One of the Worst Days of my Life (illegal immigration bill)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Isn't it already illegal to hire them?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, it ain't. And it damned sure ain't a federal offense. In some states, like Texas, there are some "consequences" of hiring them without papers, but the illegals just create "papers", so the employers are off the hook.

There are many cities now who've begun the process of making it a crime to rent to illegals.

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Wouldn't they still use illegal papers under your plan?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sandy Banned Banned

I wouldn't have had a fit. I have offered my solution before: arrest and deport them all. We don't need them. Let them take their kids with them. I want them all gone.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

No one knows how many are here. They hide like cockroaches. There are at least 10 million in CA alone--or at least it sure seems like it.

8. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

ahah, thread keeps delivering, moar please.

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, 'cause the papers would be verified. And if the renters, etc failed to verify those papers, they'd go to jail.

Spider, false papers, identifications, can be easily verified through numerous state and federal agencies. It's not nearly as difficult as most people think ...the fiction novels are mostly full of shit, so don't believe 'em.

Baron Max

10. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

You're wrong in your assumptions yet again, Max.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Nope, I'm right. And I've talked to several law enforcement agencies ...verifying id is as easy as a phone call in most cases. False id's are very, very difficult to make, and that's why the illegals can afford them so easily!

Baron Max

12. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

And I know people who deal in such documents.
    Not just fake ID's (yes, they are very easy to determine) new, clean identities.
    It will range from $900 to $5,000, depending on what you are looking for.
    (and it's not that hard to do)

Most people who do it are lawyers.

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, Raven, you've been reading too many spy novels! Fake ids are so easy to verify that it's not even funny. Usually one simple phone call will uncover the fakes ....and that's if the fakes are pretty good.

Good, usable, fake id's are damned expensive ....something that no illegal immigrants can afford.

Baron Max

14. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Wrong.
    I know these people - I know them well.

Yes, they are expensive (between $900 and $5,000, as I said) but the people who deal in them never have a lack of customers.
    $900 is a lot of money for a poor, migrant worker from Mexico $5,000 is a small fortune - but he can save it up - they often do.
    Or he can also obtain it illegally - which is what some "Illegal" immigrants are driven to, because getting into the country legally is difficult.

If you want to stop people from breaking laws, simple punishment will not do it.
    You have to look at why they break the laws.

15. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I've also known some people whose whole families pitched in (Aunts, Uncles etc) to buy them papers that "proved" they were born in this country.
    They worked hard here, stayed clean, became successful, and moved their families over.
    I don't have a problem with them at all (I DO have a problem, however, with the fact that they had to do it that way).

16. sandy Banned Banned

I want them all gone. Every single last one of them. Back to wherever the hell they came from. Anyone who immigrated here LEGALLY is welcome to stay. As far as the ones who broke the law to get here, go the F home.

Does anyone honestly think someone who broke the law to get here will keep the law once they're here? No. They don't. They lie and steal and cheat and cr@p all over our produce. Ugh...

17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Jesus is not pleased with people pretending to be christians and swear at the same time.

18. sandy Banned Banned

Jesus is less pleased with people who attack his children.

19. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Just as you are doing by starting this thread?
    Hypocrite.

20. sandy Banned Banned

Starting a thread about one of America's biggest problems (illegal invasion of our country by third world criminals) is no comparison. Get a life.

21. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Jesus preached love, compassion and acceptance - not hate.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2007
  22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I guess he will be pissed that the Americans killed so many.

23. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Don't worry Sandy, the republicans will give them amnesty and then they will be nice and legal and no worries. The problem isn't whether we let them in legally or illegally, the problem is that "our" government lets them in either way. Why can't we have the same immigration policies as Mexico?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.