Occult Science: Crystal Meth

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Justin Campbell Enriquez, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Justin Campbell Enriquez Registered Member

• Posting 15 nearly identical posts in various forums is wasteful and a gross violation of the forum rules
    The United States of Anerica is in some serious shit.
    The Central Intelligence Agency and their coconspirators, Antioch - Brentwood Freemasons and the Jesuits of California have been using crystal myth to lower the frequencies of the bodies and pituitary glands of their chemical warfare victims enabling them to manipulate their minds with dreamscapes transmitted to their third eyr chakra or pituitary gland.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Justin Campbell Enriquez Registered Member

The United States of Anerica is in some serious shit.
    The Central Intelligence Agency and their coconspirators, Antioch - Brentwood Freemasons and the Jesuits of California have been using crystal myth to lower the frequencies of the bodies and pituitary glands of their chemical warfare victims enabling them to manipulate their minds with dreamscapes transmitted to their third-eye chakra (pituitary gland).

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I think you should talk to your family physician about this - he may be able to help. Good luck.

exchemist likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I used to shoot up crystal myth. My 6th chakra hasn't been the same since.

8. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Yep... an thers nuthin you can do about it.!!!

9. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Maybe the moderators can....

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I want to be manipulated! Where do I sign up?

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Where's Anerica? Is that near America?

12. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Yes but a bit closer to the arse.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Dr_Toad likes this.
  13. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I know it is against forum rules to comment on Moderator actions or comments in thread, but ....

The warning issued in the OP states "Posting 15 nearly identical posts in various forums is wasteful and a gross violation of the forum rules."

Surely Justin Campbell would needed to have made 144 posts for it to be a gross violation.

14. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Arf arf. Yer pedantic git.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Ophiolite likes this.
  15. Yazata Valued Senior Member

You need to take it easy on the meth, Justin. Either that or get back on the meds they prescribed you for your schizophrenia.

You are blowing it bigtime.

What does the Antioch-Brentwood Freemason lodge have to do with the Jesuits? What do either of them have to do with the CIA?

Drug problems in Antioch wouldn't be a surprise though.

16. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

I doubt it. Psychiatrist, maybe. But only maybe.

17. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

That sounds about right.

18. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I once owned a book titled "The Rainbow Body." It was a huge thing filled with information about the seven stages of consciousness. It always hinted at some higher spiritual realm of existence, but never quite explained what that was exactly. Judging from the size and depth of the book, the author was either a very committed con, or he really believed what he was saying. The closest thing I can find online is linked below...

http://tmhome.com/books-videos/7-states-of-consciousness-video-interview/

I don't know what happened to the book. It seemed to disappear into the void. It was a book I had inherited from my father, and I gave it a serious read, but it brought no insights. Anyway, your post brought that to mind. Strange.

19. Amberosia Registered Member

Is your name or father Daniel? Came across an article and the writer states he acquired The Rainbow Body Book and inside it was inscribed to a Daniel...just thought id take a chance and ask, never know, i always follow my intuitions although they may not always be accuratehttps://deforestlondon.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/john-in-july-risen-jesus-as-rainbow-body-jn-20/