Only Cranks and Wierdo's See UFO's

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Green Destiny, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

That is not a photo, its an artists rendition, isn't it?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

The only reason i say that is because they look exactly like we do. They come from Earth like planets.

I have a photograph of my mom. Let me see if i can find it on my computer.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Neverfly Banned Banned

Wow, ok... When did this thread turn totally insane?

And Green Destiny, still- you are just repeating what someone CLAIMED.

If there was a "Meteorite" embedded in a person emitting a signal at a frequency...

I mean Come On! My BS Meter is peeing its pants it's sounding the alarm so vigorously.

As far as the appearance of aliens faces... Or Grays...
    http://www.allaboutvision.com/parents/infants.htm
    Also,
    http://hubpages.com/hub/What-Do-Babies-See

It's no wonder that we have the gray skin, large eyes embedded in our minds.

It's what our Parents Looked like the first time we ever saw them.

The infant would look up to see a gray mass. Because the effect is fisheyed, the forehead and eyes would be elongated and the chin pointy. The mouth would appear smaller than usual.

When a person has a Night Terror, their dreams often revert back to their earlier memories http://lucidconsciousness.com/?p=410
    How alien those memories must appear after a lifetime of having observed the same people with Developed Vision.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Hey Neverfly..

First ya burst my bubble over being the "ONE".

Now I can't even be an alien?

Life sucks.

8. Green Destiny Banned Banned

I am skeptical too, which is why I am going to write to Los Alamos Laboratories when I can. But equally, I will not form an absolute opinion until I see some absolute evidence for either proving or disproving this case.

9. Neverfly Banned Banned

If you make the journey to Hollywood, you can be either of those things.
    And rich, to boot.
    Part of my reaction is based on that I've been run through this mill literally thousands of times.

Although your perspective is healthy; I've been in it too long. I know a dead horse when I see one.

Looking into is good though. I've turned up diddly squat on my end...

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Bullshit.

More bullshit.

Get a clue.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. John99 Banned Banned

You cant take photgraphs at night. Nothing would show anyway.

12. Neverfly Banned Banned

They don't show in the daytime, either... Funny that...

13. Ripley Valued Senior Member

No. With a fish-eyed effect the nose would be standing out like a sore camel's snout. Besides, an infant looking up at its parent would see the forehead receding away from that huge snout of theirs, making the nose appear even larger. So with that reasoning in mind, Grays should be depicted looking like 747s.

Another feature that jumps out from any facial expression is textured hair. Eyelashes, eyebrows, facial hair, nose hair, hair cascading down either side of the face, hair on top of the head, hair hair everywhere. Yet Grays are described as being devoid of any hair whatsoever.

14. Neverfly Banned Banned

No.

Think a moment on what angle parents commonly look down at infants.
    Infants are not standing at average height and looking at people head on.

Adults hover Above infants and look upwards to them.
    Oftentimes, when an infant is focusing on the parent/guardian, the adult is holding the infant above head height so that the infant is looking downward at their face.

The majority of the time that an infant is actually looking at an adult, that is the position. The majority of other positions that adults take around infants are spent with the infant looking all over the place.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2006/08/09/my-mother-the-alien/

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  15. John99 Banned Banned

And they would be giants, which they are usually NEVER depicted as. In fact, all the images i have seen are small.

I know i dont remember seeing anything before my vision was fully developed.

16. Green Destiny Banned Banned

Fair enough. I will still write though, tommorrow I will write the letter and send it by the end of the week.

17. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

so we're arguing neurons vs wires? you do realize that we've made some stunning advancements in cloning and genetic engineering. i think it's a mute point.

the point is, you don't know how or why these beings exist. and if they aren't just some random life form who happened to develop naturally on some other planet, and made their way here, then something covert and deceptive is going on, which makes any assumptions we might make, and any claim they might make suspect.

18. John99 Banned Banned

That is where this stems from. I still say it would be impossible to create a human like brain that is 100% organic AND devoid of emotion AND operates according to set instructions. A computer uses instructions and only does what it is programmed to do. Computers never take it upon themselves or question instructions they are given. The bottom line is why go through the trouble when you can do what needs to be done better, for this purpose, with some small chips?

All these 'beings' need to do is relay information back to the home base and this may even be where our current technology came from.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. John99 Banned Banned

OTOH, soft body beings have numerous advantages over hard body beings. One is to giv ehte impression of a living organism, two is they can be patched easily or even heal themselves (with instructions to do so), three they wont dame things by bumping into them or each other and making soft skin is doable solution and probably very simple for advanced civilizations. If you look at the elbow it is a simple ball joint.

20. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i think that could be accomplished through demonic genetic engineering endeavors.

21. John99 Banned Banned

Its possible. All i am saying is that these things can be accomplished sans supernatural capabilities.

22. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i don't think that's going to cut it...given all the ammo they're bringing to the table.

23. Green Destiny Banned Banned

Enough of the fake photo thingy's. This aint what this is about.