Obama's running mate? clinton begs, he runs clinton out of town!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by vincent, Jun 4, 2008.

1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080604/ap_on_el_pr/primary_rdp

NEDRA PICKLER, Associated Press Writer 11 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Barack Obama named a three-person team including Caroline Kennedy to lead his search for a running mate Wednesday while expressing confidence that the Democratic Party would soon unify after a bruising battle for the presidential nomination.

Clinton drops lifts up her dress & drops her panties, but still obama closes the door on here for running mate.

Who will it be jeremiah wright, or maybe a wildcard louis farakan? or eddie murphy? or oprey winfrey?

It could be a all black ticket, it seems to me anyone with half a brain would pick clinton, but hey i'm not obama.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

You know now I just want to see this Obama fail the Democratic party and McCain will, that way Americans might finally understand the lack of any intelligence in their brains for voting for him.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

They re-elected Bush, didn't they?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Obama would be stupid to select her for VP. He doesn't need her and especially Bill to drag him down. He's supposed to represent change, and she doesn't.

8. draqon Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

after the election is over with and the black house leads us to the brighter future, we shall embrace the greater change.

9. draqon Banned Banned

From Obama's painted delicassy:

blah...blah...blah...blah...and more blah...Oh what will happen with this country :bawl:

10. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I'm just happy we fnially have our Nom

11. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Man you really have bought into this change hype, the last clinton had the economy in the black, & was one, if not your best prez this century, but he liked blow jobs, so fuck, i dont care if a uk prime minister gives blow jobs, if he is a good PM so what.

Yeah clinton the bitch thats how she lost, i think you all for got he was the whore not her, but in america its the woman who gets the blame, if she had apple pie for her husband every night at just the right temperature he would not need to sleep around would he?

Yeah america need change from the republican loonies, but not from the clinton era, clinton was a sucess for america, something you all seem to forget, obama is a rookie you know nothing about, yeah thats just what you need when your trillions in debt.

change? stop buying hype & advertising? man try using your brains & stop buying tv bullshit. change LOL.

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

you don't seem to understand why the economy was good under clinton. you just dislike obama and ignore all the facts

13. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Oh dont i?

Let me see ronald regan economy joke, has your country billions in debt, george bush senior the same economy a joke, bill clinton gets the economy in the black gets your debt down to the lowest in that century, then along comes george bush juniour economy joke again trillions in debt.

Do you see a link? or do you need a dot to dot book?

Bill clinton is a very intelligent man, the other 3 president were dummies, country bumkins, ronald would not have got a job filling shelves at wallmart if it was not for his acting breaks, his acting got him the presidents job, not his intelligence.

The 2 georges, both country bumpkins who know as much about the economy as i know about ballet dancing.

You see 4 presidents, 1 with a brain the other 3 dummies, thats the reason clinton was a sucess, hell clinton was on a par with tony blair for intelligence, he is without a doubt the smartest US president this century.

14. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

the difference between them clinton didn't interfere with the economy the other three did

15. kmguru Staff Member

That is a good one. So, if the economy stays in the crapper under Obama, it would not be his fault either. He will say - you do not understand why it exploded, blame George Bush.

Then why bother.....

16. superstring01 Moderator

17. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

You're clueless when it comes to American politics! The obvious race baiting in your post illustrates your level of maturity. Instead of meddling in American affairs, you should channel your energy towards reforming the archaic constitutional monarchy you're living under. After that, maybe your countries leaders would aspire to be more then just the White house poodle. :bugeye:

18. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Bill Clinton is not running for President. While he was President, Congress deregulated the banks a bit (job continued disastrously under W) and with his strong efforts pushed NAFTA through, among other measures which began taking effect only in his last couple of years in office.

Bill's competence was in persuasion, especially face to face negotiations involving other countries. Hillary has no such gift. And little in the way of backbone, if she has any principles.

And yes, the economy is going to stay in the crapper for the next President. There will be Islamic terrorism. The health care Titanic will hit crisis. And so forth. W&Co have made a real mess here.

19. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

I am clueless in american politics?

Well did i vote a actor as president, good old ronald regan, the man was so far gone he could not get a shelf fillers job at wallmart.

Did i vote in george bush, a guy who would have great difficulty holding down a assistant pizza delivery job in the real world, but he gotta a rich pappa & oil buddies.

I am a dimwit?

Your american you voted in 3 village idiots 2 bush's & regan, & now your about to vote in a man called obama hussein barrack,

Kinda of reminds me of other famous peoples names sadaam hussein, & osama's names, hang have you spent 7 years fighting 2 people who share obama's name, you put these names to a politician in the uk, & you have a unemployed politician, but your american & you know all about american politics, yeah sure you do thats why you guys have 2 choices next year a rookie or a POW mcain who is a nut job, out of all the canditates you guys picked these 2 clowns, i mean are you all trying to destroy your country or what?

Its not just me he thinks clinton was great for your economy but anyone with a brain, or good at mathematics.

& by the way during the switch over from clinton to bush, & your recession, the UK continued to have the same intelligent prime minister, & guess what we did not go into recession or bankrupt gee whiz, i wonder why?

Clinton was the smartest president in america in the last century, & anyone who know's jackshit about business will tell you the exact same thing, the trouble with american is when you think of clinton you think of blow jobs, when i think of clinton i think fucking genius, who could go toe to toe with tony blair, & my guess is he would have won, blair was smart, but clinton was smarter.

20. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Why should we reform something we are happy with?

We are british not australian, as you seem to know nothing what the vast majority of the english think of the queen, may i suggest you shut up as you know nothing about the monarchy.

Just because you agree with a country, that makes you a poodle, america is called israels poodle, oh but your a anarchist you dont like people agreeing, thats being to agreeable, you like the cold war where we all hate eachother & nobody is anyones poodle.

Hey pal just because your a loner, does not mean everyone else is, having a collection of loner countries like burma, zimbabwe & north korea, and pakistan etc does no one anyone anygood, thats why i like countries that have shared democracies to be united, why dont you be a good old commie & move to russia or china, there you can be a poodle of your own country.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Don't forget it's America, BS sells. Do you really think Americans follow a cogent argument or logical reasoning?

22. kmguru Staff Member

23. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

and you just proved the point on why you should shut the fuck up about american politics wonderfully