of computer science and culture 1976... 2015

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Anew, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Anew Life isn't a question. Banned

this is sort of a thesis of compassion relative to radio perkism that went wrong,ventured at mix with computers probably around whatever year networking township and farther.

observatively it seems sexuality became a big mix relative to matters beginning with cultural discontents regarding many means, beginning in family leaning interpersonal ignorances farther. It is fact that aside from sex providing the beauty of opportune of parenting for those deserving, sex is also a dummer. Apparently midst the computer age taking over what used to be more of a .tv music focus as distraction/relief from principle intergrity's. it is obvious that many people would extract themselves from the means of distraction/relief balance of media, and sensuations of false 'lean & balance themselves to follow through with worthy integrity of work considering the speed that one wouldn't want taking from the opportune to provide betterment for human society and the realism that professional/educate representation defer from networking that would appear in any format relative to our other means of address as adults the realism of playing wrongly concerning the realism of what gameing capacity has from Atari increased to.

I mention simple herency's a lot. only because it is a greater value than the sensual ignorances we as people run to and actually have come to use people for. Sensuality is major aspect of whom we are as people because we

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

exist. Yet sensuality also has mean of emotion in it's definition; in greater behaviorism emotionality is literally a personal matter. It is a detriment when individuals are and have been so busy viewing in their lives, and or playing/?gameing that they have placed themselves as adults in 'need of others rather than the ability to identify with their oneself completely.

I have been distraught and concerted throughout the years due to what I have seen 'haste do. People 'needing each other..disturbing businesses as within and of our law enforcement perhaps beginning with strange demands of family and or media networking in town, and strangely as far all ?state. The gameing cultures have gone so far with what seems to have turned into a sensual purgation realm that seems to consider itself a value, due to a variety of matters it is perhaps running from. Initially it is upsetting when a person is claimed to have died, or actually has, either way such is detriment; the difficult means regarding what seems our professionalisms at times is with the increased gameing intelligence is that a person may be taken from family, perhaps a police officer, had been taken in our recent years'..the problem is that often there's banter before the officer may our may have been taken 'mostly regarding family and 'need, or someone that wanted a lover/husband/wife or had one [that shallow[. So what these gamers do in their span is often fictivate with sensual determinations driving upon the individuals their focusing on, and their intent damage programming of really nonhumane fictiveness bothers the resituated/claimed dead and under new address of same profession often regarding ou law enforcement. Meanwhile our medical and fire/and rescue industry is and has been quite on call for what the networkers invent. there is also relativism of random civilians being either contained to aloness by inflicted covetry away from their family even though near, the gamers express hurt often in professions and at homelife with behaviorism, law enforcement, and our upper majority our Real Government, with demand instead of regard[even if lost long ago from regard, life matters why choose wrongly, just to play forgetting denying that following through with what had been ain't gonna make what is better, and inventing concern for attention ain't helpin' today either]. It is also a trouble that when it seems the social network gamers [what they became] aren't working at the bigger names they find relief in toking as written afore with any everyday peoples to appease the professionalism they tally with.

Another strangeity is the problem of the variable definition that incest has taken. well it is that the plain olde nudist magazines had their reason, yet such reason did venture into the movie world, then it is that it ventured into from what was 'radioflyer in 1976 ish turned cybermediavoyuerism which goes so far as to designate itself in strange interest of literal pregnancy/& birth viewing upkeeps and often adoptions/.. rushing themselves out of coersivenesses and humoring themselves legal in some areas and often risking people whom alight to end the suffering they've accosted with. In our age of speed, new matters of nonfertility arose for people whom are good enough to maintain nonviolence yet have had to reside in means which people considered valuable marriages and such. It is that dishonesty creates nonfertility, any means cybermediavoyuerism is dishonest. Seems that often good people are challenged by the 'haste and are forced to loose their children to upkeep or kept' people in the cybervoyuernetworks that deny their intrusiveness and invent reason for where they are whilst inventing hurtfully upon good humans which became their sort histrionic project. So often it is that actually perhaps since the 1990's there are beings whom adopt or like to have access to children for sensual stimulous.

Many liked Nixon, & Ronald Reagan because they didn't advertise/display the family motto angle, & kept business at business. I very much like fortune by all means, and quite do understand what good many of our politicians have given even having made family a matter. Yet, it really is that one shouldn't mix family with business, it's just more delay obligation sort of a figure eight that diverts from business and therefore degrades basics into exaggerated clutter.

Family needs to know it's place, that's where it all begins or ends- either a family lives without fighting and needing to fight at and or about others unaware that they are harming their themselves and their family's by insulting others for attention to quell their dissatisfaction at home or relative to work, or they aren't the best for the children, because they aren't exerting their displeasure elsewhere . With the technological diversions and substances to enhance missing love grew up, and did end up dwelling with and of, even the telephone as an empty 'need'' fulfilling tool.

As fact would have it, imperfection is actually created.
    hmm.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mathman Valued Senior Member

Please translate into English!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Just a note, helpful to some:

I frequently had problem with a "jumpy pointer." I think caused by my touch pad being capacitively coupled to my finger. It is much smoother in its motion if I keep 3 other fingers of same hand folded back and in contact with the metal case near the touch pad.

I still have problems with sudden opening of some crazy page of coding called "Original Source", I must manually close. My to windows 8.1 touch pad can do many thinks I don't want it to. All I want it to do is open files and move the pointer. These other un-wanted action have grown worse with more capacitance to my hand. I think they can be disabled but don't know how.

Can some one tell me how - in great detail, so I can do it?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.