Older white women join Kenya's sex tourists

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Ganymede, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Xev Registered Senior Member

Because they're so obvious.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

The relationships are far from identical. In the US, black guys usually end up with fat white chicks. But these are actual relationships. This article is talking about old, rich, white women going to Africa for young black gigolos.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DeepThought Banned Banned

The point I made is that it is not obvious to us. We are still blinded by hypocritical Christian moralism which prevents us from seeing the reality of life in our own countries. Most specifically that relationships are based on 'love' and 'mutual attraction'.

But are these fat white chicks more wealthy than the black guys? I'm betting they are. Not only that but being white itself carries so much status in the world that many dark skinned people spend huge amounts of time and money on skin bleaching creams. How often do you see black women with natural hair? Race and wealth are inseparable. Marrying white is seen as a step in the right direction both economically and socially regardless of whether said white person has any money or not. This explains the phenomena of black men marrying ugly white women which you alluded to.

We might ask what does the 'fat white chick' get out of it? She gets a mate who will not judge her for her ugliness or fatness because she knows he's not looking beyond her skin color.

And yes, the article does a good job of projecting the whole thing out of a Western context and into the dark continent by creating stereotypes.

Just to shatter that stereotype here's a young English girl who - in typical feminine fashion - attempts to justify her usage of a man by creating romantic fantasies whilst simultaneously denying her own instincts:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Lets be fair, how much do white people spend each year on Tanning? I'm sure it's 1000 times higher then what blacks spend on bleaching creame.

Is that why George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and the rest of wig party wore wigs, along the aristocrats in Europe? I never knew it was beacause they were Black and poor. I guess that's the same reason that Paris Hilton wears a weave? Because wealth and race are insperable?

Now I see why I don't respond to your posts. You're just oozing with Racism. I'm guessing that you never played in Varsity sports when High School? I'm correct right, because most racist like you don't any atheletic ability. You see racism and being un atheletic is inseperable.

You're generalizing. I hope thinking that way makes you feel better. I can tell you this, there's thousands of Hot White chics, right now, in a college campus near you, having sex with a Black super jock right now. And that's a fact. I promise you.

Translation = She wants a bigger dick, and now your crying and moaning because of it.

8. sniffy Banned Banned

Almost every post in this thread makes at least one sweeping generalisation about a number of different issues so i will just ad mine to the mix:-

A sex tourist is an aptly descriptive term which is applicable to anyone who visits a place to either 'buy' or receive 'in kind' (ie in exchange for clothing, gifts, meals, etc) sex or sexual acts.

Sex tourists tends to visit places where there is little legislation to protect those who are exploited by such practices with the notable exceptions of certain cities such as Amsterdam. Obviously the tourists tend to be rich people (not necessarily 'Westerners') or at least relatively rich in relation to those who are selling or who are forced to sell sex. Sex tourism, then, is a 'nice' little euphemism for prostitution and often child abuse, hence the pressing need to travel to find it.

Sex tourism is a completely different 'topic' to so called 'interracial relationships' which seem to get many of you so hot under the collar.

9. DeepThought Banned Banned

The efforts of white people to get a tan are not to look black. White people's skin darkens naturally upon exposure to the sun and a cursory look at history tells us this has more to do with the shallow tastes of fashion than race. Obviously.

Skin bleaching creams are artificial products, harmful to the skin, which black people use in an effort to appear white, due to centuries of colonialism which has taught them black = bad. The same way your original article makes the subliminal equation Africa (black) = bad.

Again you desperately attempt to cover over the link between wealth and race. Are you now going to deny in front of everyone on this forum that white people are the richest ethnic group in America?

Which begs the question why did you respond to this one?

Because you are frightened that your liberal hypocrisy is being unmasked - and hence your racism.

This explains why your points are unreasonable and ill thought out and why - as in so many of your posts on this subject matter which sound desperate and irrational - your starting to let slip again your obsession with the black man's athleticism and his penis size.

Can you Ganymede?

When you imagine this are you just a voyeur or are you involved in some way?

I think we know who really wants that Ganymede.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  10. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Its the same as men coming to South East Asia for the women. Its the tacit understanding, sex and companionship for money. White western women do this here as well with African men who are living in the area for whatever reason, they use them like taxi girls. I don't see the problem they are all adults but for many of the women who live here white women are not interesting to their own men. They're older, heavier, less exotic and more demanding, so when they become bored with being alone with their battery operated instruments or the local guy with his small Asian penise they go for the African guys.

I think its laughable but there you go. Its hardly exploitive however, I have seen both western men and women turn out to be the losers as they often fall in love with some exotic young thing only to be slowly milked of money. Its a case of quid pro quo. Sometimes it does lead to romance and there are marriages that do work. I know many men who live here, have married a taxi girl and its all happy family time. I know an Aussie woman who married an African man she met here, they married and now live in Aussie land and from what I hear both are working and happy. These situations are more complex than a trip to the brothel. The line between prostitution and a real gf-bf relationship often gets blurred.

Deepthought you are taking this WAY too seriously. I think you are a little off track there is no race card here. There is no difference in this behaviour and western men going to eastern europe for a shag and potential girlfriend because he has cash in his pocket. Its not about race its economics. And for your information there are african-american men here who also engage in the same activity, seeking the asian sex trade. Why? Because they can, they have the money they get the pussy.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  11. sniffy Banned Banned

I think it's quite sad for all parties involved but there you go.

12. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

I just wanted you all to know, I read this whooole thread and I really don't give a shit.

13. Looney Whaaaaat? Registered Senior Member

Hmmm. wonder how long they stay with their "wives" once they are out of africa. Not too long I'm guessing.

14. DeepThought Banned Banned

That seems to be the case.

I read of one instance where an English woman who was heavily into 'new-age' spirituality bought a tribal chief back to the U.K. from Africa. He was completely out of place and eventually went mad and killed her.

(I'll try and find a link)

15. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Oh really, Whites don't tan to look Black? Don't tell that to professional body builders.

You have no fucking stats to support this rediculous fucking assertion. Can you name one major retail chain that sells, skin bleaching creame? I've never known any Black person outside Michael Jackson who has bleached their skin. Your ignorance is beyond boundless.

Ofcouse they are, they're the Majority. But there's a plethora of non Whites that are richer then you nazi boy.

I'm in the mood to aggravate racists this morning.

Nope, I only provide information that promotes, or proves equality. You provide information to debase and promote superiority.

Like I said, you're a talentless, non atheletic, self hating nazi with a 2 inch weiner, and you fit the sterotype for the typical racist. I've allways noticed the School Shooters fit your profile, social outcasts who blames everyone arounds them for their faliures. So you look to demean others because that's the only way you can make yourself feel good. Is by measuring others accomplishments instead of your own.

16. sniffy Banned Banned

Gany there are indeed skin bleaching creams and soaps although most of these are now banned in the US and Europe. They are the same sort of thing that white people would use to get rid of freckles and discoloured patches of skin. They are still on sale in the Caribbean and Africa where sadly there is a market. They are also highly dangerous.

17. DeepThought Banned Banned

Why are you posting pictures of mens bodies now?

Body building has nothing to do with this.

Your getting so frustrated your spelling is messing up.

That last post got to you didn't it?

So the majority is always the wealthiest?

I see.

Your feeling frustrated.

It's understandable given your condition.

You can't think for yourself. Which is why you never even addressed my initial observation based on the OP.

But it's hard to think when your driven by anger and frustration isn't it Ganymede?

Know thyself.

18. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

They also use skin bleaching in Asia. Its in every bloody product including under-arm lotion and soap. I don't know of anyone of african decent in the west who use these products and wasn't aware of them until I moved to asia.

19. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Holy shit dude - shades of Peta here....inferiority complexes should be handled very carefully.

Try this:
    Look in the mirror and say:

I'm good enough, i'm smart enough and gosh darnit, people like me.

20. DeepThought Banned Banned

21. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Why the tangents over skin-bleaching? As far as I can see you both avoided the implications of the article and are way too focused on skin color. Its like you both missed the point.

None of this is any different than what happened when American soldiers arrived in Europe during WW2 with their money, cigarettes and chocolate bars. 'Hey honey want some chocolate?' Haha. Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Deepthought you make the mistake in thinking the racial-cultural paradigm concerning race is the same for blacks all over the world as it is in the West. Not true. Wealthy africans sometimes refered to as 'black diamonds' and wealthy Asians tend not to date nor marry outside of race, tribe and cast. Most of the time they are arrogant and think themselves 'better' than the Western wage earner who think they can impress with the measly amount of money they have in their wallet.

22. DeepThought Banned Banned

Money fulfills the same function wherever you are.

Why don't you address my initial point:

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1647059&postcount=7

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

What exactly is the point of this thread? Showcasing Ganymede's supremacist leanings? Can a moderator shut this thread? This is absurd in the extreme.