Officially- "Palestinian" Arab Muslims vote 4 more GENOCIDE & Crimes Against Humanity

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Kiwi123, Dec 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

Not much has changed since http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=8571 Poll: 75% Support Haifa Suicide Bombing (where the female Arab Muslim genocide-bomber after eating "nicely" and calmly a meal -- talk about "desperate poor bombers"-- positioned her self exactly where most of the kids ate at the Arab Israeli own restaurant at Haifa the 'non disputed territory'), as of now, it's more official, the shameless "Palestinian" Arab Muslims have proudly voted for Hamas, who as we all know is nothing else but thugs who go after the unarmed in masses, to commit their goal of genocide and ethnic cleansing, you might have heard these terms before on other situations, but here it is true gruesome reality, their simple aim to kill as many Jews as possible, period. I couldn't care less under what banner or false excuse they go under...
    And then of course the horific known crimes like: child abuse Arab "palestinian" Child Abuse

What makes Arab Muslim "Palestinian" Mahmoud Abbas "moderate" leader's own bloody Fatah & 'Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade' terror crimes any 'better'?
    Let's just say that Fatah though not much better but Hamas & Islamic Jihad are far worse.

Hamas wins local election http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1134309589247&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull
    Hamas wins key election http://www.forbes.com/business/feeds/ap/2005/12/16/ap2397196.html

---

But Restrained Israel the gem goes on about it's always higher morals and unbelievebale strength of extra kindness:
    http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/newscontent.php3?artid=11772 Restrained Response to Netanya Massacre .

Good VS Evil, say it again!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

I would like to extend to all members of HAMAS a thank you in recognition for your courage , bravery and fortitude in defending the honour of the Palestinian nation . HAMAS soldiers are unpaid and voluntarily risk and sacrafice their lives , there is no greater gift to freedom than that of a soldier who gives his life to save his brother and sister .

Thank You HAMAS

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yeah, but it's democracy. That's supposed to be a good thing, right?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dkb218 Banned Banned

Democracy might be a good thing if it was ever put into practice.

8. dkb218 Banned Banned

The devil is tricky. One will find in history, that the thing which calls itself GOOD is in actuality, EVIL. The devil always shows a face of kindness.

Yeah, I guess this shows: Restrained Israel the gem goes on about it's always higher morals and unbelievebale strength of extra kindness:

Such nice people those Jews.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2005
  9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Yeah, they're all fantastic guys. None of them ever kill innocent civilians. And all Israelis are fair game.

Right.

10. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Ill say , fighting for the liberation of the Palestinian nation from a racist system which divides people into the chosen ones and gentiles . Anyone be they members of HAMAS , IRA , ETA or French Resistance are simply soldiers fighting for their nation and deserve our respect .
    Thats correct , all Israelis collectively are guilty , no different than White South Africans . If so choose to live out your racist utopia at the expence of another race of people then you must deal with the reaction .
    European Jewish converts desired Zionism because they believed God divinely gifted them real estate . And in order for these European Jewish converts to fufill this racist fantasy they first had to displace an entire people , the Palestinians who have always and ever lived their . The Israeli squatters have created HAMAS themselves , they made themselves fair game , to bad cry on someone elses shoulder .
    Yes .

11. funkstar ratsknuf Valued Senior Member

I'm lost for words.

12. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Well thats Brian Foley off the decent individual list.

Sure, they have a right to defend their country against the Israeli army etc, but killing innocent civilians?

13. changa was far, is near Registered Senior Member

And see, this is really hard for me, because I despise
    the actions and propaganda from Israel, but I also despise
    the actions and propaganda of HAMAS and individuals like
    Brian Foley.

I'd like to check "none of the above" on all the racist wackos.

14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Thankyou for that succinct summary of your views, Brian.

You clearly have some kind of personal axe to grind. It makes me wonder whether you have personally suffered at the hands of some Israeli - or perhaps somebody close to you.

Whatever the reason, it seems to have destroyed any semblance of logic in you. A bit of a shame.

15. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Coming from a person who has defended the racist mobs actions on Sydneys beach's by posting anti-Lebanese news articles I can only thank God for not being on you decent individual list.

16. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Well how about a proper answer , seeing you want to encourage a debate .
    No .
    No .
    No .
    Based on what ? I gave you a clear and concise answer , the logic is their , the Jews who created Israel from the philosophy of Zionism displaced some 1 million Palestinians to do it . They as a whole must live with the result of their actions .
    Ah shutup you stupid halfwit , Christ you must be a proper wanker in real life .

17. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

That last comment shows that a "proper debate" would be a complete waste of my time, Brian.

18. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Kiwi's post was inflamatory because it demonizes Palestinians for suporting Hamas terror while being deceptive about Palestinian motives for supporting Hamas.

dkb218 calmly gave death data that shows why Palestinians would support a tough response to Israel just as Israelis respond to violence by supporting violence and by supporting a pro violence party, "Likud". Likud would claim they are just realists doing what is necessary and they look forward to the end of violence. Hamas would make the same claim.

What dbk218 left out is that Palestinians can not do the same kind of violence that Israelis do and would show there support for in polls if polled. Due to the weakness of Palestinians the only kind of significant violent response the Palestinians could make in response to Israeli violence is suicide bombing of Israeli civilians. The Palestinians have a choice, support suicide bombing or give up on violence as a response to violence.

Brian Foley is emotionally defending the Palestinian right to use Violence as a response to violence. Hamas suicide boombers are courageous and self sacrificing servants of their people. Just as the sacrifice of the American soldiers risking their lives while destroying Fallujah to keep americans back home safe from terrorism is a heroic and noble sacrifice even if it is a stupid and counterproductive sacrifice, the Hamas suicide bomber's sacrifice is also a heroic and noble sacrifice even if the suicide bombing tactic is counterproductive.

I can't judge the suicide bomber, the American soldier, and the Israeli soldier. The problem is with the Palestinian and America and Israeli people for looking macho leaders who defend them from the bad guys.

I can't judge Brian for getting hysterical since he so identifies with the weak and victimized people of the world while people like Kiwi who smear the weak and exhonerate their victimizers so outnumber the Brians who smear the strong and exhonerate the victimizers of the strong. Sciforums is not so lopsided as the mainstream media and the general public. The Israel/Palestine situation is not particularly brutal compared to other conflicts, but from the standpoint of being frustrated with lies that transform the victims into the victimizers and the victimizers into the victims the Israeli/Palestinian is among the most frustrating of conflicts. It makes you wonder whether truth counts for anything.

The way it looks to me, defense of terrorism and defense of hatred of Israel seems too extreme for James but perhaps for Brian criticism of the defense of Palestinian terrorism and criticism of the defense of hatred for Israel seem like support for the big lie about who is the victim and who is the victimizer in the Israeli/Palestinian dispute. Therefore some of the rage against the lie ends up being directed at James for thinking the rage against the lie is too extreme.

What personal emotional history gets us into our roles?

19. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

I would like to extend a Thank you, Islamic MILITANT Brian Foley for your honesty in standing with the baby butchers cowards & their crimes against humanity (including on own kids).

Dear Mirakar!
    The factual "Palestinian" criminal majority vote-for-Genocide did not enrage you but rather the spelling it out did?

20. Tali75 Banned Banned

"if they tell you they're about to kill you, believe them"...

What we didn't know pre 9/11.

21. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

In Michigan that reads: "If they tell you they are about to kill you, shoot them, cut them up, feed them to the pigs, and bury the remains with a pig." Then again we value the lives of our friends and family around here.

22. Tali75 Banned Banned

How strong will be the uproar if US gives over the Islamic militant terrorists to Arab "humane" governments (like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, etc.) to 'deal' with them...

23. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

You mean back to the countries where the 9/11 terrorists, the top leaders of Al Qaeda, and Abu Mus'ab al-Zarqawi are from?

Oh, but the link was all with IRAQ, lol..

- N

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.