thing?

18. Roman Banned Banned

I actually picked it up from the aussies. I've been calling them mate since, gosh, the sixth grade or so. So it was more of a case of me being young and impressionable rather than trying to be cool.

But I can stop if you want me to.
    Cause I'd do that for you.

[edit]

That, and I don't really have the right word to call them. Friends is too weak of one. Our bond is as close as non family can be without fluids being involved. I consider them family, really. But they're not buddies. The sort of shit I do with them is the type of stuff I wouldn't necessarily do with friends. I consider my coworkers friends, but I don't binge drink and vandalize with them. Sometimes I call them my crew, but that's only when we're wearing colors and sporting rebarr.

19. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Yes.
    Stop calling them 'mate'.

Call them your 'fine band of droogies' instead.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunich jelly thou."

20. Roman Banned Banned

Droogs, a fine idea. A fine idea.

21. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

haha!!