One of the Worst Days of my Life (illegal immigration bill)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

The Price of Cheap Labor

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/tomatoes.html

From a California school teacher...

As you listen to the news about the student protests over illegal immigration, there are some things that you should be aware of:

I am in charge of the English-as-a-second-language department at a large southern California high school which is designated a Title 1 school, meaning that its students average lower socioeconomic and income levels.

Most of the schools you are hearing about, South Gate High, Bell Gardens, Huntington Park, etc., where these students are protesting, are also Title 1 schools.

Title 1 schools are on the free breakfast and free lunch program. When I say free breakfast, I'm not talking a glass of milk and roll -- but a full breakfast and cereal bar with fruits and juices that would make a Marriott proud. The waste of this food is monumental, with trays and trays of it being dumped in the trash uneaten. (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)

I estimate that well over 50% of these students are obese or at least moderately overweight. About 75% or more DO have cell phones. The school also provides day care centers for the unwed teenage pregnant girls (some as young as 13) so they can attend class without the inconvenience of having to arrange for babysitters or having family watch their kids. (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)

I was ordered to spend $700,000 on my department or risk losing funding for the upcoming year even though there was little need for anything; my budget was already substantial. I ended up buying new computers for the computer learning center, half of which, one month later, have been carved with graffiti by the appreciative students who obviously feel humbled and grateful to have a free education in America. (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)

I have had to intervene several times for young and substitute teachers whose classes consist of many illegal immigrant students here in the country less then 3 months who raised so much hell with the female teachers, calling them "Putas" (whores) and throwing things that the teachers were in tears.

Free medical, free education, free food, day care etc., etc., etc. Is it any wonder they feel entitled to not only be in this country but to demand rights, privileges and entitlements?

To those who want to point out how much these illegal immigrants contribute to our society because they LIKE their gardener and housekeeper and they like to pay less for tomatoes: spend some time in the real world of illegal immigration and see the TRUE costs.

Higher insurance, medical facilities closing, higher medical costs, more crime, lower standards of education in our schools, overcrowding, new diseases etc., etc, etc. For me, I'll pay more for tomatoes.

We need to wake up. The guest worker program will be a disaster because we won't have the guts to enforce it.
    Does anyone in their right mind really think they will voluntarily leave and return?

There are many hardworking Hispanic/American citizens that contribute to our country and many that I consider my true friends. We should encourage and accept those Hispanics who have done it the right and legal way.

It does, however, have everything to do with culture: A third-world culture that does not value education, that accepts children getting pregnant and dropping out of school by 15 and that refuses to assimilate, and an American culture that has become so weak and worried about "politically correct" that we don't have the will to do anything about it.

CHEAP LABOR?

Isn't that what the whole immigration issue is about?

Business doesn't want to pay a decent wage.

Consumers don't want expensive produce.

Government will tell you Americans don't want the jobs.

But the bottom line is cheap labor. The phrase "cheap labor" is a myth, a farce, and a lie. there is no such thing as "cheap labor."

Take, for example, an illegal alien with a wife and five children. He takes a job for $5.00 or $6.00/hour. At that wage, with six dependents, he pays no income tax, yet at the end of the year, if he files an Income Tax Return, he gets an "earned income credit" of up to $3,200 free.

He qualifies for Section 8 housing and subsidized rent.

He qualifies for food stamps.

He qualifies for free (no deductible, no co-pay) health care.

His children get free breakfasts and lunches at school.

He requires bilingual teachers and books.

He qualifies for relief from high energy bills.

If they are or become, aged, blind or disabled, they qualify for SSI. Once qualified for SSI they can qualify for Medicare.

All of this is at taxpayer's expense.

He doesn't worry about car insurance, life insurance, or homeowners insurance.

Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins and printed material.

He and his family receive the equivalent of $20.00 to $30.00/hour in benefits.

Working Americans are lucky to have $5.00 or $6.00/hour left after paying their bills and his.

The American taxpayer's also pay for increased crime, graffiti and trash clean-up.

If this makes your blood boil, as it did mine, forward this to everyone you know.

Cheap labor? YEAH RIGHT! Wake up people

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dark520 Rebuilt Registered Senior Member

^ That's just insane when you look at all the stuff they're getting that is 100% free to them, but we're paying for it. I don't want to give my money to some grimy illegal who has to move because they can't even succeed in their own god-forsaken country (generally Mexico). So, again, why the hell do we want these people here!?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Wouldn't it be interesting to discover that YOU were born of illegal aliens?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I guess that makes me an illegal alien. Where's my free shit?

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

It just occured to me ....the people who are telling you how good the id cards are have a motivation in telling you those lies ....profit! Why would anyone who makes fake ids tell you that they aren't any good????? ...LOL!

Do you also go to used car dealers and expect them to tell you their cars are no good? ...LOL!

I don't know ...it seemed to work quite well through thousands of years of human existence. Before the advent of the whiny, liberal, doo-gooders, that is!

That's easy ...they didn't want to obey the laws.

In the good ol' days, when a person commited a crime, he was found guilty of committing that crime in court and sentenced. Now, in the days of liberal, lilly-livered liberals, an accused whines and cries and begs in court, and he gets off.

When we make or allow excuses for crimes, all we're doing is opening the flood gates for more and varied excuses. When the first "not guilty by reason of insanity" occured ...tens of thousands began to use that same insanity plea and it worked for years before it was "shut down". Then came the plea of "I did it 'cause my parents abused me as a child" ...and that plea is running it's course now, and slowly running out of steam. What's next? Oh, when I was a kid, my cat scratched me?

All you're doing when you make excuses is giving others the incentive to do the same crime ....and try to get away with it, too. You're lending your support and approval for anyone seeking to commit that crime.

Baron Max

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, if you whine and cry and complain and go on marches through the city, some idiotic, lilly-livered, doo-gooder liberal is very likely to come to your aid and try to make all of us law-abiding, taxpayers provide everything you need.

Just whine and cry more ....it seems to work wonders.

Baron Max

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

The only people who claim to want them here are those who are not affected by them. I.e., from their mansions on the hill, in a gated, secure community, they cry out for those who are poor and downtrodden ....while they drink fine wine with their thick, juicy steaks.

Baron Max

11. peta9 Registered Senior Member

The only immigrants I've seen who abuse the welfare system are hispanics and african americans. So there you have it but helping them get educated eventually should help america as they are eager to better their lives.

What's funny is that most americans meaning whites, blacks and hispanics whether you are aware of it or not are quite sympathetic to the perceived disadvantaged. Me as an asian is looked on as being too successful and ironicly asians are discriminated more so when seeking assistance. My girlfriend who tried to work at walmart was discriminated in a most telling fashion as they had her running around bossing her in a callous manner while the whites, blacks and hispanics were treated like happy pigs. I can't count how many times whites have preferred hispanics or blacks over me simply because they identify more racially or emotionally to them as being more like them. Do you think white americans are automatically against welfare, self-interest, prejudice or weakness themselves? lol. Do you think americans care about 'america' or do they care by making the most of their personal situation? Lets be real. Do you think all americans care about who is honest or hardworking? Do you think they all are honest or hardworking themselves whether they are legal or not? hehehe. What you don't see is that americans including white americans are no different than the hispanics and blacks when it comes to wanting to take advantage of a system. The problem isn't just the immigrants, it's human nature. Your own people feed the problem. Sometimes the truth is not nothing close to the ideal we think it is nor is the blame.

Last edited: May 19, 2007
  12. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I don't need any fake papers, moron.
    They aren't trying to sell me anything.
    I have known these people for years, and, as I said, I know them well.

None of that matters, I suppose, because all that matters is what fits into your tiny, little, world view and everything else MUST be bullshit.

Not unless I have known them for years and consider them friends.

No it didn't.
    It has NEVER worked.

Everything is easy in your tiny, little, black and white world.

I am doing nothing of the sort.
    I don't fit into your little world view, Max.
    I am attempting to look at laws honestly, and honestly express when I think they are unjust.

As I said, I don't fit into your pathetic, little word view.
    You can't write me off as one of your patented stereotypes.

And what do you do whene people, ideas and things don't fit into the containers in your compartmentalized world?
    You discount them as bullshit.
    Go ahead, Max, discount me as bullshit.
    I don't exist.
    You don't need to open your eyes, you've gotten along for all these years with your blinders on, why take them off now?

As I have said before, when you woudl like to have a conversation, rather then give a lecture, you know where to find me.

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, but you think they'd tell you how piss-poor the fake papers are so you could go around telling everyone else???? And you call me an idiot? ..LOL!

Check the stats on crime, Raven. You'll see that when punishment was eased and excuses were made, crime began to climb. When the death penalty was almost stopped for murder, etc. the rates of murder began to climb and are now at almost an all-time high. And worse, many of those murders are committed by previously convicted murderers.

Sorry, Raven, but your idealism just seem good on paper or in quiet conversations in your mansion on the hill ....but the reality is that crime is a growing concern all over this great nation. And people like you, the idealists and doo-gooders, are part of that problem ....allowing criminals to go free if they cry and whine enough.

You're easy to "write off", Raven, 'cause you're nothing but a dreamer, an idealist, who can't see reality for what it is.

Baron Max

14. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Actually this is not true. Second generation Hispanics do worse in school than blacks!

http://www.amren.com/Reports/Hispanics/Hispanics.htm

Education

Hispanics drop out of high school at three times the white rate and twice the black rate.

Even third-generation Hispanics drop out of school at a higher rate than blacks and are less likely to be college graduates.

From 1992 to 2003, Hispanic illiteracy in English rose from 35 percent to 44 percent.

The average Hispanic 12th-grader reads and does math at the level of the average white 8th-grader.

15. peta9 Registered Senior Member

16. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Altruism, liberalism and too much empathy is a weakness of white people. If you think any other race would do the stupid shit we're doing right now you're kidding yourself.

Typically I do. Doesn't mean I want to be outnumbered by hostile "minorities" in my own fucking country.

Why?

No shit! They're as racist as I am. They are probably more racist than anybody which is one reason they are so successful and determined to genocide whitey.

Um, not sure what you mean here.

The only people I want to deport are non-whites like you. Nothing personal pal. I suppose if we could ditch the liberals and white trash that would be worthwhile too. In fact, I would even settle for partitioning the country and creating a whites only country. You, the liberals, blacks and hispanics can have fun living together.

17. peta9 Registered Senior Member

You're kidding yourself, jews are white. They are your own race. Just like the whiteys who have black or hispanic spouses. See?

I didn't know enslaving millions of africans, wiping out the native americans, using cheap foreign labor from the inception of america til now was all due to altruism, liberalism, and empathy. Bullshit!

Most blacks and hispanics are not liberal but conservatives like you. Most are christian, god-fearing, country-loving, patriotic folk who believe are true americans. They would love to help you keep out them others once they get entrenched in the system and have the good life. See, they are just like you and conservatives like you deserve them.

What's even funnier is if you ditched all the liberals you would have a really stupid society that again ironicly would attract the conservative, backward immigrants one way or another probably because of religious prostelyzing and meddling in others affairs. The reason is conservatives are backwards themselves and are trashy as well. The ku klux klan ain't all the most sophisticated bunch of folks, ya know. haha!

18. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Jews are not white. As for whites who marry outside their race, I believe this is based off a Jewish expression but it works well here too...You are not white unless your grandchildren are white.

Blacks never enslaved other blacks? Blacks didn't genocide other black tribes? Using foreign cheap labor? That's a crime now?

That would explain their sky high rate of crime, abortions and illegitimacy wouldn't it?

See above.

Oh please. Liberals deserve them. They are the ones who want them here.

I wouldn't bet on it.

You do have a point there and this is why you do. Only poor whites are forced by economics nto living with large numbers of blacks and that is why they are the most racist. Rich white liberals don't live with blacks or send their kids to black schools.

19. peta9 Registered Senior Member

I'm not against whites having their "own" country, you should. I personally don't care. Though I think I'm more farsighted and realistic as I think people are going to end up similar anyways from technology and advancement. But I don't see how america is rightfully your country when you've used so many immigrants to build this country, I can see europe is though. Besides what people have to live with, there are many concessions one has to make even within a society of your own race because of the majority. If your opinions are representative of a minority, then why don't you rally together and buy yourself an island.

20. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Fine.

Funny you should say that. One writer thinks this technology will be used to make everyone white.

Give me a fucking break. Why not say the country rightfully belongs to the horses, mules and donkies that did a lot of "building" the country. The non-whites who "built" America couldn't build fuck all without whites directing it otherwise Africa would look like America.

We would if we could.

21. sandy Banned Banned

So many terrorists? Nah. They are evil and they are NOT His children.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

We aren't a land of immigrants, we're a land of LEGAL immigrants. Do you see the difference? Or should I spell it out more clearly to you?

Baron Max

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, that's okay. Whatever they are, they're okay in my book!!

Baron Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.