OBE's

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by kenton, Aug 19, 2001.

1. kenton Registered Member

Has anyone ever had an obe? I really want to have one, just to see what it's like. Does anyone have any tips or experiences they would like to share? What is it like? When you're in one, do feel like it's a dream, or is it as real as everyday life? Can you fly? Walk through walls? Can people see you? And, what does it look like when you come out of your body, do you actually see yourself coming out of your physical body, and you can look back and see your body lying there?

Kenton

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

check it out on the net. I saw something on 'sightings' about a group specializing in OBE's. I've always wanted to have one but have no idea how.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. actrox Registered Member

Search the Web ! u lazy thing

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hey,
    Well, theres a high chance you won't exsperiance one. Anyone can have an OBE or Astral Travel. As most call it.
    But, only a good 20% - 30% will actully remember there exsperiance. Most people have it during there sleep, and write it off as a dream. I myself, have had this exsperiance.
    I was in my sleep, and I was walking around with my girl friend, through my house. And then after alot of stuff.
    She wen't to have a shower, and I wen't into my room, and lay down on my bed. And as I was, I could see myself
    lying there. Then as I did, I woke up.
    What had happened, is my mum, was trying to wake me up.
    And that is what, brought me back to my physical self.
    This was because the other side of my brain was still active, and brought me out of my meditation state.
    I suggest you look it up, and get into it. But really, if your just out for a bit of fun. Don't bother, it takes alot of practice.
    To be able to control the situation and so on.
    Search the Web, I might have my web site finished soon and it will have alot of methods on how to invoke Astral Travel.
    Its not a nice place, if you encounter the wrong spirits, and get tricked into going with a Demon or something.
    Have Fun!!!

P.S. If you want any tips or more advice, feel free to e-mail me at astralnerd@msn.com

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

IBE's are pretty cool, too. You just need to stop and experience them.

8. kenton Registered Member

IBE

lol - good point.