On Homeopathy

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by timokay, Jul 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

LOCK THIS STUPID THREAD ALREADY!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

You started ON THE FIRST PAGE calling everyone quacks and liars.

It's funny how doctors, who seem to be in a big consirpacy according to you, also take their own medicine and prescriptions even though, according to you, they are liars who know that their stuff doesn't work.

I'd also be interested in knowning the oldest person living who mainly used homeopathy. There are hundreds of people over 100 who are almost fully functional thanks to modern medicine.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Here's BToxic with his big mouth sticking his foot in it again, for about the hundredth time here:

That's right, you small brain!

They should not have effects because they're subAvogadrean but do anyway, so they do NOT adhere to proven laws of physics and chemistry, they adhere to UNKNOWN laws of physics and chemistry, you small brain!

That is exactly what Tim and I are looking into, and you'd want to help if you really had any interest in science and alleviating unnecessary human suffering.

But you constantly prove exactly otherwise, don't you?

You like supporting admitted quackery in allopathy, don't you?

You like supporting a system that admits to virtually nothing but incurable diseases that's therefore therapeutically incompetent and thus quackery, don't you?

You like supporting the unnecessary and premature deaths that come from that quackery, don't you?

You justify this carnage, don't you?

And you think that you and your kind should not be exiled if there was any justice in this society, don't you?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2003
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

8. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Yeah, but you admit to being quacks and prove yourselves liars.

What you say about homeopathy has constantly been demonstrated to be total lies.

What you say about me are also lies, but I can defend myself.

The fact that you are permitted to make such outrageous statements about homeopathy and engage in sophistries at every turn while totally ignoring all of my explanations and failing to fulfill your responsibilities as scientists established in 1810 when Hahnemann published the ORGANON and thus told you how to test and verify his findings infuriates me.

9. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

10. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

I haven't made ANY deragatory statement about homeopathy except that I don't see any proof of it, and believe it doesn't work at all.

Please show how to verify these findings.

11. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

You continue to say you want people dead.... doesn't exactly seem like you have 'done so on [your] side'.

12. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Persol says:

I haven't once said they're smart, have I?

13. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Persol says:

I haven't once said they're smart, have I?

The word is cartel or monopoly; they are just stupid, not conspiratorial.

The pharmaceutical companies, on the other hand, are.

14. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Now hahnemannian, i find it interesting that you first say that not all diseases are the same, which is kind of right, but then merely then say you arent worthy of it and proceed to adduce a list of Hahnemans followers around the world. Great. So what?
    Is there any kind of institute that would be willing to put its money where its mouth is and actually help with such trials? Or do we need to approach specific practitioners?

On the otehr hand, such statements as:
    "They should not have effects because they're subAvogadrean but do anyway, so they do NOT adhere to proven laws of physics and chemistry, they adhere to UNKNOWN laws of physics and chemistry, you stupid, ignorant fool!"

are going a little too far. where, except in homoeopathy, are such effects also noted?

Anyways, i refer you to what Persol posted, which basically means, your likely to get kicked off soon.

15. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Not sure if these posts have caught the mod's eye, but the report function is always there for that. I invite people to use it.

16. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Again you show TOTAL ignorance of homeopathy, and I mean ZERO.

Yes, they do, and I will tell you why.

When we set in motion curative processes, they proceed according to four Laws of Cure:

Symptoms disappear in the reverse order of occurance (Time);
    Symptoms move from within outward (Space);
    Symptoms move from more important to less important organs (Energy); and
    Symptoms move from above downward (Matter).

I cannot know exactly what needs to be done and when something does NOT need to be done -- since knowing when to wait on prescribing is one of the manifestations of a master prescriber -- unless I know EVERYTHING that happens of a health and disease nature while they are under my treatment, which transpires for years in most cases since we walk them back through previous illnesses via correct prescribing.

All patients of Hahnemannian and HPH physicians know this.

The fact that you do not just AGAIN confirms that the ONLY form of so-called homeopathy you and your buddies here and everywhere else who're opposed to homeopathy know about is low-potency PSEUDO-homeopathy.

That is called allopathic homeopathy because it is NOT homeopathy.

They tell me EVERY time they feel sick, yes!

Now be quite since you have done nothing but demonstrate absolutely NO knowledge of homeopathy whatsoever, not one iota of it!

Be quiet!

17. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Yes, they do, and I will tell you why.
    So when do they fit in the time to visit all those allopathic doctors?

The fact that you do not just AGAIN confirms that the ONLY form of so-called homeopathy you and your buddies here and everywhere else who're opposed to homeopathy know about is low-potency PSEUDO-homeopathy.

You seem confused. we are against treatments without proof or reason.

How exactly were those 4 Laws of Cure created?

18. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Gutherie asks:

The G.H.G. Jahr Institut [sic], but you'll have to ask individual prescribers in it.

Those are some of them.

I'll gladly post an article that explains what those guys are about and why they're important if you like.

Am going to do so below.

If you want to test homeopathy, you have to remove as much as possible any variable of skill by allowing only master prescribers represent homeopathy.

I know who they are, and I will eventually be one.

At the moment, I am just a Hahnemannian.

It is a matter of experience more than anything else once one realizes that there are HPHs and LPHs and then endevours to avoid making mistakes of HPHs and LPHs.

America is hardly the place for a homeopath to attain experience, for everything is stacked against us.

The German Hahnemannians, however, have established themselves firmly.

Contact only people I tell you to or whom those on my list tell you to and you'll get what you want.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2003
  19. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

They're laws of nature, you idiot; ask God!

20. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Add how did Hahnemannian find out about these laws?

21. Francine Registered Senior Member

Albert

At this forum

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1503&perpage=30&pagenumber=5

you write about all this Aether stuff

But Kieninger was a crook who was actually ejected from the Stelle community of which he was part. Why do you ask us to take all that you say as absolute truth when you have chosen to believe stories from someone like him?

I don't understand why you keep criticizing other people for not reading your homeopathy sources as if that would make them scientists. It isn't really science to belive stories from books and it's especially not science to take at face value what a fraudster says.

I just don't get what you think science is about.

F.

22. spookz Banned Banned

one more time.
    *thread appears useful and would be a shame if closed

23. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Francine, how was Richard Kieninger a crook when he was just a victim of low-potency pseudo-homeopathy over about 20 years?

And are you going to tell me that you have read his literature?

I'm sure you haven't, so how can you have any opinion on what he had to say?

----------

As for reading the ORGANON, I will explain it still once again.

The findings of a scientist are reported for other scientists to test and verify.

Hahnemann's findings were reported throughout his lifetime in everything he wrote, but the ORGANON OF MEDICINE was the full set of scientific instructions for testing homeopathy.

That is exactly what "organon" means.

What is the problem that we should ask so-called scientists to finally act like it and test homeopathy in the way directed to?

This is 213 years that they have failed to test homeopathy!

When is this going to finally end and they finally test homeopathy?

----------

Stories?

What stories are in this book:

http://homeopathyhome.com/reference/organon/organon.html

None!

What are you talking about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.