Oops

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by slotty, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

WHOA! Thats pretty gross. Sucks for the dog.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

This story is from my sixth grade year.

I had borrowed a BB gun from a friend of mine and had run out of CO2s... I call him up and asked if I could bum a few off him. He obliged and brought them to school the next day. I put them in my satchel and went on with my day. Later that day I went to the restroom and when I came back everyone was freakin out. I was dragged to the office where I come face to face with a county officer. I was searched, patted down, had my satchel searched, and my locker. I was in sixth grade and was crying like a baby, I thought I was going to jail. Needless to say I am the only person to make a bomb scare with an actual device in Central and North Alabama. They were only CO2s but they caused quite a scare for both sides.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Stupid Stuff

my uncle once hit his head on a mailbox trying to ride his bike with his eyes closed.
    my other uncle once walked off a ditch while tkaing a piss, and woke up an hour later, looking up at the stars. he was unconscious.
    my mom was hit in the head with a golf clup as a kid.
    i was hit in the head with a golf ball as a kid.
    my mom slipped and fell into the garage door, and had a black eye for a week.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2005
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. top mosker Ariloulaleelay Registered Senior Member

I tried to legalize medical marijuana in a southern state. In retrospect, I was quite naive.

8. kazakhan Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

When I was about 11, I was babysitting my younger brother of 7 at the time. The little firebug was playing with matches, I told him to cut it out as our parents were due back so I started spraying air freshner around and when I spun and sprayed in his direction he still had a match lit, a big fireball engulfed his face. I managed to trim his singed hair and eyebrows well enough that our parents didn't find out till we told them 20 years later.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Then there's the time I was paying him back for the old bucket on top of the door prank. I filled a 2 litre cordial bottle with water, put it on a cupboard and strung it to the door so it swing into him. It knocked him out and threw him back a metre, hilarious and he still whines about it

9. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

*falls over laughing*
    holy shit!
    that is fucking hilarious.
    i wish i had a sibling to do that to...

10. kazakhan Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

I've done a lot of dumb arse shit. When I was 6 I went camping in the bush near home with some older kids. We sat around a fire on deck chairs cooking our food, no-one told me about piercing my can of baked beans before putting it in the fire. I'm not sure how long it took but the half-dozen or so of us were all leaning into the fire retrieving our various bits of food when it exploded of course. Needless to say we were all covered in very hot baked beans

11. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

damn.
    had to sting like hell...
    d-damn, man!

12. Roman Banned Banned

I go to this party with a girl and go to bed kind of early. She stays up drinking. At this point we were a little more than friends.
    Anyway, I wake up in the morning and see her sleeping on the floor. I go over and lie down next to her, and then I realize it's not her. It's some dude wearing her shirt. And then she comes in wearing his.

Oops.

13. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

Brilliant! thanks for the laugh Roman

14. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

Oops, me and my mouth yet again. We went to a bar to do a quiz thing and were all having a drink and a good time. The table is getting cluttered up with glasses and the barmaid comes over and starts to clear up the table . I did'nt really notice that she was holding the glasses in a strange way in the crook of her arm. I was trying to be polite by passing her some glasses and said " here, i'll give you a hand" It was then i noticed she only had one and a half arms. I got a filthy look.

15. analbeads "loosen up" Registered Senior Member

lol......my friend Chris would appreciate that, he is missing one hand

16. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

Come on people, tell me a story of your most cringing ,ground open up and swallow me moment. :bugeye:

17. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Well, this happened to a friend of mine.

I was at the local club with some friends, including a girl called Taela. Taela is an all round mole, the kind that likes to take her knickers off and throw them at the band, which she did this particular night. Anyway, about an hour after that she decided she wanted to get up and dance on our table, so, she is dancing for about a minute before we notice something red fall into one of the pots of beer on the table… it took us a moment to realise that her tampon had just fallen into our communal beer. Grosser still, my friend Seth poured some of the crimson -tinged liquid into an unsuspecting victim’s glass and they drank it. It was only then that Seth decided to inform them as to why we were laughing, and what he had just swigged.
    Luckily Taela was too pissed to care, or remember the next morning. But I think the unsuspecting victim may have come out of the ordeal somewhat emotionally scarred.

18. vslayer Registered Senior Member

oh man thats nasty.

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Iron enriched beer...

Could be the new health craze.

20. kazakhan Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

Well this wasn't exactly embarrasing but anyways...
    One day when I was in year 7 I was late getting to class, a teacher coming my way starts berating me. I started to open my mouth with some lame excuse but to my surprise and more so for her I imagine out came a stinking brown projectile vomit all over her face. I keeled over continuing to vomit all down her dress. Needless to say the expression on her face was priceless, if I wasn't struggling with the foul taste in my mouth I would've fell over laughing. I hadn't felt sick before it in any way so I had no idea it was coming.

21. Roman Banned Banned

I was at a frat party off campus, and had to piss real bad. I decided the best place to piss would be by climbing on top of two BBQ grills and peeing off there. Of course, there were like 50 people around, but I've never had a problem pissing in public.

So I climb up there and start pissing when a fratboy decides I shouldn't be up there pissing and threatens to push me off. I tell him he wouldn't fucking dare. He dares.

Before zipping my fly up, I vault over the BBQ grills. He throws beer in my face. Stocking up to him, dripping booze, I realize that not only is my fly down and my dick hanging out, but my bladder still has several pints in it.

I get about two inches from his face and curse him blue. He protests. I apologize. I curse some more. All the while, I'm pissing on his leg. He stands around to argue with me. I placate a little bit, so he doesn't sock me in the face, and to get more time to pee on his leg. All this in front of dozens of people, and he didn't have a clue.

Oops.

22. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Roman,

There are things I don't want to know about you. But okay, you should tell them anyway.

23. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

in the second year of uni i was sitting around at 2 in the morning having a spliff with my house mate and this girl texts me and says she's coming around (had been to a club,was wasted).she came and was lying on the sofa with her head on my lap while friend was at the bottom with a full view up her very short skirt,so he decided to send me a text message saying "i can see up her skirt,slut.she totally wants it".of course he sent it to her.............................

there is another one but i have to decide whether or not to tell it because it is actually the worst things that has ever happened ever.it makes me want to become a catholic just so i can repent.