Obama impeachment in process

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IamJoseph, Aug 24, 2010.

1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

True, but Cheney was not tried in the Senate as was done to Clinton.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You know who should be impeached? Justices John Roberts and John Paul Stevens, for ignoring precedent in the Citizen's United case.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Im sure that little bit of history can be re-written.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

It is an attempt by the GOP to focus criticism away from itself (as they have committed severe crimes -with real evidence- against U.S. citizens and people all over the world).

What I am curious about however, is how come you don't know this?

8. countezero Registered Senior Member

I would ask what crimes and what evidence you have, but I doubt the answer is worthy of attention.

9. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

is there any evidence you would expect because I remember the last couple times people tried to you refused to accept anything.

10. countezero Registered Senior Member

You mean, you remember when you droned on about Bush and war crimes and could not prove anything, because you're not a laywer and had nothing other than your opinion as evidence? Yeah, I remember something like that.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Impeachment doesn't require proof, as the proof comes out in the impeachment process, which has an investigatory component. Impeachment isn't conviction.

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

if that's what you remember I'd say lay of the sauce.

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

if that's what you remember I'd say lay of the sauce.

and others and I laid a rather strong case for impeachment and you in turn denigrated entire disciplines in your efforts to defend bush.

14. countezero Registered Senior Member

Like Iceaura, you'd have us living in a Stalinist state where accusations were all that mattered. Impeachment, thankfully, is not so willy-nilly.

You're so funny, kid.

It's not about defending Bush, it's about pointing out stupidity. And I'm sure you think you made a great case. I am sure you do. Thing is PJ, I really don't want to talk to you about. I really don't care what you think on that -- or any other -- topic.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Stalin wouldn't have bothered with impeachment. As Ben Franklin said, it beats assassination.

16. IamJoseph Banned Banned

If I was king of the world I'd hang Obama for bending at an angle towards a Saudi Regime's ass and saying Israel is a result of the Holocaust. This false dude needs history lessons like Osama Bin Ladin needs another hole in an Afghan mountain: its the Regimes which are without any historical borders and terrorising the planet - 9/11 was a Saudi, not a Zionist, plot. The President's office has never been more desecrated - not even by Bill Clinton, Nixon and Carter combined.

Osama - oops I mean Obama - will be remembered as the President who looked away from Iran and as one who lied about his alliegence to America.

17. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Bush's great error: going to Iraq instead of Saudi Arabia post 9/11. The rest is history - it proves my point 10 years after. Calling the world's greatest terror regime an ally and America's national interest is akin to saying that Hitler was a nice guy.

18. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Congratuations, you have just committed a crime and have been reported to the Secret Service.

You are way off the deep end, I would suggest you get some professional help as soon as possible.

19. IamJoseph Banned Banned

America need not have expended 1000's of more lives and trillions of $ post 9/11. She could have legally confronted Saudi Arabia and demanded the regime be in Gitmo, taken the oil revenue till compensation for 9/11 is paid up, then installed a legitimate ruling party there. The secret service failed here and costed America more than even 7/12 and red Japan did.

How would you have acted on 9/12 - strutted to the Afghan hills - and did that work - or do we fnd 100's of more Bin Ladins popping out from the Saudi Brotherhood factory?

I rest my case.

20. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Is it a crime to expose Obama's crime of history and heritage genocide of a 4000 year nation - to a terror regime hellbent of Israel's utter destruction - not to mention its declared agenda of the big satan called Death to Amrika?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Rubbish. Both party's perpetually boast about how they're going to impeach the opposition once they return to power. However, once they do, Impeachment is almost immediately taken off of the table.

22. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Dude, the Bush's and the Saudi Royal family have been in bed together for decades. Suffice to say, they have extremely powerful friends in both parties, plus they're to heavily invested in the US for us to even consider retribution. Ofcourse, you'll hear a few politicians take a few public jabs at them, but you'll never see the White House or the State Department besmirch them publicly.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  23. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Crimes such as (for example but by no means limited to):

* Handing control of government to Wallstreet and destroying the economy.
    * Starting wars based on false claims (ex. WMDs in Iraq).
    * Torturing foreign citizens (ex. Guantanamo)
    * Spying on phone conversations of American citizens.
    * Taking bribes.

If you need to see evidence for any particular item then let me know and I'll be happy to show you should you already know but likely will refuse to acknowledge until it's in your face.