One step in my plan to industrialize the world called people over resources

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Christoph, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Christoph Registered Member

How to help South America. We should allow developing nations to harness their own natural resources while respecting others to help industrialize the world I have multiple ideas on how to do this but I will start with the fact that if we allow South America to harvest their rainforests and japan to be allowed to whale frequently this will benefit all countries involved as well as the world. With the conversion of rainforests to factories and farmland we will increase south americas GDP and the allowing of whaling will cause a plankton bloom which if we control the algae is possible to get more oxygen from plankton which is our primary source anyway and with the absence of whales there will be more baitfish to feed the fish that feed us so there will be a boom to the food as well as money and industry to the nations involved. If done altruistically this will only help the world with one flick of a pen we can save lives. I also have many other theories to bring the 99% of the world together feel free to talk to me. And read my hot earth theory and instead of my English also propose some help if I am wrong because I will also tackle saving poachers lives with an app I created. So if you must critize offer help as well.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

The only problems with this idea is that it is destructive to the earth, it won't result in any long term help to the countries and is just bat shit crazy.

By the way Baleen Whales do not eat plankton in general and certainly not photo-plankton.

We should allow the leaders of third world countries to harvest the organs of their population to sell to the industrialized nations. This influx of cash will make life much easier for the population, well, except for the people who had their organs harvested. No ideas are perfect...

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

Then we'd lose a lot of the biodiversity of the planet. We are already in the middle of a mass extinction. Probably shouldn't work to speed that up.
    Whales don't eat phytoplankton.
    Whales don't eat much baitfish; removing them will change nothing.
    If they are all like the ones above - thank God no one is listening to you.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

... methinks this should be in one of the alt-theory forums instead?

origin likes this.
  8. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Amen.

9. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

All of his post should be in the alt-theory forums, or continue on to the cesspool.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

South America already turns it's rainforest into pasture for cattle. It's helping a few people economically, but the future cost is incalculable. Factories are situated near ports and roads, not out in the country where few workers live.

Whaling doesn't result in more whale carcasses to nourish phytoplankton, since it decreases the total number of whales and therefore the number that die of natural causes. Also, no one in Japan really eats whale meat, it's more of a fuck you to anti-whalers.