Ok.. this is weird...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by piffi, Aug 13, 2001.

?

do you like v[i]?

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. piffi Nixed Price Rack Registered Senior Member

who is this v character and why is he here?

If he has no intention but selling a website (or so it seems) and trashing one of the major scientists of the 20th century, why does he honestly want to talk about issues with real, educated, opiniated people?

And besides which, he just sounds weird...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kmguru Staff Member

He is a 11 year old child who is testing his theory that the first rule of drawing attention is to make an outrageous claim (not necessarily correct). Once you draw someones attention, then the second rule applies. If you tell somebody not to do something, they will be more curious. So you click on the ad and he gets 10 cents for each click. Since most topics average 50 views, he collects 5 dollars. If there are 100 active forums out there, he could collect $500 bucks.

And for a 11 year old child that is a lot of mulla....in theory of course....

then again he could be a 41 year old proffessor of psychology in the University of Hawaii posing as a 11 year old child to test his theory.....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

hmmmm. Intelesting (rubs chin). Ya never know, could be what bush is up to on his ranch down in texas. Wouldn't be toooo hard for him to pose as an eleven-year old.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. 01001010 ... unique ... Registered Senior Member

8. actrox Registered Member

<b>Stop giving him what he wants</b><br>
    Who knows who this yanky doodle is. Maybe hes wanting to study your re-actions to such a quote. Or maybe, its just someone
    who has an opinion, and wishes to exspress it.
    We all have the free will to do so, but. It must be done in a normal fashion for it to be supossedly accepted.
    For whatever reason he dis-likes this man. Witch I do not have any clue of his personal agenda or job agenda.

I myself am 13 years old. But. I'm sure this person, if is proven to be 11. Has alot of maturity years to proceed through.

If he was to have any intelligence, he would have exsplained why he dis-likes this bloke, and done it in a mature way.
    Not just, Blah Blah Sucks.

Guide them, don't judge. For whatever there mistake.

9. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

You speak wisely for your years, actrox.