Obama trying to take over health care. People ticked off.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Does God talk to you?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sandy Banned Banned

Because I do NOT want to pay for others--especially criminal aliens and stupid people.

You don't go to Heaven for anything other than being a born-again believer. You don't go for being good. You don't go for good deeds. You go for being a child of God/Jesus Christ.

Who?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Self-aggrandizing? No. Just the truth and just facts. I'm guessing you are another one of the young peeps who just does not get this. You could learn a lot from me. I have made a LOT of people VERY rich AND saved.
    I can show anyone how to get out of poverty. Anyone.

Yes. Not audibly. He comes to live inside of you when you are born-again in the form of the Holy Spirit. It's called His "still, small voice" that gives you guidance, advice, answers etc. I could tell you stories that would make your head spin. He has kept me alive so many times I lost count.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Startraveler Registered Senior Member

Do you have insurance?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sandy Banned Banned

Yes.

8. Startraveler Registered Senior Member

Then you're already paying for other people. That's the point.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I bet it feels nice up there in your ivory tower.

10. sandy Banned Banned

I'm not in an ivory tower; I'm in reality. Most Americans do NOT want this government-takeover of our healthcare. That's why Obama is on the road now trying to make us like it. We don't. We're not stupid. If someone wants to pay for criminal aliens/losers/sick people's health care, that's fine. I don't.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Actually, Obama's poll numbers are going up, 5 points since the bill was passed.

12. sandy Banned Banned

Of course it did. His base is thrilled about the takeover. They will benefit the most.

13. John T. Galt marxism is legalized hatred!! Registered Senior Member

Two sides of the same coin.

14. sandy Banned Banned

15. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

so than why does medicare for all support generally stay in the 60 to 80% range?

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

You keep saying we as if your you can talk for people who live the normal none wealthy life yet what you ascribe to them is the exact opposite of what they want.

17. John T. Galt marxism is legalized hatred!! Registered Senior Member

You called her a B***h, and you didn't get banned for it despite the fact that you clearly violated forum rules. But I guess that is what happens when you kiss all moderators asses.

True it is hard to see it, but you admitted to Norse that you were a social democrat, and I know how you'll respond to that. But the bottom line is that it is nothing more than a soft nazi.

You don't seem to mind all this crap when it favors your political persuasion. Please, while I appreciate the history with your grandfather, spare me the drama about being offended. You offend me everytime you respond to me, and I don't go acting all traumatized by it, nor do I report you. Finally, I use words like marxist and nazism because I understand what they mean and I am very comfortable with that understanding. I didn't read Foner, Zinn, Matthews, etc to get my history. Oh and I might add, I am Polish as well.

I don't troll and I don't care how scifi defines it. They also allow moderators who are very biased in their use of banning power. So, I don't take their defs too seriously.

This was in response to saying you would misspell and forget words. And though admittedly you didn't respond as quickly as I thought you would, I was right on the misspellings. I won't rehash them as the point has been proven and is open for all to see.

I can say one thing though in your defense. I can see why the nazi reference (due to the narrow vision our media and schools have taught about nazism) would be troublesome for anyone, not just you. So I'll tell you what I will soften that to a soft fascist. The point is still valid just sounds better since, well, once again media and schools have not placed the negative connotations to it.

18. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

how can I be at both ends of a spectrum?

19. John T. Galt marxism is legalized hatred!! Registered Senior Member

Very simple, they aren't opposites.

Again, you have been duped by the media and the education system. Farber's Mussolini, at least I think it is Farber, details fascist/nazism. Goldberg presents a scholarly tome on the history of fascism in America.

This along with the very ideas presented in the theories clearly point to them being two sides of the same coin.

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

you don't pay much attention do you?

No I am a social democrat. someone for freedom and as I have asked you before where the hell do you get off questioning anyone's morality when subscribe to a philosophy that admires sociopaths?

You don't seem to mind all this crap when it favors your political persuasion.[/QUOTE] No i don't.
    clearly you don't. You literally gave me the gravest possible insult that you could. you basically accussed of of supporting the killing of my own family members.
    that just because you don't like being proven wrong. your offended when your nice little world is shot to shit by reality. and I haven't said anything all that offensive to you so your kind of coming of as a whiny little bitch.
    no you just personally attack me.
    The fact that you called me both shows you understand neither and your comfortbility with you understanding doesn't mean you know what you talking about.
    clearly you learned from from the dark recess of your colon.
    so you would insult your ancestry by throwing around the 2 ideologies that harmed the poles the most as casual insults with no regard to their meaning

Sorry you randian drone. delibrately trying to provoke me like you were is trolling.
    Apparently you don't take reality very seriously either

Yes you were proven to be full of shit.

ah trying to still call me a nazi for being left wing despite nazism and fascism right wings belief structure.
    your still trying to put a label falsely on me of a group you dislike and an ideology you do not understand
    Your point is solely based on your delusions. I'm not a fascist, Nazi, nor Marxist. the fact you feel the need to but me on an extreme of both the left and the right is telling of how you interact with the world.
    Now please if you wish to continue lets start getting facts rather than trolling and insults from you.

also use black. its kinda of childish and pretentious to use such flashy colors. if I wanted to see a rainbow I watch a leprechaun shit.

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Ah Should have know as a hack you go to other hacks. yet another fool who has followed the same bs line that if its bad its left wing. sorry Nazism and fascism are firmly rooted in right wing ideas. they are opposites. You know you would do your self a big favor by shutting up. the media and the education system(backed by academia) so them as opposites. only on the fringe of the right wing are they any where near each other.

22. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

you mean like Galt here?

23. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

Yes.

And you could learn a lot from me.

I have no doubt that you could.

Sandy, just tell the nice people that you are not suffering from auditory hallucinations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.