On Homeopathy

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by timokay, Jul 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

After I pointed out that homeopathy is not based upon any assumptions, as Hans suggested it was, but instead is based upon the Law of Similars, Hans then said this:

That is absolutely not true.

The fact that you have not bothered to look at the clinical history of homeopathy, which is an integral part of the history of medicine, incidentally, simply means that you have no right to make any statement whatsoever about the evidence since your laziness and carelessness about being a scientist is to blame for not investigating the evidence that all of homeopathy is.

All of you guys do this and think you can get away with it, but there is not a single one of you who can claim to be a scientist and say anything deleterious about the evidence that is homeopathy since that is a contradiction in terms given that Hahnemann fulfilled his part of the scientific process by declaring and demonstrating his cures based upon the provings and the Law of Similars (and the other natural Laws of Medicine) and then explained everything about how to verify his findings and do homeotherapeutics in the ORGANON OF MEDICINE.

So don't think that I will let any of you get away with that lie for even a second.

You are not a scientist, and you prove it by every statement of opposition and doubt about homeopathy, for we have already verified and tested Hahnemann's assertions and findings.

You're not a scientist, and don't you dare have the audacity to pretend to be so with your stance about homeopathy, for that makes you a liar.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Hans then asks:

A. Four Laws of Therapeutics (in this order of importance):

1. The Law of Similars;
    2. The Law of the Single Remedy (these are direct cognates, and they are indirect cognates of the next two);
    3. The Law of the Single Remedy; and
    4. The Law of the Minimum (misnomer) or Optimally Ultramolecular Dose.

B. Four Laws of Cure, also called Hering's Laws:

1. During cure symptoms proceed in the reverse order of occurance (Time);
    2. During cure symptoms proceed from center to periphery in these specific forms:
    2) During cure symptoms move from within outwards in terms of a four-cone, four-plane, four-octave model of human existence (Space);
    3) During cure symptoms move from more important to less important organs (Energy); and
    4) During cure symptoms move from above downward (Matter).

C. The Law of Chronic Diseases: Chronic external diseases are cured only by internal medicines, external and internal here also having reference to the four-cone, four-plane, four-octave model of human existence.

D. The last Law of Medicine is one I never remember because it almost never comes up and has little to do with curative therapeutics but instead refers to something that all therapies have in common. Hahnemann spoke about this in small works compiled by a student at the 50th anniversary of his having obtained the right to practice medicine in Saxony and the greater Prusian Empire, which that student had bound and entitled THE LESSER WRITINGS OF SAMUEL HAHNEMANN.

Without the Laws of Therapeutics, which allopathy will forever suffer, no cure can occur and for more than one reason.

The Laws of Cure are really just the converse of pathological progressions, so it should be that everyone had noticed them; however, that is a far-flung notion since no other therapy is aware of any of them.

The Law of Chronic Diseases states why all allopathic therapies suppress diseases and hopelessly disorder them to the point of rapidly making all of its patients totally incurable, for allopathic therapies do not follow that Law of Medicine either.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

In both instances where Hans, the allopath or supporter of allopathy, says:

That is untrue.

These are not assumptions.

However, it is becoming clear that I assumed you're interested in knowing how to cure instead of engaging in sophistries, presumptions and outright falsehoods to dismiss homeopathy.

Such people haven't got a leg to stand on, and they certainly deserve their destined iatrogenic death in allopathic hands since they would withold homeopathy from others out of misguided sincerity on the order of a crime.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Hans asks:

I most certainly have by pointing out that bacterial diseases are the ONLY diseases allopathy can claim credit in.

However, the fact remains that the only way to truly cure any disease without sequal diseases is via homeotherapeutics.

I like antibiotics as a nice safety valve should I fail to find the person's simillimum when suffering with a bacterial disease.

Unfortunately, almost all patients today are so allopathically brainwashed that only my long-term patients avoid them unless necessary.

Antibiotics are responsible for lots of more serious diseases, we do not care one whit if allopathically brainwashed/indoctrined/conditioned and "educated" people hold otherwise, for the Laws of Cure demonstrate what we say is true.

And you say you want evidence and yet are not in the slightest bit informed of that evidence?

Tell us more lies.

Because that's not what it does.

It only gets rid of a causative agent, but cure is something far more than that.

You people do not see your patient's sufferings in an historical context, and that's one of the reasons why any involvement with allopaths leads to death since that is precisely what allopathy does precisely because it DOES NOT CURE and makes no claims to doing so, and rightly so.

The well-known but poorly understood progressions of diseases in the clinical record of allopathy demonstrates this premise.

You people just ignore these things.

Why?

8. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Hans then says:

That's not true either.

The therapeutic effects of ALL allopathic drugs are found by accident.

You people just stumble along and claim to be scientific medicine, which is an obscene lie.

9. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Here is my remark and Hans' response:

Okay, this is a tough one for you guys, for you accept a great many mechanisms of diseases and drugs relating to Receptor-Site Theory.

However, if that theory were true, then the knowledge claimed for it would have permitted allopathic phamaceutical firms to have designed at least one drug over the last 50 years they have been trying based upon that theory.

Therefore, we are surely permitted to say that the theory is wrong and the assumptions about receptor sites in diseases and drug actions are somehow wrong.

Mind you, that I am fully aware that this strips from you everything about your doctine of disease and drug mechanism, which replaced disease-entity theory and is presently being replaced by DNA theory as merely another in an endless line of allopathic theories about the proximate cause of diseases.

This is one of the reasons that Hahnemann and Hahnemannians totally dismiss notions about disease causes, for it never other than effects no matter what level of the cellular apparatus is proceed to, for you are still talking about the physical organism in a being that obviously also exists as an Etheric being or death would not find everything physical still there at death.

Receptor-Site Theory is one of the most elegant of allopathic constructs and one very difficult to wholly dismiss as useless due to all of the effort exerted to substantiate it, but the fact remains that at least one drug would have been designed were Receptor-Site Theory a valid explanation for diseases and chemical-drug actions.

10. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

I said and then you remarked:

Yeah, we live in a time in which physicists have inadvertently verified the existence of the Ether or Etheric Plane of existence by having over 20 synonyms for it and major manifestations of it.

They have accumulated these over the last century but have principally admitted to them in the last 20 years in the form of virtual particles and the vacuum energy of empty space.

Newton had no problem with the Etherial Medium, but physicists dismissed the Ether with developments in electromagnetism, quantum mechanics and then Einstein's work.

But note that Einstein provided a synonyms for the Ether called the cosmological constant.

DeBroglie had his subquantic medium.

We have quintessence from String Theory to explain matter in black holes, and this construct describes etheric particles.

These examples go on to over 20 in number.

It is important because homeopaths have been demonstrating the existence of the Ether with subAvogadrean, ultramolecular, etheric drugs for our entire history.

These cannot have any other explanation than being etheric medicines.

11. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

I have not said I've mastered them.

I generally fail to make mistakes as I did earlier in my life as a high-potency pseudo-homeopath, but that is a long ways from mastering them.

It's damn hard to do it even marginally well, and that's why we're willing to exhaustively explain such things to others looking into it up to those we call high-potency pseudo-homeopaths, for it is the lack of mistakes that mostly defines Hahnemannians.

That doesn't mean I don't make mistakes in therapeutic decisions, but I at least recognize them and correct them.

P.P. Wells, whom I quoted above (I think at this site) said it took him 25 years to get it right.

I will be in my 26th year of homeopathy later this year, and I can honestly say I finally understand that statement.

----------

All homeopathic cures prove that it works.

There are tens of thousands of published case studies.

You can prove it to yourself too.

12. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Hans says:

Fine, so what's keeping you from examining and then testing the evidence?

213 years is a bit late, isn't it?

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

We would love to examine the evidence if you would provide it.

14. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

I made this statement and Hans replied thusly:

Diseases arise from both the physical and Etheric levels of being, and they exist in both realms too.

The form they take on as disease agents and influences physically include pathogens, vaccines (including the foreign proteins that come with them), free radicals, nutritional deficiencies, recreational drugs, allopathic drugs and others causes that escape me at the moment.

The psychological level of disease causes exist as stress, grief, injustices, untoward emotions, anxiety, guilt, fear, brainwashing/hypnosis and other particulars that all point to a disordering of the etheric pattern such that it is no longer integral.

So diseases clearly arise from both directions of being and exist in them as manifest by symptoms of a purely physical nature and symptoms that are purely mental and emotional in nature.

One of the apparent keys to cure is reaching the etheric level with ultramolecular drugs precisely suited to individual patients, for setting that level of being in order provides command over all diseases.

For instance, pathogens can push the physical organism to the limits of endurance, which in turn disorders the etheric pattern that is essentially constructed of the etheric particles of all of the subatomic particles comprising our physical organism.

Setting that level in order, rather than killing the microbe, is apparently how homeopathic cures of infectious diseases arises.

Many arguments in allopathic medicine are striving to do this in relation to strengthening the physical organism, but that does not work when a pathogen is at work in the organism, so the etheric pattern needs to be corrected and thereby strengthened.

These are advanced concepts that remain in the realm of theory.

We're wanting to know if they're valid or in what way they need to be modified, for they stand up in logic and empirical evaluations, but actual mechanisms are wanted.

It is enough that we know these things as absolutes per the Laws of Medicine, but we would still hope that some day will provide us with further explanations.

Unfortunately, we will probably never have knowledge of the mechanisms involved in homeotherapeutics because these are ultramolecular drugs that thus act at the Etheric level of existence, and no physical apparatus can detect etheric substance.

Characteristically, allopaths and those involved in the natural science dismiss such constructs, but we are living in a time in which non-physical particles are accepted in physics, so it is not us but allopaths and school scientists who are out of touch when they dismiss these notions.

It will take you guys time to absorb this issues, so it understood when you dismiss them out of skepticism; and we would not expect anything else of those who would "prove all things," as Hahnemann repeated admonished and voiced advice from his father.

15. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Then you said about the succussion element of homeopathic pharmacology:

I understand.

It is incomprehensible that such a simple thing as merely shaking half-full vials of serial dilutions produces these medicines.

Tim and I are interested in finding lost research to explain it or people who can point out what we may not understand.

It is truly astonishing that something so simple makes our drugs uniquely curative given that the Law of Similars requires an optimally ultramolecular potency such that cure finally holds.

You can't leave this part out, but I understand why you might want to since the issue of the subAvogadrean dilutions is tough enough in itself.

I don't remember how I got around that initially, but I am sure I engaged in high-potency self-provings early on and thus had no doubts like others.

That's why Hahnemann's Art. 142 of the ORGANON is so important: http://homeopathyhome.com/reference/organon/organon.html

16. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Hans then says:

I responded to what you said by correcting it.

Do you see a question here:

If you do, tell me what it is and I will answer it if I can.

----------

I see you asked it next:

My explanation suffices me, but we do not yet actually know.

My explanation is that each substance is composed of uniquely arranged atoms and subatomic particles, and every physical particle has an etheric counterpart which for some unknown reason and by some unknown mechanism orients the water molecules into apparently unique water crystals or ice at temperature that thus permit them to act etherically by holding space physically after their chemicals have been diluted.

But we don't actually know any of this yet.

Want to help us figure it out?

Allopathic medicine wastes billions of dollars on research every year with nothing but hoped-for results some day, some decade, some century down the road; whereas homeopathy cures and only wants to know some mysteries.

These mysteries are not of our making; allopathy medicine holds a total cartel of world medicine and refuses to go away even though it has never worked and cannot work since only the ultramolecular simillimum permits one command over diseases.

No, we don't know how this happens, and that is why Tim and I are here.

Somebody must know something that could unlock this secret.

It has to be in 1) electromagnetism of solutions, and 2) polymerization or crystalization of water and alcohol molecules.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2003
  17. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Hans says:

I'd say that's true, and we are unlikely to ever be able to objectively prove it since no physical apparatus can detect etheric substance since the one is invisible to the other given a higher atomic nutational rate of the subatomic particles on the Etheric level called etheric particles.

However, lots of things in chemistry and physics are unprovable and yet accepted by virtue of their effects, so we will probably be dealing with this level of proof.

Irregardless, we know that subAvogadrean drugs cure.

We want to know how the pharmacology works, for this seem possible of penetration now that we have actual photographs from Shiu Yin Lo.

If you don't like the work ultramolecular, what do you suggest since etheric drugs is far more appropriate?

18. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

I said and then Hans says:

Here is one of the most pitiful demonstrations of the pseudo-science involved in so-called tests of homeopathy, for there is one and only one way in which to thoroughly prove to oneself that these ultramolecular substances do have effects, but not a single one of these people who call themselve scientists have ever engaged in these tests.

Rather, those who have know and want to help us, like Tim.

But show me another as insightful as Tim.

Doesn't it strike you as a bit pitiful and pathetic that in all the world there is one bloke in chemistry who has tested homeopathy by high-potency self-proving?

Moreover, this is but the core of the problem of school scientists asking for evidence when homeopathy is nothing but evidence, and they fail to examine the evidence and then test it as they are supposed to before they have any right to any opinion about homeopathy.

But none of them do this.

Again, again, again, and again, Hahnemann fulfilled his part of the responsibilities as a scientist by reporting on his findings and then telling the world how to test and verify his evidence by writing the ORGANON OF MEDICINE.

Why have none of you people read this book and than done what you're supposed to have done as scientists?

And how do you dare have any opinion whatsoever on homeopathy without having even read the evidence that is the whole of homeopathy?

Read the books and journals and you'll see the evidence.

The provings are recorded in the materia medica of Hahnemann and a few others.

The case studies are in the journals and some of the books.

And the explanations of how it is done is in the ORGANON.

What is the problem here?

19. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Hans:

What?

It is not even a little coincidental to you that James H. Stephenson, M.D., hypothesized on polymerization of the water and alcohol molecules being the mechanism of homeopathic pharmacology, and then Shiu Yin Lo accidentally produced photos of succussed high dilutions while doing totally unrelated research in the private industry?

You think that nanometer-sized ice at room temperature from succussed high dilutions "could be anything?'

Would you care to explain that?

And if you have seen his photos, that means you have seen them in his book, where he most certainly did publish protocols for obtaining those pictures.

Is this an attempt to lie?

If it is, I am going to call you a liar! and worse!

20. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Hans says:

Sir, I was asking Tim to tell you have to read the thread that started this for us at homeopathyhome.

I would be quoting myself.

And it is a long dialogue.

If you are not interested, that's fine.

What are we about here then?

21. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Hans says:

If you are not going to gather and read the evidence, what point is there in proceeding here since that is your responsibility, not mine?

You people have yet to fulfill your half of the scientific responsibilties that Hahnemann fulfilled in 1810.

Who is a bit late, us or you?

22. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

I said and Hans responded:

That is not what I said; I said that allopathic medicine is quasi-militaristic in its approach to cases.

It wants to kill!

Well, guess what, it manages to kill bugs and people really efficiently.

That approach does not work in chronic diseases because the organism essentially attacks itself in them.

That is one of the insoluble problems with allopathic medicine that will never be solved, for they are Rationalist allopathy and can never modify it and be allopathy.

And if they modify to Empiricst allopathy, they will still be hamstrung with insoluble problems.

But it is a fact that modern medicine approaches therapeutics like military Minds, which is about as primitive and insane as human beings can get and remain a power structure.

----------

As for the evidence, I have said it enough times for you to have heard it.

If you refuse to examine the evidence, there is no reason to talk to you since I have done as much as I can in trying to explain things to you.

But I will not help those who refuse to help themselves unless they are my patients.

23. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Hans says:

Okay, then I will spell it out for you.

Nothing has changed in effects.

You people engaged in barbaric practices for 2600 known years of Western medicine and then suddenly got religion you deemed scientific medicine; however, the father of scientific medicine, as you call it, was the world champion of bloodletting as late as 1914.

Now, go backwards for 120 years and see how homeopathy had to put up with you guys doing bloodletting and calomelization plus all of the other vile mineral drugs you prescribed while homeopaths engaged in 25th-century medicine at this rate.

Incidentally, the effect of calomelization (mercuous oxidatum or the black oxide of mercury) was to sluff off all of the epithelial cells from the mouth to the anus, effectively rendering the person unable to either digest or assimilate nutrients.

You people have a horrendous history, and I am not going to let you get away with cavilerly ignoring it.

Your buddies murdered George Washington, pal, and they actually published the case report in pride.

Google "death of George Washington."

The man simply needed homeopathic Aconite in a single dose of 30c.

They murdered him!

This is the same thing that happens today.

The means have changed, but the effects are absolutely the same.

Allopathic medicine does nothing but create diseases and premature deaths.

If you hold otherwise, I guarantee you that it is your destiny to learn this firsthand.

I avoid allopaths like they are the plague, for I would just as soon cut off their heads if they do not want to know how to cure.

Nothing is different; it just looks like it: they still kill all of their patients and in just as ghastly horrible and agonally premature a state.

Allopathic medicine is not meant for civilized men or even animals.

One of the people frequently quoted by allopathic adherents is Oliver Wendel Holmes.

I have a goodie from him that collapses all of their misrepresentations of his thought: "The world would be best served if all of the [allopathic] drugs were dumped into the ocean."

Close but this is accurate: The world would be best served if all of the allopathic drugs and doctors were dumped into the ocean.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.