One of the Worst Days of my Life (illegal immigration bill)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

The above groups demand the opposite of what I (and apparently you want).

Do you agree with amnesty, restrictions on the first and second amendment and every other liberal position? Because the Jews do.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So much for the US being a Christian nation. If Jesus Christ himself came there, he'd be deported as a raghead.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Me? I wasn't around 200 years ago. As for your point, you are essentially correct. We should pick our own damn lettuce. By getting Mexicans to do it we are basically giving them the whole damn country.

America was a country made by whites for whites. It wasn't until communists in the 1960s started taking over our institutions that anyone thought different.

Well Lincoln was in favor of shipping them all back but unfortunately he died before that could happen.

Watch the mods give me infractions and do nothing to this guy. I don't care if the blacks here are racially mixed. I said already I would settle for creating a white only country out of America. No one would have to go to wonderful Africa.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Many Mexican girls are very pretty, and I'd be lost without Mexican food. Corporations in need of many low wage workers will make sure that nothing meaningful changes, because they would have to pay much more in wages to get their jobs done.

The good news is, by far, the majority of Mexicans in this country work hard, have families, and just live their lives.

8. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

It doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that white people should have an open border and allow themselves to be genocided. In fact, I believe the Bible commands Christians not to allow themselves to be governed by "strangers" i.e. foreigners.

Quite frankly, these are my kind of Christians and their views are a little different than those of the mainstream.

http://spiritwaterblood.com/

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Christians are white? What are Mexicans?

10. peta9 Registered Senior Member

As I recall whites were involved in the opium trade and mexicans and blacks are not the only druggies and alcoholics. As a matter of fact, cocaine is still considered the drug of choice of the upperclass. No matter where in the chain of events you fall, if you're involved then you're FUCKING INVOLVED!

11. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Christians can be any color. These Christians believe that race mixing is against God's law. In fact, adultery is considered racial mixing, not cheating on your wife.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're nuts.

13. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

How did I end up on Stormfront.org?

14. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Generally Mexicans are a drain on the country in many ways. We would be much better off if they all left.

15. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

That is their position. You'll have to take it up with them. I know most Churches today say the opposite.

edit: Actually 100 years ago all these positions were mainstream for the Church.

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  16. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

What are you talking about?

17. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Jesus was a jew. You say jews are not whites and you want to live in a white only nation with jesus the nonwhite jew as your religious figurehead. Ooh, scary but funny stuff.

18. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I don't see a problem with this. I thought Christians worshipped God, not Jesus.

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Can we keep it on the topic? peta9, please stop posting rude comments.

20. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Here's the problem. There should be no amnesty until the wall is built and real penalties are in place for hiring illegals.

The program being proposed by Bush and Kennedy allows any illegal to pay a fine and instantly become legal. Hell, maybe the border patrol could just accept payments as they come in! Welcome to the USA, here's your "Z" Visa, enjoy your stay!

21. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Yes, me too.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Vile low-life pathetic excuses for human beings like you have that affect on people.

22. sandy Banned Banned

Enforce our damn laws. Arrest every one we find. Let our police ask about immigration status and require proof. Deport every one we find. Drop nets at their immigration rights marches. Seal the border. Use the guard. We have plenty of volunteers who want the borders closed. Shoot to kill at the border. No more criminal invasion. Make the wall electrified. Do whatever it takes to stop this. We've had enough. We want our country back.

23. Bells Staff Member

Well, don't you bring a whole new meaning to 'love thy neighbour'.

uke:

So you think "shoot to kill" orders are the way to go? You are actually saying you support killing men, women and children (lets not forget your whole spiel on how baby killing is bad) because they cross your border without a visa?

Tell me, would you be one of the "volunteers" taking pot shots at children as they make a dash for a better life in your country?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.