Nuremberg Trials

Discussion in 'History' started by Da Vinci, Mar 12, 2006.

1. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Alright, here is my one-in-six-billion opinion.

I think a little "eugenics" wouldn't hurt the world.

I think that in trying to expel foreigners from their country, even though it came to such a horrible end, was a good idea. Hitler wanted to buy Madagascar and send the jews there. Multiculturalism doesn't work, and they knew it. A multicultural country isn't really a country at all

Not to mention all the money they poured into technology. The nazis put a man on the moon for fuck's sake. They could well have created the first atomic bomb.

They put Germany back together, from a country where it cost a trillion marks to buy a loaf of bread to the dominant power in Europe, that it almost took the whole world to stop.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

:bugeye:

What's this guy been drinking, and is it legal?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

the only thing you mentioned that could be attributable to the nazis was eugenics, which is another word for racism

the rest of your post is a lost cause, false.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Da Vinci Impossible is nothing Registered Senior Member

Hitler in fact only told the mass people this at the very beginning of his reign so they wouldn't be frightened away from the party. But we can see him have violent causes against the Jews such as Die Kristallnacht. After seizing complete and total power he talked about his 'final solution' which was to kill the Jews not send them to Madagascar.

8. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

No it fucking isn't.

9. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Actually that was a bunch of other people's ideas. Hitler signed the paper that agreed to it, sure, but if you read up on it it was mainly Goering and some other high-ranking Nazis, and not really Hitler's.

10. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

There would have been no moon landing if it wasn't for the Nazis.

Put your american flags away. The Fourth Reich put a man on the moon.

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

educated dumb ass is more appropriate

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

i guess you never heard of robert goddard have you.
    even von braun himself proclaimed goddard the father of rocketry

13. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

It's the American flag that's flying there now. It was an American rocket that landed there. It was American men who walked there.

Or are you one of those 'the moon landing was faked' jobs?

(And what is this 'fourth Reich'?)

14. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Argue with the dictionary, not me.

15. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Well the Chinese invented gunpowder.

We could have this stupid conversation all night.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

the simple fact is that the nazis didnt invent rocketry
    nor did they put a man on the moon

the only thing the nazis did was be a royal pain in the ass
    a group of people the entire world hated, they were thieves

17. mistermistoffolees Registered Senior Member

Unlikely?? The Nazis almost won you know... ALMOST.

18. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Sounds like....post-WWII USA.

19. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

There were somne dangerous precedents established by the war crimes trials after WW2, although what went on at Nuremberg was handled reasonably well. Almost all that were convicted there seemed to be guilty of something worse than waging war.

Nobody was put on trial for bombing London or other obvious acts of war even though many civilians were killed or injured. Perhaps we did not want to be hypocrites, knowing that we caused fire-storms in German cities and dropped A-bombs on Japan. The fire storms were far more destructive than the A-Bombs. Remember that Hiroshima & Nagasaki could be called paper cities. Those WW1 A-Bombs would not have done much damage to a modern city. I do not think they would destroy the far side of the Pentagon if detonated on the ground a few hundred yards away from the near side.

There was at least one Japanese general convicted in the Asian War Trials who seemed to have gotten a bad rap. He never left japan. There was never any evidence that he ordered or even knew about atrocities commited by the army he commanded. He was convicted because "A general is responsible for what those under him do." On that basis, we should have tried Westmoreland and Johnson (commander-in-chief) when Mai Lai (not sure of this spelling) occurred.

The conviction of that Japaese general was a precedent I would not like to see applied again.

20. candy Valued Senior Member

I agree that war criminal status should not be applied to the entire chain of command without strong evidence to support complicity. However if I were the leader of the government when abuses happen I would request that the chain of command submit their resignations because they should have made it clear to their subordinates what the rules are and that they must be obeyed. If the leadership is in favor of looking the other way when abuses happen then it is guilty of war crimes.

21. samsonite Registered Senior Member

that is a outright lie

Nikola tesla was held back years ago by freemasons who founded hitler and nazi's. The people of the united states put a man on the moon. Actually a Canadian who was stolen from his job at avro arrow when another freemason(defeinbacker) shut down the project.

madam Blavatsky was a freemason just like eastern star presscott bush funded hitler and young bush is running the USA into the ground. Oligarchies will never succeed and too many have died trying to make it happen.

What ever happened to lest we forget:

http://groups.msn.com/psycologicalwarfare

22. samsonite Registered Senior Member

fourth reich is in control of the states now I aggree fahreinheit 911 puts up a good argument but your claim that the german reich is responsible for the moon landing is wrong.

23. samsonite Registered Senior Member

you may get your uegenics when the war starts and we start taking back our birth right!

we can start by getting rid of the fourth reich and the freemasons and of course jesuits. And that should make the world a much more productive place.