Nuclear India

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Overdose, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overdose From the steppes of Mongolia Registered Senior Member

Ok, I am sure that all of you heard this today. According to the agreement India pledged to open up its 14 civilian nuclear reactors to international inspectors but will keep eight sites for secret military purposes under the terms of the deal. Don't you guys think that this is kind of a double standard. I am not saying that we should let Iran have its nuclear arsenal but how can someone convince them now to give up their nuclear program while saying ok to India's nuclear program.
    And what is teh deal with India in the States these days..All the magazines talking about the changing India and so forth :bugeye: Looking for other allies? :bugeye:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

India is not a muslim nation and the US, by default, has no beef with it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

You don't argue much with people who already have nuclear arms.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Who cares if it's a double standard? Having the same standards for radically different nations isn't very smart. Pakistan has nukes, and it's full of muslims. I'm sure under different circumstances, we would let Iran have them, too.

8. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

India has the third largest Muslim population in the world, behind Indonesia and Pakistan. 80% are Hindu. 13.4% are Muslim. Out of about 1.1 billion people, that's about 135 million Muslims. The U.S. has a population of about 300 million.

From Wikipedia.

9. Overdose From the steppes of Mongolia Registered Senior Member

So its a religion thing again

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What does that mean? We don't favor Hindus over Muslims.

11. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

It's always a religious thing.

You are right Spidergoat. Christians don't favor Hindus over Muslims. They look down on both equally.

12. Overdose From the steppes of Mongolia Registered Senior Member

I am not sure if we dont favor Hindus over Muslims now. All the replies are talking about the population percentages. So, it looks like its a gain a religion thing

13. towards Relax...head towards the light Registered Senior Member

If there is a double standard, explain the U.S. relationship with the likes of Pakistan (another nuclear power) and Saudi Arabia? I would say at this moment the U.S. is closer to Pakistan than India.

14. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

The US has a 'take' relationship with Pakistan. Pakistan is being used to help the US fulfill its goals of control in the Muslim world. India is Pakistan's biggest rival in the region and helping India's nuclear program is a political attack against the sovereignty of Pakistan.

It's also very hypocritical comparing it to the US resistance against Iran's civilian nuclear program. Iran is a signatory to the NPT, unlike India and Pakistan. India was the first nation in the region to develop nuclear materials, and Pakistan developed nuclear weapons only as a counterweight to India. Pakistan and India have fought three wars. Strengthening India is in effect weakening Pakistan. The US owes alot to Pakistan, which helped US against the Soviets, which was directly responsible to peace with China and the US, and which helped the US invasion against Afghanistan.

America plans to bolster ties with India as a counterweight to China and also to prevent the strengthening of Pakistan. This will increase Anti-Americanism among the politicians and intellectuals of Pakistan who have long viewed America as helping India against Pakistan's sovereignty.

15. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

"intellectuals of Pakistan" is this a joke because i just broke a rib laughing at it.

"The US owes alot to Pakistan, which helped US against the Soviets"

Yes america owes alot to pakistan, they supported the taliban set them up & bin lid, then they trashed the WTC buildings, all thanks to pakistan & its support of the taliban.

"Pakistan developed nuclear weapons only as a counterweight to India"

And since then your nuclear scientist in pakistan has been handing out the secrets of nuclear bombs to libya, north korea, & iran, & centifuges have been sent from pakistan to numerous countries.

Funny i dont see india passing nuclear technology like sweets, MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THEY HAVE INTELLECTUALS WHO KNOW IT IS BOTH STUPID & DANGEROUS TO HAND OUT NUCLEAR SECRETS LIKE SWEETS TO INSANE COUNTRIES.

"intellectuals of Pakistan"
    Yes this was indeed a very funny joke.

16. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

I don't know what you have against Pakistanis. I don't know why you hate Pakistanis so much that you can't even let one remark slide without insulting them. You are the biggest racist in this forum. You claim to be Asian yourself, but you hate Pakistanis more than even the worse National Party white racist.

Your words have no meaning, you are a racist through and through, you should be banned from this forum.

17. TDC Banned Banned

dickface get some info before u talk!
    WHO did WTCs?
    9/11 AND THE BOOMING IN 1993 BOOTH WAS INSIDE WORK!!
    PAKISTAN got hold of an nuclear coz no one knew they where working on it!! if U.S knew they would have done everything in there power to stop it!
    the main point and proof of the "intellectuals of Pakistan"!!

18. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

The taliban under the leadership & finacial support of bin lid trashed the WTC, the taliban were also supported financially by pakistan, so indirectly or directly they are also to blame for the WTC attack

"intellectuals of Pakistan"

Is it intelligent to support a group like the taliban, who spent there days taking pot shots at the only animal left in the zoo, a lion

Despite his hardships, Marjan lived to a good age. In captivity, lions often can live for around 25 years; in the wild, they seldom live longer than eight to 10 years. Mr Omar said that he hoped the lion would be replaced, preferably by a breeding pair.

A Taliban fighter once climbed into Marjan's enclosure to prove his bravery, only to be killed and eaten by the then much more active lion.

The fighter's brother threw a grenade at Marjan in revenge, blinding him and causing his lameness.

All the animals at the zoo were routinely tortured by soldiers, who beat them with sticks and pelted them with rocks and stones.

"A Taliban fighter once climbed into Marjan's enclosure to prove his bravery, only to be killed and eaten by the then much more active lion.

The fighter's brother threw a grenade at Marjan in revenge, blinding him and causing his lameness."

These are the animals pakistan supported financially & kept in power in afghanistan.

Do you need intellect to torture animals, no what you need to be is a sadistic fuck, with neither respect for human or animal life.

As the taliban were living under strict islamic law, tell me is the torture of animals with in these laws??????

19. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

God dammit, is that true?

Thats completly disgusting.

20. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Yes it is, every animal in the zoo was tortured under the taliban, as the taliban were following strict islamic law, just what are the laws on torturing animals under islamic laws, thats what i would like to know.

"Thats completly disgusting"

Yes it totally is, animals deserve protection & not to be sadistically tortured by so called humanbeings who should know better, but the taliban were cowards, as are all terroists, what can we expect but the torture of animals that cant fight back.

I just wish i could have seen that moronic taliban guy eaten alive while prodding & poking the lion trying to prove how brave he was, if ever there was devine retribution that was it.

In the above picture we see yet another taliban soldier goading the lion, this time the lion is blind so he can afford to be so called brave, its not the animals that deserved to be in the zoo in afghanistan, it is the taliban who should be in there.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2006
  21. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

I agree with you Vince, but just so you know, the U.S. funded the Taliban as much as any other country during the Cold War. So, if Pakistan is to be partly blamed for 9/11, so should the United States, in more ways than one.

22. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

I don't know why, but that gave a good belly laugh. Probably because of the sheer stupidity of the situation. Muslim's do the darndest things...

23. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Yes i agree, i know they funded bin lid too against the russians, the taliban were a monster both pakistan & america created, but pakistan being there neighbours should have known better, they new full well what the taliban were doing.

Its easy to fund a bunch of loonies from 4000 miles away like america did, but pakistan new the full story on what the taliban were up to, christ they banned television, radio's any form of entertainment was banned, no women were allowed to work, pakistan are 80% guilty for the taliban & america is 20% guilty for there silly policy of funding groups fighting russia in a third country, but russia is also guilty of funding groups to fight america on another countries soil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.