Obama's handlers, who are they?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dixonmassey, Jan 11, 2009.

1. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

David Icke on Obama. Yup, Icke is a highly controversial (sometimes on the verge of lunacy) figure, but he's onto something. At least his claims about reptilian dominance is just as credible as Obama's stories about launching his political career by giving away leaflets on street corners

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Here it goes.

What terrifies the manipulators is that people will abandon hope, as a future, sometime-never projection, and start to demand fairness, justice and freedom now. To avoid this nightmare they need to keep those desires as something to aspire to, not to actually have.

Thus, their man, Obama, sells 'hope' as a diversion technique, a holding position, to keep the masses from truly rebelling.

They don't want him to be seen only as 'the Messiah'; they also want him to be Abraham Lincoln, JFK, or Buddha - anyone you choose to project on him, for he is a blank page, blank screen and empty suit. Obama is a make-your-own, do-it-yourself leader, a projection of your own mind.

As I keep emphasising, the whole Obama circus is an exercise in mass mind control and it has been so successful because so many people live their lives in a permanent state of trance. All of which brings me to the parallels with Nazi Germany, fascist Italy and similar regimes throughout history.

Hitler promised 'change', 'hope' and something to 'believe in' amidst the consequences of war and financial collapse. He spoke to vast
    rallies of adoring followers and a mass movement emerged in support of Hitler's vision of a new tomorrow. As the writer Webster Tarpley points out, fascism in its true sense is not just a Police State imposed by a tiny hierarchy. It might end up like that, but first it is brought to power by a mass movement from within the people who have no understanding of what the 'change', hope' and 'believe' they are being offered really means.

Obama is far more dangerous than Bush because he can sell a line to those who are in the trance while Boy Bush could not do that on anything like the same scale. Bush was a transparent idiot with no communication skills who needed massive fraud at the polls to get him officially 'elected'.

You only have to look at the cabal behind Obama, and those he has already appointed to his administration team, to see what his 'change' is truly planned to be. His mentor, svengali and main controller is Zbigniew Brzezinski, Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor, and the co-founder, with David Rockefeller, of the Illuminati's Trilateral Commission.

Brzezinski has admitted publicly that he began to fund and train what he would call today 'terrorists' in Afghanistan to oppose the Soviet-controlled government in the capital, Kabul, in the late 1970s. The idea, he said, was to entice the Soviet Union to invade Afghanistan to protect the Kabul regime and thus give the rival superpower 'their Vietnam'. The plan worked at the cost of a million Afghan lives during the Soviet occupation from 1979 to 1989, a
    consequence that troubles Brzezinski not at all.

It is one of many great ironies of the Obama presidency that he is demanding massive troop reinforcements to be sent to Afghanistan to fight the Taliban terrorists who were initially armed, trained and organised by Brzezinski, the man behind Obama.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

The Poland-born Brzezinski has a fierce hatred of Russia and that is still one of his key targets, together with China. And if they are Brzezinski's targets, they are Obama's targets. Brzezinski will call the shots; Obama's job is simply to sell them to the people. This is rather alarming when you think that Brzezinski wants to trigger a war involving Russia and China. 'Obama's' policies come straight from Brzezinski's books.

As an Illuminati operative, Brzezinski's aim is to create a world government, central bank, currency and army - a global dictatorship - underpinned by a microchipped population connected to a global computer/satellite system. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ( done? )

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Obama has been the chosen one for a long time, a fact known only to a few in the deep inner circle, and his relationship with Brzezinski almost certainly goes back to the start of the 1980s when he attended the Ivy League, and big-time Illuminati, Columbia University where Brzezinski was head of the Institute for Communist
    Affairs. Obama simply will not talk in any detail about this period. He has been covertly funded and supported ever since by the Trilateral Commission and its network of foundations connecting into the Ford Foundation, for whom Obama's mother worked.

The sources of Obama funding read like a Wall Street Who's Who - Goldman Sachs, UBS, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, and so on.

Another Wall Street insider, the Zionist Bilderberger Timothy Geithner, was appointed by Obama to be his Treasury Secretary. Geithner was the President of the New York Federal Reserve Bank, the most powerful in the private 'Federal' Reserve cartel that masquerades as America's 'central bank', and he is a former
    employee of both the Council on Foreign Relations and the appalling Kissinger Associates.

The very people who caused the financial crisis are being appointed by Obama to decide how to respond to it (more taxpayers' money for them and their friends).

Rubin was Treasury Secretary to Bill Clinton and was followed in that post by Larry Summers - another insider appointed to Obama's team of 'change'. Summers is a fanatical supporter of 'free trade' (freedom to exploit) and 'globalisation' (global dictatorship) and he wrote a memo in 1991, while chief economist to the World Bank, saying that the bank should dump toxic waste in poor countries
    because the costs of the ensuing ill-health and death would be lower.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Summers was made US Treasury Secretary by Bill Clinton and now he has been appointed to head the National Economic Council by Mr. 'change', hope' and 'believe' Obama.

Bush was surrounded by slavish pursuers of Israeli interests and so is Obama. Mr. 'Change' has pledged his unquestioning support for Israel to the point of 'pass the sick bag' and his vice-president, Joe Biden, is a vehement Zionist who makes a virtue of saying he will support Israel in all circumstances.

Obama has appointed the arch Zionist Rahm Emanuel as his chief of staff and another super Zionist Jew, Dennis Ross, to be his Middle East Policy advisor. God help the Palestinians. Ross also served in the Bill Clinton and Father George Bush administrations. Oh, plenty of 'change' there, then.

Rahm Emanuel, a Chicago-born Congressman, is the son of Benjamin M. Emanuel, who was a member of the murderous Jewish terrorist organisation, Irgun, which helped to bomb and terrorise Israel into existence. The Open Secrets website reports that
    Emanuel was the top House recipient in 2008 for election contributions from 'hedge funds, private equity firms and the larger securities/investment industry'.

A close friend of Rahm Emanuel is another clone of the Illinois Combine, the Zionist, David Axelrod, who ran Obama's election campaign and will no doubt be highly influential in the Obama administration. Axelrod is a veteran of Chicago politics, one of the
    most corrupt political systems in the world and he worked for many Chicago mayors in the 1990s and on Obama's senate campaign in 2004.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
  8. BlueMoose Guest

Yeah, I have been wondering all that hu la ba loo over Obama, to me it was clear that if US wanted something to change they would have elected Ron Paul, on the otherhand, nobody wants to hear the truth if it is painfull, I mean at least Paul adressed what should change and how, but people instead wanted just change on the outlook, with young, vital, "black" politician, it really is the "feel good politics" as TimeTraveler posted earlier, all you really need to do is say "change" & "we can do it"....

9. BlueMoose Guest

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

typical ron paul supporter. ignores the fact that ron paul hold positions nutty than squirrel shit.

11. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

You got that right!!! Facts are completely irelevant to those folks. Never let some rational thoughts mess up some great whacko thinking!

12. BlueMoose Guest

-Care to share your insight on this, what positions and how are those "nutty than squirrel shit" ?

-"Typical Ron Paul supporter". LOL. I dont know how to respond that, I´m from Finland and I call things as I see those, I´m only interested about truth, nothing more nothing less.

13. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

I'm kinda in relative darkness regarding Ron Paul. I've seen quite a few homemade posters "Ron Paul 2008" and one billboard (Arizona), he looks quite non presidential, that's true, stands no chance in televised elections. He says something about Federal Reserve and money creation. What else nutty does he say? Global ruling elite, global government, police state? In progress. Federal reserve? The issue is covered with 10 layers of secrecy, few (and none of those at sciforums) really understand how Federal Reserves operates and who grabs the bulk of the loot.

14. BlueMoose Guest

-Typical Obama supporter lashing out anger on supposed Ron Paul supporter

-How constructive...

15. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Don't confuse frustration for anger. There is a difference.

16. BlueMoose Guest

-Yeah, I know, I have been here in somepoint very frustrated too, trying to pound through something like how bad choice Bush jr would be, but then I realized that if someone doesnt want to hear you he wont get what you are saying no matter how "right on" you are on the issue, so I changed my approach and been here "happy" since.
    Frustration tend to lead anger.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Obama is just doing the same thing that FDR did, providing people hope for the future, not to delay needed reforms, but to strengthen their resolve to transcend the present crisis. It's one of the most important things a president can do.

18. BlueMoose Guest

Spider,

I hope all the best, I really do. The Change has changed...to hope to maintain the status quo, and your right, hope is important, but if that is all that there is, its not worth of much, so we need plans, lets see how it all pans out, the reforms.
    But in the end is on to us, do we still invest in worthless, unhealhty, pollutive stuff, and main thing is the kids, how we raise them so that they can think for themselves and what is best for themselves AND for the world, not always for themselves as nowdays in "get rich or die trying" mentality. Forever increasing consumption and limited recourses dont match well, that was the old way, and if it is so that maintain the status quo is what is going to happen then we dont have any real change in our daily lives, and lots of work still left to do to achieve "the change".

I was kinda right with George back then, except for one thing, he wasnt stupid by change, it was part of the strategy, think about it, its kinda easier to be hated that way when you know that you are going to be hated, Bush politics was going to lead pretty straight forward to that direction, it almost feel that they wanted it, with all those lies what they tried to spoonfed, lies, and issues on torture, gitmos, depleted uranium, the list is long.

So now the "good cop" is in charge, "bad cop" has done hes job, many things do point out though that they both are "servants of the same masters", if you will, and so on the status quo in big picture, unless we as a people step up a notch.

By the way, what are the main reforms and how will those effect, first in the short term, and second, in the long term ?

I think Obama was better choice than McCain, but in the otherhand, McCain didnt have a chance, hes campaign in all its aspects was one of the biggest farce ever what I have seen in politics.

And for all the other readers too,

I have been long thinking farewell letter for this place, I think this could serve the purpose so I add, keep true to the truth, keep your enemies close but your friends even closer, and that was no mistake, I think that in politics thats the way it works better, if you get the drift... I have argued hard with some, and punched few low punches, so apologies for those, Cheski comes to mind, you goddamn alien snowmobile driver, ok, maybe you too Spockie, I really cant recall any others, so thats that. Have a blast here but do it with style, and within reason and using locig is never bad.

Bye all, I may drop by here and there in this forum time to time, but what comes for politics, I´m pretty much done, the big moves are played in the field, lets take the popcorns and watch how all is going to pan out, and preparing for the worst while hoping the best.

Moose

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
  19. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Dixonmassey. Look up Mattmarr.
    I think you'll like him.

20. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Bye Blue

21. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

You should've stopped there.

Change means different things to different people. For Obama supporters, it was a change towards a more competent transparent government that made good on liberal promises. As a conservative I of course didn't vote for him, but the appeal of his presidency to liberals is undeniable. Refusing to acknowledge that because you and I wanted change of a different sort is silly.

Please don't let vocal minorities color your opinion of an entire (but undoubtedly small) voting block. And pjdude, Paul's positions may seem nutty to you but clearly they make sense to others. But you don't see me running around saying what you believe is nuttier than squirrel shit.

22. BlueMoose Guest

-The fact that this is science forum and Ron Paul won sciforums elections, its alarming how low rational thinking has gone in science circles

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=83824&highlight=paraller elections

-You are kinda right, I have been feeling silly many times here, wondering why bother, political debate here is hardly ever rational, mostly just mud slinging and character assassinations.

-Bye Joe