Obama's running mate? clinton begs, he runs clinton out of town!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by vincent, Jun 4, 2008.

1. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

She's not Bill. He was a good president. Don't insult him like that.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Ok, let me see if I understand your point. Because Bill Clinton did alright with the economy, that means that Hillary Clinton will also do well with the economy. I guess having the same last name means that they will do a similar job? Is that your "logic"?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

Yes apparently marrying someone makes you their clone.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iceaura Valued Senior Member

A lot fo that was a tech bubble, the beginnings of our current financial bubble, etc.

Growth in GDP is one of the most misleading statistics around. Every time another major flaw in a Microsoft operating system screws something up and has to be fixed nationwide, the GDP grows a little more.

Clinton was more competent than Reagon/Bush before him or W&Co afterwards, but that isn't saying a whole lot. Two major issues, NAFTA and health care, he botched pretty badly.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

She hasn't begged for the VP position, she wasn't even gracious enough to take advantage of her opportunity to unite the party yesterday. She hasn't earned it.

9. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Its a great pity american did not spend more time at looking at the economy under clinton, because these figures are amazing, & a huge budget surplus to boot, where on earth did it all diassapear to, oh i forgot they voted bush in.

10. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

No its something to do with marriage or partners, me, i do as my partner tells me, i listen, & vica versa, maybe one day you will understand marriage or having a soulmate, until then maybe you should not comment.

11. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I'm going to quote this on the quote thread, if it comes true we will reward you as a visionary, if it does not we will crown you as king of the idiots.

12. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Jesus you have some serious hatred of her?
    Could you explain just what she has done to you to earn your wrath?
    Let me guess she did not iron all the creases out of bill's slacks thats why he slept around, she was a no good wife, with the corn on the cob always cold, & the homemade lemonade always hot & no ice in it, is that why she is such a whore & bitch to you spider?

I mean you likeeeeeee your woman to do as she told to do, a woman should be in the kitchen with 12 children hanging from her apron strings, not running for office.

It seems america is more afraid of women than blacks?

Your male chavenistic pig is shining through spider.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  13. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Well judging by the idiots the american have nominated as there presidential canditates, anything & everthing is possible, i have never seen such a farce before in american politics, a POW loony, or a rookie with a bunch of racist priests hanging off his dreadlocks.

14. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

...who has dreadlocks? You lost me at "before".

15. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I've been married for 3 years, idiot. I'm not my wife and my wife is not me. We have different strenghts. That's why we are together.

Grow up.

16. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Oh i see you dont listen to eachother, you dont take the advice of your wife & vica versa, hey pal i got news for you thats called a head on divorce.

In a true marriage 2 people become one in many ways, opposites attract in your case, you both like your own space, thats called being single.

When you have found your true soulmate it even breaks the parental bond, at the moment you seem to be 3 or 4 marriages away from that, but with your personality thats not hard to understand.

17. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Oh boy, you are sooooooooooooooooo lost! HAHAHAHA!!!!! I gather you have a very lame relationship with your "soulmate"

18. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Well if obama lets his hair grow for 6 months without cutting it he will have dreadlocks., but blacks kinda like dont like growing there hair longer than say 3 cm.

But who knows in the whitehouse he might let his hair grow long, & we will have our first dreadlock president, dreadlocks and a normal black man with long hair if you can find one, is about the same.

19. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

No i have a relationship & bond that go's way beyound my parental one, my soulmate is my life, with you, your wife is about after your 13th half brother in brazil in terms of importance.

Trying marrying for love & not sex, then you might understand what marriage is all about.

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

How would you know that? You are the one with the soulmate bullshit!

Who said I married for sex? We even have an open relationship. Sex is irrelevant.

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

although not married myself i know enough people who have gotten married and it sounds like you spouse has you on a short leash which considering your intellect is probably for the best. every person i know who has gotten married says its not about doing what your spouse tells you its about communication.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Oh, hell yeah mon!

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I have two original ideas for VP.

1. Chelsea Clinton

Hillary is too bossy, and Chelsea is a woman and a Clinton. What does the VP do anyway?

2. Michelle Obama

She's also a woman, she will be there anyway, and she might run for president anyway in future.