Obama Leads Secret Money Recipients

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The Democratic party won't do anything to jeopardize their popularity, like selecting someone with the fewer amount of delegates.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thats why I want to see Obama win, If the super dels select hillary even though Obama has more delegates, I will writwe the DNC and bitch and protest all I can, but i'll be damned if I wouldnt vote for her. I dont want to see another republican in office for at least 8 years

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sandy Banned Banned

We don't elect presidents to inspire and persuade. We elect them because we like them, believe in them, and want them to represent us.

Obama got some extra votes from cross-over Republicans in VA. What a freaking joke. I'm guessing they just are anti-Hillary:

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/02/13/morons-republicans-cross-over-in-virginia-to-vote-for-obama/

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Interesting idea. I don't see why, though I'm more interested in knowing if this is a popular conception. Is it?

What do you imagine will happen as a result of those two taking advantage of Obama?

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Same thing. I heard on a different show that some Republicans are considering voting for Obama, and not just in the primaries.

9. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

If I am right about the economic condidtions coming before Oct 2012, there will be much worse things concerning you than a Republican in the white house. Things like keeping some hungry armed mod from looting your house as they think there are cans of food in the basement etc. The coming depression is going to be very ugly.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

OH NOES! Hungry mods!

11. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Good one! You got it before I corrected my dislexia. That "d" as you know was ment to be a "b" (mob).

12. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Sandy: "We don't elect presidents to inspire and persuade. We elect them because we like them, believe in them, and want them to represent us."

Gawd forbid we get inspired in the USA, or persuaded to change. But I do follow you, Sandy- Obama never inspired me to contribute: You did. ¡Sí, Se Puede!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  13. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

I thought you were predicting that to happen farther in the future? Why so soon?

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Sometimes we elect them for their positions on the issues.

15. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

16. iceaura Valued Senior Member

All the more reason to get current Republican leadership as far from power as possible. There's nothing coming down that &Co management can't make worse, even without the W.

17. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

That's a very good point, iceaura. I'll gladly sacrifice the Democratic Party to avoid another panic-stricken temper-tantrum elective war, and to avoid more irresponsible neocon deficit spending.

18. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Are you suggesting the ability to inspire and persuade people doesnt make them like you? People seem to like him, and if they like him enough he will be our pres.

19. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Well thats why I want an elected official who will try to stop this comming recession/depression instead of one who just wants to make it go away by throwing money at it.

20. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Can you say why you think so?

21. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Do you not read the newspapers? This is nothing new - I posted the prediction time table long before anyone here heard of "sub-prime." It is all going on schedule and no longer is avoidable.

22. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

23. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Actually I don't (except online), but I think I would of heard if they predicted that severe of a recession. I remember you did so in the past, but I seem to recall it being significantly later than 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.