Once there was a beautiful note

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by The_King, May 21, 2003.

1. The_King Destroy the jews. Registered Senior Member

I thought of how long we had known each other. We survived the ice ages together. It has been so long now. Life was hard back then. But we made it. From such humble beginnings, we came so far, and did so much. Indeed, I even left my footsteps on the moon. But oh, how loved her, and how did she love me. I remember telling her how I loved her on the side of that snow covered peak, and the genuine warmth in her hug as she thanked me. But just as there is birth, there is death, and now, our time is ending. I sincerely hope our song will end on a beautiful note, which will ring out for all eternity, even though perhaps no one will hear it.

To those who come after us, I just want you to know that I do not hate you, on the contrary, I wish you well. When you look into the past, maybe you will see my blue eyes looking back at you, and a kind smile on my face, perhaps tinged with sadness, bidding you a safe journey. So now I go into the night, and yes, I am happy. The past is indestructible, and what we did and what we were can never be taken away.

Now it is coming to me. We are still there on that mountainside, whilst below, the sound of the laughter of playing children is carried up to us. Her blue eyes look into mine, and she smiles to me '' You know I always loved you, and I have since the very beginning.'' I smile back at her, and I say ''I know. But it is getting dark, though as long as we love each other, we have nothing to fear.'' And we started making our way back down the mountain, to where the others were, as it was getting dark, and night was falling.

Once there was beautiful note, and if you listen hard, you just might hear it. It echoes through the valleys, it runs in the streams, and rustles in the leaves, blown by the autumn wind.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. doom Registered Senior Member

Erm....
    you on valium?
    youre taking too much!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. razz Registered Senior Member

Oi king buddy.... please read..........

RazZ Rule No:1 -
    *The voices in your head are NOT real and should NOT be listened too, even if you think they do have some good ideas.

RazZ Rule No:2 -
    *If in doubt, refer back to rule number one.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Oh that's so pretty! but why are their eyes necessarily blue? you know there could be color symbolism. or you could make one w blue eyes and the other one w green-blue, so that they'd look at each other like fauna and aqua, together for eternity. etc.

8. doom Registered Senior Member

Ive bneen going though a bottel of absinth toaday and the only bconcludion in come come to is nthe syuff fuckes your motor responese littetrly,while milfdlyt messingf with the brain,b not ton bad

Get some czech rep sebor absinthn it kicks ass,been druinking it all dayh
    see attackjedthed:
    i feel seriously fuckefd

55% this shit

9. The_King Destroy the jews. Registered Senior Member

The blue eyes are a symbol of recessiveness.

@The other two-If you literally think that i mean myself as an individual walking on the moon, or being somewhere back in history, well, quite frankly, i would not think you are particularly bright.

And yes, i am indeed capable of the insane. Are you? :bugeye:

10. The_King Destroy the jews. Registered Senior Member

I wrote that when i was depressed, by the way.

11. doom Registered Senior Member

shit im serious i think i went overboard with thatv crap,shit

12. The_King Destroy the jews. Registered Senior Member

Let me guess. 13 to 18 years old?

13. doom Registered Senior Member

nahg 23 i sent off for some sebor absinth chech repulics,the real deal,the mostb lethal shit,im seriously fucked big styel im not kidding,55%.highests strenght wormwood,might aswell be a narcotic.

you know when your head spinds when yuo close your eyes?

well i got that but my brains intact its the strangest shit,it like a cross bteeween canninis and spirit,motor activity is lazy.

14. The_King Destroy the jews. Registered Senior Member

Doom: ''It's just plain insane. I don't even have a quote i could use as an example to prove this, though the fact that i am not particularly intelligent or mature, evidenced by the fact that i took allegory literally, and projected my own teenage insecurities onto an inane piece of writing, means that i am possessed of exceptional intelligence.''

I think it is quite likely you are 15 years old.

15. doom Registered Senior Member

Would a 15 years old have tattoos?
    im just a very drugged up drunk 23 year old,check the pictures
    see the tattsd on my neck?

16. The_King Destroy the jews. Registered Senior Member

I do not have tattoos.

17. doom Registered Senior Member

Im am fucked but nott thta fucked if ya know what i mean:

see attached

18. The_King Destroy the jews. Registered Senior Member

Part of the inspiration for this pointless piece of depressed expression comes from this thing, i am not too sure where it comes from.

More inanity for your enjoyment.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. doom Registered Senior Member

im gonna regret this in the morining thats all i know

20. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

beutiful

inspiring, interesting, and simply... buetiful. as for doom lets just hope his liver dies b4 too long. then we can all be rid of him.

what exactly did you mean by this poem? that the human race as we know it is dieing and should return to earth peacfully to allow the next beings to rise? thats esentialy what it looks liek to me... earth being the other with blue eyes and the narator as humanty. you could have ment somthing tottaly difrent tho...
    you dont even wanna see the things i write when im depressed. they can be called satanic, evil, even kthonian. lol. i admire it king.

i have some of my poems in the cthulhu worship thread.

hmm... u just gave me an idea! well actualy i gave myself the idea but inspired myself to do so becauyse of what you wrote... whatever.

21. doom Registered Senior Member

Re: beutiful

Charming

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. doom Registered Senior Member

That absinth kicks ass by the way,if you ever get the chance to try it,do so,its basically a vodka fermented to further strength with herbs like wormwood,pepermint,anise and some other stuff and can be as strong as 70%!!.

Its more like a narcotic than a spirit in its effects.
    The anise prevents spasms,and pepermint produces calm and wormwood has chemicals that are in cannabis,so it counters normal drunk ill effects,although it really fucked my motor activity
    and i still felt a bit fucked when i woke up.

Good stuff though,i dont think ill drink that much while just sitting at a computer/watching tv and that on my own again though,thats a waste and got no one watching out for how much youre drinking/what youre doing etc.