"Nuke Mecca"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S.A.M., Feb 1, 2008.

1. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

We don't need another Macarthy because we have become him, is that what your saying?

I really think politicians care too much about their own ass, and every now and then we think we have someone honest enough, but end up tearing him down because he sold out. fracking spinless democrats. Apparently, Congress was empty the days leading to the declaration of war, because no one wanted to be there when it all went down.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Anyone not from America is not an American citizen; hence, the American freedom of speech isn't applicable. For example, an Iranian citizen would be killed by the government for having a bumber sticker that said *Fuck Muhammad*.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Aah so freedom of speech is ONLY for Americans?

That explains why it never applies to people outside the US. Why those who are not for US are against US.

See, learned something more.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

Hmmm... and here you were acting like you knew everything already. Guess you were wrong!

~String

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

One can never learn enough from Americans. They have new definitions for old terms everyday!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I think a lot of people from that area of the world think Americans sit around thinking of ways to Nuke your area of the world. The truth is most Americans could not locate your area of the world on map...truth is most Americans don't care about your area of the world...truth is Sadam should not have tried to off George II's daddie....truth is some people from certian countries and of a particular faith act pretty strangely to most Americans.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I don't recall any ME troops in the US, when did this happen?

11. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Troops from certian ME countries come here all the time for training.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And they attack the US President?

13. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

No they have better sense than that.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So which ME country has attacked the US?

15. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Iraq under Sadam lauched an effort to kill George II'd daddie when George I was president. George II was none to appreciative of that effort and was probably a major factor in George II launcing a war on Sadam when he inherited the presidency.

Afganistan, by supporting Bin Ladin, lauched an attack on the United States.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So there were Iraqi troops and Afghani troops in the US. Ah I see.

Do you think the US launched an attack on Iraq when it supported Iran in the Iran Iraq war?

And on Afghanistan when it armed the Islamic mujahideen terrorists against the ruling communist government?

17. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

No I think both Iraq wars I and II were a waste and not warranted. I do not care what happens to Israel. I do not think Israel is of importance to the United States. It is however important to American politicians...as a lot of money flows their war from Israel's supporters.
    ME rulers are always going to charge the highest possible price for oil so why do I care which Arab I pay by pertrol dollar...I dont! I don't care what Afganistan does either, except when they support those that murder innocent folk on American soil.
    Unfortunately, Bush II is not a competent president and mismanaged the hunt for Bin Ladin and the reconstruction of Afganistan.

18. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

You have a knack for intentional misinterpretation. Ahh well, I guess everyone has to be good at something. The constitutional right of freedom of speech only applies to Americans. What other governments allow their people regarding speech is whatever they all their people.

19. iceaura Valued Senior Member

What SAM is talking about is the US allowing other people, and other governments, freedom of expession.

20. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I don't think the US government can grant, protect, or retract such a freedom to / from non-americans.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2008
  21. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

It's not about protecting them, It's about letting them speak their minds about the US.

22. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Where does that happen?