One of the Worst Days of my Life (illegal immigration bill)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. countezero Registered Senior Member

I haven't seen you present any evidence they are "victims," since we're apparently so keen on the facts of the matter...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They are victims of a corrupt Mexican government and US policies that favor corporations over people.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. countezero Registered Senior Member

I think you posted that talking point about five pages back. Thanks for repeating it...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Sure thing. Let's just keep repeating all 19 pages...

8. sandy Banned Banned

You mean a news story on CNN? Oh, hell no. The news media is liberal and will never run a story to make their cause look bad. Most of the bleeding hearts want the criminal aliens here. They don't care about our sovereignty or safety. They're idealists and dreamers. And they are what's wrong with America.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. countezero Registered Senior Member

As a reporter, I have to acknowledge the media has done a tremendously bad job covering the immigration issue. Its bias has been unbelievable...

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I just saw Pat Buchanan debate some Illinois Democrat on Face the Nation. it was a pretty good debate.

11. countezero Registered Senior Member

Try reading Buchanan's book. That would really burn the hair off your chin...

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Why? I agree with him.

13. countezero Registered Senior Member

Based on what I've seen you write here, you don't...

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Why? I complained about Sandy's attitude towards Mexicans, calling them cockroaches. I don't agree that the central problem with immigration is the immigrants themselves being able to cross the border because of bad fencing. We should enforce the laws we already have and stop them from being able to hold a job. It would be a good idea, however, for other reasons, to have better security along our borders. I think the influx of Mexican and Central American workers is bad for American wages, and it undercuts unions.

15. countezero Registered Senior Member

So it's your union buddies you're worried about?

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Everyone.

17. sandy Banned Banned

I never said "Mexicans." I said criminal aliens. Big difference.

Today is another big day. Congress will vote on cloture. If the Senate gets all of the 60 votes it needs, then the shamnesty bill will probably end up passing. But if they don't get their votes, the bill is dead. (PLEASE, GOD?!?!)

I say close the borders now. The so-called "immigration reform act" passed in 1996 promised secure borders. We need to follow through on an 11-old-promise. Maybe then we'll talk.

And in today's insane criminal alien update story: After a routine traffic stop, two criminal aliens tried to flee the scene, running over the police officer. The officer pulls out his gun and tries to shoot the tires of the van as they drove away. The criminal aliens got hurt. Now the officer is in prison. What a freakin travesty.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56353

18. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

While i do agree that an injustice has been done to an officer, it doesn't mean that you should prosecute and close borders to people that don't have access to official channels.

19. sandy Banned Banned

Yes we should close/lock/seal/protect/electrify/landmine our borders. Whatever it takes to keep the parasites out that are destroying MY country.

How about we send them over to YOUR city/state/neighborhood? Give you a little taste of hell?

20. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

If it kept you lot in too, I'd be all for it!

21. superstring01 Moderator

Indeed-- no one is saying that the USA should stop the lifeblood of it's society: Immigtrants. What Sandy and many on this website are saying is that a secure border is the best thing for America for so many reasons which have heretofor been addressed.

~String

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

How about we just electrify Rush Limbaugh. He and his ilk are destroying my country.

23. superstring01 Moderator

That's subjective... but there is no doubt about the fact that there is a serious problem with illegal immigration.

~String

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.