One of the Worst Days of my Life (illegal immigration bill)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sandy Banned Banned

Because our country has become a pc bs place with millions of creepy people who lie, steal, cheat, cr@p on our food, and expect entitlements.

It's gonna get real ugly in some places.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

The plain and simple answer is .....easy! The bleeding heart, doo-gooder liberals of the nation have made it difficult, if not illegal, to report any illegal alien to the authorities!! Yes, that's the damned truth!!!

Cops in most large cities of the nation are not allowed, yes, that's right, NOT ALLOWED, to check people for legal status! Yes, that's the damned truth!

Ditto for schools ...they are not permitted to check for legal status! Yes, that's the fuckin' truth!! The bleeding heart liberals, who all live in luxury and splendor and wealth, want the middle-class taxpayers to pay for all those things for the ILLEGAL aliens!

Ain't that a kick in the head???

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Come now Baron, whats wrong with supporting your impoverished neighbors? Surely you have more than you need? The meek inherit the earth, etc?

Your government did the right Christian thing; hope they continue in this vein.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I do, Sam, I do. But I don't support criminals or people who'd sneak into the country and do us harm. Surely you don't think I should support those people, do you? ...even you, a bleeding heart, doo-gooder liberal who helps all of the poor people of your native Indian, and Palestine, and Pakistan, and....., well, all of those other places with poor people.

I do ...but only if I don't have some catastrophic illness or other such major problem in my life. So should I give all of it away and hope that nothing happens to me? And if something does happen to me, would you send me monthly checks to cover my problems?

They ain't done it yet!!!! But just think about what ye're saying ....that people should be rewarded for doing something illegal. Do you think that's right, Sam? Even you can't be that naive and stupid.

Baron Max

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Well now they are all legal, so it does not matter right?

10. sandy Banned Banned

11. sandy Banned Banned

Everyday there are new stories about these illegal aliens killing people. Today there is one about an illegal alien shooting a cop in the face for pulling him over. The car was stolen, the illegal alien had several different IDs, and killed the 18-year veteran cop.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Why are they okay in your book?

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You can't deport their children. Anyone born here is an American citizen.

How do you propose to get them all? Would you, for instance, raise taxes to pay the extra police force required? How would you prevent them from coming back? How would you pay for a 2,000 mile wall and the police forces to guard it?

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Huh? Sam, that law has been proposed ....it's a long, long ways from passing into law! Besides, even if it is passed, the illegals won't be legal until the go through the process, which ain't easy or cheap. Many won't even bother ...why should they when they get everything free?

Baron Max

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

We'll keep their kids and ship the rest of the family back. The kids can go into foster care. We're already paying for the little bastards, so it won't be any more tax dollars!

Ship them back in open cattle trucks, dump them just beyond the border. Then put out land mines in case they try to come back. Don't need no fuckin' fence if we use land mines ...gazillions of them, bazillions of 'em even.

Baron Max

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I've met hundreds, perhaps thousands of Jews, and I ain't never met one that I didn't like. The assumption is that if they're all even remotely like the ones I've met, then we'll be just fine, thank you.

Baron Max

17. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I'm sure what you say is true and I know some Jews myself who are fine people. However, as a group they push for things that are against the interests of Euros like pressuring Bush to create more restrictions on free speech, ban gun ownership and of course most of them support this white genocide amnesty bill.

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So? It's their right to press for things that they want. Don't you do it, too? And don't the illegal aliens do it by marching in large crowds, demanding their "rights" ...which they don't even have!!

I think you just don't like what many Jews want ....you disagree with them, so therefore, you don't like 'em. Me? I don't like Muslim terrrorists ...therefore, I don't like any Muslims!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

1. So much for family values.
    2. Is it worth it if the price of the barrier exceeds the cost of illegal Mexicans?
    3. Are you factoring in the higher cost of agricultural products when they are gone?

20. peta9 Registered Senior Member

yES, he was 'illegal' but you are trying to insinuate that "illegals" being nonamericans or nonwhites tend to criminal behavior which is like beyond bullshit. Sorry to throw cold water on your convenient prejudices but your race has more than its fair share of criminals.

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Whose family?

No, the barrier and the land mines could cost zillions, tens of zillions, hundreds of zillions, and it would be worth it to keep ILLEGAL aliens from sneaking across the border ILLEGALLY.

I don't care if produce costs a billion dollars for a head of lettuce. Illegal is illegal. And worse, have you noticed that the e.coli outbreaks and other problems with produce and meat have begun to grow in volume in recent years? Hmm, perhaps it's becuse the illegals workin' there contract those diseases, then don't go to the doctors 'cause they're ILLEGAL, thus passing along those wonderful diseases to us as they work in the fields and slaughter houses.

Why can't you get it through your head, Spurious, they are ILLEGAL!!! It's illegal to be ILLEGAL ...and we damned sure shouldn't reward them for being ILLEGAL.

Baron Max

22. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Hee hee! Now I know why other people were complaining about you calling others names!

Mommy mommy! The bad man called me names!

Anytime white people used non-whites as "cheap" or slave labor, we were basically using them like animals or machines. Do you think animals or machines are entitled to ownership of the country they work in? The Saudis hire white foreigners to do a bunch of work for them. Do you seriously think I would suggest that the Saudis give their country over to those whites because they are doing the work?

Look at the Saudi example. Do you think the Saudis should hand over their country to all the foreigners they hire to do the work while those fucks do drugs and hire prostitutes with their oil wealth?

Seriously, I'm not saying the slave or cheap labor should be treated like animals or machines. However, I am saying that these people should have no claim on our country. We shouldn't bring in cheap labor because it never is in the long run. Legalizing these illegals or even letting them in legally is a huge mistake for the country generally and white people specifically. Hell, it's probably even worse for blacks.

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Actually it's more true than you seem to want to believe! The Mexicans and the blacks have been fighting it out in the LA area for weeks now, killing each other over the drug trade.

Baron Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.