One puff of smoke can damage DNA...........

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by cosmictraveler, Oct 3, 2004.

1. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

I don't know what I am replying to, but I am replying.

1. WHAT THE HELL ISN'T BAD FOR YOU THESE DAYS
    2. SMOKE OF ANY TYPE WILL OF COURSE HURT YOU
    3. Something sad to me, is that poeple are FOOLS. I started smoking.... not becuase of peer presure or becuase my parents used to smoke.... I started smoking on my own free will... what can I say... I know it harms me with every puff.... but lets be honest.... it keeps me from going crazy and killing everyone I know. I tought I was the "outcast" of my group back in highschool.... then all of a sudden half of my friends start taking up smoking.... just so they can hang out with me in the smoke pit....

With 75% of poeple who start smoking... it isn't peer presure...... I PRESSURED NO ONE INTO SMOKING !!!!.... but why in the world would they copy me.... me... our of the entire group of my friends...................................

4. At the moment, the anti-smoking poeple are just as evil as the tobbaco industrys...
    5. Screw my DNA, mankind is doomed anyways.... If I produce screwed up offspring... well then.... WHAT ELSE IS NEW?
    6. I have seen real human lungs with cancer, yet as the same time, back in highschool, I got the record for the largest lung capacity in my class.... I do not know what that proves.... but.... LOL, I has to say it for somereason.

I have Atleast 50 more points to "point" out......

But all I got to say is this.

Smoking keeps me from going insane.....

Smoke poeple smoke becuase they thought it was """cool""" (NOTICE THE TRIPPLE QUOTE), I on the other hand.... It calms me...

Smoking RUINS your life and makes it shorter (mabey). BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DO NOT EVER START SMOKING! START A NEW TREND AND START CHEWING NICOTINE GUM....

uhg.... I don't know where the bloody F***k I am going with this.... I need a smoke.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So what. I'm already alive, what's the difference? Smoke pot instead, it actually does something.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fukushi -meta consciousness- Registered Senior Member

yeah,...it killz your libido!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

Gosh!

Smoking is bad for you..

Chalk up another 'Cosmic' exclusive.
    Dee Cee