Obama vs Ahmedinejad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mr.Spock, Sep 25, 2008.

1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Back in 1880-1940, they were racist enough to cause Poles, Irish, Italians, Chinese, etc to segregated, why not Jews?

Secular enough not to allow religious laws.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And where are the Poles, Irish, Italians and Chinese today?

Yeah and occupy several Muslim countries, support the occupation of a third, bomb a fourth and profile all Muslims as terrorists. What did they call it? "Birth pangs of the Middle East" Also, no holiday for Eid. Yup, very secular.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Chinatown, Little Italy...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Nope, not really.

Most of them settled all over the place. Chinatown is where new immigrants come in. Apart from New Chinatown that is.

Little Italy ?

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I reiterate:

Ah! Jewish people sometimes will not mix with those who persecute them, oppress them or kill them. How unpolite of them.

...Maybe they deserve some oppression?

(That was sarcasm, by the way. )

Your latest round of comments must have been stripped right off the page from ********** or the like.

9. Roman Banned Banned

Of course not. They have totally failed to integrate with modern society. Between growing up in the bush and hunting, MTV & the missionaries, they have no cultural identity.

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Yeah Chinatown, little italy, fuck now there are Mexican enclaves as well.

Yeah, that secular, there nothing religious about that, evil sure, but not religious.

11. draqon Banned Banned

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Have you even been to Little Italy? Mexican enclaves? Yeah, I've seen them they hate living among the crackers. Same for the Chinese.

Thats an interesting outlook. A national policy of support for Israel is religious, but an invasion of several Muslim countries is not. So you think those countries would have been occupied even if they were Christian?

13. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Dammit, SAM, I'm going to owe Geoff an apology if you keep this up.

There are plenty of Jews in the US living in mixed neighborhoods - proportionately more than blacks, reds, and hispanics, in my town. And that is with less time to spread out.

You want to see religious enclaves in the US? visit Utah's Mormons, Ohio's Amish, Louisiana's Cajuns, any number of Baptist hideyholes. Unlike the Jews, these were not enforced by systematic persecution, either (maybe the Cajuns).

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Again, I am referring to the zionists. They happen to be Jews, just like "Islamic" terrorists happen to be Muslims.
    How many of them live in cities in segregated enclaves? Were the Jewish communities in NY and Chicago enforced by systematic persecution?

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Well there are many secular reasons to support Israel, its just we suspect the religious one is very strong but they can't say so openly. Considering how the USA treated christian South America, yes the USA would occupy even christian countries at the drop of a hate.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Like what?

Those were Catholics. Americans are mostly Protestant. Sectarian violence?

:roflmao:

Indeed.

17. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Made a nifty allie during the cold war for the area especially with the Sinai canal so close.

Yeah so that why JFK decided not to invade Cuba, of course! It was not because Russia would nuke them it was because he cared for fellow Catholics in the region.... MY ASS!

You know what I meant.